It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your opinion on Dennis Kucinich

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Sharpton and JesseJ: Two political ho-peas in a pod.

The one thing I didn't like too much about Kucinich was his views on foreign policy. To put it gently, I think he's somewhat naive. I would trust Kucinich as much as I could possibly trust any office holder, though.

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
well, mad props to Dennis.

naive, EKC? I agree. I'd still like someone willing to lay some smack down, if need be. I could settle for Kerry who responded to Dean who was saying something about when the US doesnt have the strongerst military, or something like that - Kerry was like 'back the truck up, howard'.

Im making little sense now, I know: :w:

I think he (dennis) is the new wellstone.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I voted for Kucinich in my primaries. I honestly feel he was a man before his time. There is no way the american people as a whole could elect him because that would mean admitting a mistake. This man is antiwar.. he is anti big business.. he is anti everything that is currently keeping this country afloat.

Until the american people get to the stage of enlightenment where they realize that we must drastically revamp our whole system... until they are ready to exist on a true humanitarian level... they are too barbaric for the likes of this kind and gentle soul.

Dennis Kucinich was the embodiment of what so many of us on the left say we have been wanting. But we continue to let popular culture over take common sense. We continue to give creedence to the media memes that say a short man cant be president. Or that a vegetarian is somehow less all american. I think Maui is the most enlightened city in the US. 50% of their residents stood up and said, "I refuse to accept the next republocrat". 30% of Hawaii's residents voted for Dennis. But so many of the rest of us seemed so concerned with who was most "electable". Not who was the man most likely to change our country.

No doubt that Dennis will keep fighting the goodfight. But, I truly feel that we lost out because so many gave more creedence to looks then substance.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well, here's another reason why I'm voting for Kucinich in this election. He's the only running canidate who doesn't like the Patriot Act.

www.kucinich.us...

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I am more willing to vote for Kuninich or Nader than I am for Bush or Kerry....but I haven't decided yet.

Kuninich and Nader both seem to be more "real" to me than the other knuckleheads.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I have to agree with Ganja Goddess.

This whole system needs to be uprooted and people like Kucinich who propose REAL change are met with indifference and laughter from the masses. A department of peace is about the most logical, heartfelt idea i've heard from a politician in a long time.

That said: I'm curious what people think about how their vote for a third party candidate will affect Bush/Kerry? Many arguments about the Nader vote screwing Gore have been made, and I think this next election is going to be close.

Personally, I think John Kerry is a scumbag. But I would love to see Rumsfeld, Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rice, Powell,etc. Have their hearts broken for just one day...

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Its refreshing to see ATSers actually agreeing on a political subject.

DK is the man, and in a perfect world he'd be the next president. I think the most striking contrast between he and Kerry is attendance. DK hasn't missed one vote in the house, whereas Kerry... I'm not sure he still has an office in the Senate building..

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I like Kucinich more than I like any of the other candidates, I just wish he got more support.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
He's the Ron Paul of the left. God bless them both!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join