It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans eating aliens~ In responce to "Aliens Eating Humans, Invasion DANGER... "

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

This is absolutely crazy!

Why or HOW could we POSSIBLY catch "Aliens" to eat them, when we would be at such a disadvantage to their technical and scientific levels!

There IS NO WAY we could do that, UNLESS....we had similar abilities, of which I have not heard of yet.... If anyone has, kindly educate me

Respectfully
TortoiseKweek

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Credo Mutwa from Africa claimed he ate a piece and got really, really sick. But then he got better later.

*shrugs*

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ceara

Credo is from South Africa (my homeland)...and I respect that man so much! He has such knowledge of ET & African traditions & knowledge...it is just astonishing!

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
welelelele wele wele

Talking about eating something, especially COOKing something, WHY NOT ask the CHINESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????

The French learn it from Italian, and Italian learned it from Chinese.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I think I recall that some cultures believe, that eating the brain of another man gives you his intellect. or something to that effect.

Maybe some type of Alien Brain Sushi would unlock their secrets..

Building a trap. Should I use a cow for bait or my wife?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Of course this is in all seriousness, hence why it could have been posted in survival, however the topic fits better here, and the attention it needs will be found in this proper forum.

Perhaps the tone could be interpretated as less serious than it is, but the essential concept is, could we do on to them as the do on to us, and benefit from it.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Reptilians are the evolved dinosaurs who left this planet long ago.
As we all know the chicken is a more primative decendant of the dinosaur.

So Reptilians taste like Chicken! Please pass the barbecue sauce.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ceara

And he said it tasted like chicken , so it cant be that bad to eat them.
He ate a grey wasnt it?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I'm quite fond of Rattlesnake, Alligator and other snakes I've tasted. If these Reptilians taste similar, I'd have to consider giving it a try if it ever came to that.

I saw a movie a few days ago that mentioned a Turducken. A duck, inside a chicken, inside a turkey. Perhaps a GreyRepDic? A Grey inside a Reptilian inside a Nordic?

To prove that there is indeed nothing that can't be found on the Internet; here is an Alien eaten by a Duck -
Source of photo.

If a duck finds Aliens tasty, who am I to judge or second guess them?

Another important consideration would be how best to deal with this new food source on a commercial level. Can Grey's be kept in a herd in an enclosure for instance? Or, do they need special considerations like climate control or an altered atmosphere? The Reptilians however seem to be at home in our climate so they might be a better choice. Perhaps they could be kept in existing cattle enclosures?

We also have the issue of having to feed the food. If Reptilians eat us for food, how would we go about feeding them to fatten them up for us to eat? Feed them our dead? Maybe medical waste from our hospitals. That could be a good recycling program if things get really bad?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join