It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We deserve it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
If we (America) decide as a nation that McCain is the best option? We deserve what we get. Obama?...Whatever, I'm sure he's a pawn too...at least voting for Obama shows we don't like what's going on now.....

Whatever happens, we deserve it.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I would argue that the people who voted for Bush in 2000 and for him again in 2004 deserve it.

Those who voted against, did not.

Likewise, those who vote for McCain or Obama deserve whatever change (positive or negative) each candidate would bring.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Both are just puppets of the global elite.It wont matter either way.You cant be president cant even run without there approval.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbydol
If we (America) decide as a nation that McCain is the best option? We deserve what we get. Obama?...Whatever, I'm sure he's a pawn too...at least voting for Obama shows we don't like what's going on now.....

Whatever happens, we deserve it.

Looks like you put a lot of thought into that post. OK, I'm being sarcastic, but seriously, I don't think I deserve anything I personally didn't do myself and when it comes between those two, do you really think I deserve something based on whether I pull the Elephant or Donkey tail this November? They both are lacking IMO. Want a protest vote? Vote for Angel, my lop-eared rabbit who IS cool and wouldn't harm a fly. Otherwise ... suck it up and quit telling us we "deserve" stuff just because the presidential-candidate draft has been weak the last couple elections. It's not my fault and I doubt it's yours specifically. It's nothing more than what one would call a political-candidate drought. It happens.

Maybe I should run...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Do we (America) deserve what we get if we dont have a choice in the matter?

lets face it, no one is going to do a thing to change what they have.
The U.S. GOV has everyone over a barrel and it is easier to be submissive.

Though admittedly my personal feelings are quite different.
I would sooner die trying to see real change accomplished than deal with another president that may pan out to be just another inscrutable member of congress who only has his/her best interest in mind.

If someone were to ask me;..."what then do you suggest?" then I suppose scrubbing DC off the map with a strong detergent and buffing it out with the U.S. constitution would be the first step.
We the people desreve what we get if we choose to do nothing to better our country.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Sorry but Obama just seems not up for the job.To green in my book.Seems like a pushover in some areas.

new topics

top topics

join