It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans eating aliens~ In responce to "Aliens Eating Humans, Invasion DANGER... "

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Food shortages seem to be a new topic of discussion, media wide. Every one has heard of Ethiopia, and used it as an excuse to get children to eat their dinner. So, if nations are starving, and crops are not growing enough to yeild a viable harvest. What does it leave us with?

Perhaps we should find ways of baiting the extra terrestrial insurgents into traps. We could bait them, and use them as a food source. Why not, if, they are eating us, and it happens on a wide scale basis, should we not turn the table and eat them in return?

What could the health benefits or risks be? How about medical studies? Nutritional value and other dietary information could be of great value. Perhaps a little alien would go a long way, and we would stay full longer as the body would absorb a higher percentage of the intake.

Of course this is hypothetical, and I have 0% eperience in this area, but I present it to those of you who seem to be knowledgeable, and I must ask.

Is this a feasable solution, could this theory pan out?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Y'know, on the surface of it, the idea has merit, however, that was before a credible secret source informed me via encryped Z77/niner communique that the EBEs are PACKED with triglicerides and carbohydrates.

Now we know why they hang out at McDonalds. Diet alien, anyone?

Good thread

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

So, people with hyper metabolism would benefit more so from a EBE diet?
How about a weekend based meal, or as a monthly treat? I wonder if the possabllity of a dietary suppliment might even be considered.

There just has to to be a chance, what species of alien did your "credible source" say was packed with those trigs and carbs? I bet they classified it with the FDA huh, hmmm, keep your source talking, they might be able to help, and we could be onto some thing.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I wouldn't touch them with a fork... Cannibals are known to contract prion Diseases, somehow eating of the same species can cause prion disease, not sure how this works exactly but if they eat humans and we eat them I'd bet you could get a Prion Disease, I'm already strange enough without proteins misfolding in my brain.

What would they call it? Mad Alien Disease?

Naw, I wouldn't eat them... they kind of look stringy anyway

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
M'kay, I'll bite...

I've heard told that the grey's are genetically incapable of love and therefore a dying species...if eating eating cows who have presumably just had their first and last glance of a nail gun at close range to their forehead...is eating fear...then what on EARTH would eating greys do to the digestional tract?

Think Sushi. You can eat it, but be careful of where it comes from.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Supposedly not all aliens are the same, appearance and genetics may play out differently in dietary considerations.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

I admit, I hadn't thought of the possibility of EBE MREs. Personally, I seriously doubt they stay crunchy in milk either. EBE-que anyone? Little cilantro garlic salsa?

*sigh* I will fire up the neutronocell again, and query, but I want you to know that these roaming minutes are a KILLER! All in the interest of science.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I admit, the thought of E-MREs never crossed my mind, however the way they taste you never know.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Just had a fellow staff member present me with this following link:
HOW TO COOK AN ALIEN

Also, some where is a thread along the same lines, I forget where it is, but havn't done a search yet either.

This could be a possable Survival forum subject as well, but let's see how it works out here first.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
I wouldn't touch them with a fork... Cannibals are known to contract prion Diseases, somehow eating of the same species can cause prion disease, not sure how this works exactly but if they eat humans and we eat them I'd bet you could get a Prion Disease, I'm already strange enough without proteins misfolding in my brain.

What would they call it? Mad Alien Disease?

Naw, I wouldn't eat them... they kind of look stringy anyway

If your gonna grill a steak or have a nice rack of ribs
I suggest you stick to the younger and fresher one's.

This is a prime example of what not to eat.

MAD ALIEN DISEASE.

Now the younger one's might just taste like sausage.
www.alienandufopictures.com...

BON APPETIT

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
There is a thread with a fishman alien. People talk of the benefits of a fish diet so maybe those creatures are worth researching nutritionally. One possible drawback, they appear hard to put down. Need to try a bigger stick.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

Yeah, that one looks a little old, might be best to just use those ones as jerky or lave them alone. Not sure how healthy it is, so, jerky may not be the best idea. Some cultures though, have fermented their foods and consider it as a delicacy....

Not my taste, I like em fresh. Speaking of which, I wonder what wines would go with which aliens best.

Any conisours out there?

link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Just had a fellow staff member present me with this following link:
HOW TO COOK AN ALIEN

Also, some where is a thread along the same lines, I forget where it is, but havn't done a search yet either.

This could be a possable Survival forum subject as well, but let's see how it works out here first.

I got these recipes from your link.

Texas Style Grey Brisket
Fried Alien with picante sauce
Deep Fried Alien
Barbecued Blue
Paranormal Alien Pyramid Pastries
Blue Steak with Cajun Spices
Mixed Alien Gumbo
Roast Filet of Grey
Stuffed Grey
Blue Stroganoff
Alien Ragout
Minced Reptiloid
Filet of Blue with Brandy Cream Sauce
Fricasee of Grey
Three Alien Pizza

These guys are dead serious!
LMAO...

link   
they give me the runs...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

Must not be Cajun, because they seems to prefer the Blue and Grey, (no pun intended), over the reptillian. Notice there are no nordic?

Perhaps no one has ever caught one, because of the simularities...

Right now, I'm tempted to order a "Three Alien Pizza" from Papa Johns.
Wonder how that would go over, err, maybe I should wait on that one.

Back on subject though, yes they are very serious, and it is curious they know how to cook an EBE, I may have to contact them and see how they get their ingredients. Perhaps there is an easier way than trapping with a bait pile.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Just recieved another link from a fellow staff member, seems they know a little too much about this subject and I'm beginning to get suspicious that they could be involved in the recipies link. In any case, the baiting idea might be the best road to take, will have to wait and see.

Welcome to the Alien Baits Web site. Home of the Niteglow range of edible and artificial baits. Our goal is to provide you with useful information about our products that we hope makes it easier for you to do business with us.

Alien Baits

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Aliens the other white meat!

Ok if aliens are eating us, and we are eating aliens I just have one question!

Do they stay crunchy in milk?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Well for Fried Alien with Picante Sauce, they seem to reccommend a full bodied Claret.
users.bigpond.net.au...

"White or something on the light fruity side because of the sauce" with Deep Fried Alien.
users.bigpond.net.au...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Shouldn't this light-hearted stuff be in BTS? I would argue that such threads as this contribute to the ignorance and ridicule of the UFO subject, and shouldn't be in these forums. I am surprised that a Super Moderator would start this thread; I would expect it from a 13-year-old newbie troll on their school break.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
If I have an alienshake and you have an alienshake, and my straw goes aaaaaallll the way across the room and into your alienshake... I. Drink. Your. Alienshake!

Sorry. In all seriousness, the idea of it is kind of gross. I would taste it, though.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by applebiter]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join