It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Disinformation in Media and on the Web

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
So I was reading today that CENTCOM has 10,000 active disinfo agents.

www.centcom.mil...

I don't know if this is hi or low, but even if it was half that, and it was their full time job, they could make a huge impact in the media and the internet.

I wonder how many 9/11 ones they have, and I wonder how many visit and/or post on ATS.

Because the way some of these guys post it's hard for me to believe they are just regular people.

Most true 9/11 truth debunkers agree to disagree and move on. But some posters want to defend positions that when proper research is done is really undefendable.

For example not everything seems right with WTC7, yet people spend hours of time in posts defending that only fires and some damage brought it down. It just doesn't seem normal

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

I agree with you. I feel certain there are people posting on this site, who are paid government propagandists. Others are just smarmy Yalie types who enjoy functioning as jailhouse lawyers for one of their own. Some of these could actually be "bonesmen" taking their first tiny scurrilous baby steps in the world of high crimes and gobble-it-all-itude.

Like the Bushwhacker said: "Bring 'em on."

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I paged through the link to CENTCOM - didn't find any reference to
"10,000 disinfo agents" . So have to conclude you like many truthers
are twisting to facts to suit your own paranoid fantasies.

Where does it say there are "10,000 disinfornation agents" ?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Alex Jones is disinfo.

top topics

join