It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 London Olympics - False Flag Alien Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
There has been a lot of controversy regarding the logo for the 2012 Olympic Games in London. And Leo Zagami (Illuminati Grandmaster) has said that 'bad things" were going to happen at the Olympics.

I was playing with the logo in an image editor and thought this was worth posting. All I did was scale and rotate the shapes of the original logo, added the all seeing eye without any shape distortion, and erased part of the Olympic logo in the 'O'

Here are a few things to note.

1. There is a reason why this design cost hundreds of thousands of dollars, yet looks like it was designed by a five year old.
2. The pieces fit together almost perfectly to spell ZION. Especially the 'Z' and the 'I', whose three lines are almost perfectly parallel.
3. The word ZION looks like a tentacle creature.
4. The olympic logo has been dropped in a perfectly vertical line, as indicated by the green line.
5. The overall composition of the shapes appears to be another All Seeing Eye, as indicated by the blue line.
6. The tip of the blue pyramid is at the center of the first circle in the first Olympic logo.
7. If you combine the two colors used in the logo (pink and yellow), you get red with a hex value of #CC0000. The color of human blood.

Please flag and star if you find this interesting.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by freakyty]

[edit on 11-7-2008 by freakyty]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I'm a bit curious..

How does your topic title relate to your post, other than the words "2012 London Olympics"..

Zion and aliens, illuminati, etc.. not really *obviously* connected

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
"Please flag and star if you find this interesting"

Can we add wee
in all over the place, if we find it funny and think your a joke?

You need to get out more, no really, you do.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
LOL !!!

If it wasn't for people like you this site would be way too serious...
Thanks for the laughs.
Oh dear... my sides are hurting..

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
So all triangles are now all seeing eyes???
Weird, I don't think it has anything to do with what you're saying, mr thread starter.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Let's not be too quick to dismiss this one....

Ian R Crane put forward a very good argument as to why a false flag alien invasion COULD take place of the London Olympics in 2012. he also pointed out the "ZION" image of the 2012 logo, but there is something that makes this even more intriguing.....

The Red Arrows are an air display team in the UK that fly over the opening of a bag of crisps, yet they have been REFUSED permission to fly over the 2012 Olympics. The government excuse given was "it may upset some cultures who may see it as a display of military strength".

Now kick me if I am wrong, but hasn't this government gone out of its way to PROVE it's military strength in the past couple of years? And since when have the Red Arrows EVER been refused permission for a fly-over? So what other reason could there be for keeping that airspace clear? True there could be MANY reasons - but the false flag invasion certainly cannot be ruled out YET!

Ross Hemsworth
Presenter of the TV Series Now THAT'S Weird
Saturdays at 8 p.m. on EMTV - Sky Channel 211

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by freakyty

ok freakyty,

I starred your thread. Sure for some it may sound alien, but the best ideas are sometimes dismissed as craps until it's proven to be true.

The threat of alien invasion is a clear and present danger, it will be the resurgence of Gog and Magog that heralds the end of times when this happens. Warnings like yours profit only people who even if they're not 100% sure will take precaution and safeguard their family from the calamity of such an event. Prevention is still better than being sorry for not taking action while there's still time.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

but but but john titor said, well, he said, that no, that no more, no more damn, no more olympics

please, tell me, this is false, are they preparing anyway, oh my god

hey great find, such a trippy design, is that an actual official, or maybe just some disinfo site or legit site messing with people?

interesting none the less

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nomadrush

hey ross i completely agree with you on that i also watched that 1 on edge tv ,very interesting... i also like your program keep up the good work buddy

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
using the same kind of image alteration that you have demonstrated i think i would find it quite easy to show that a 50 foot tall monkey will arrive on a space ship and then run the 100 meters at the 2012 olympics.

Now.... if the logo had some strange text or symbolism then i may agree to some point that something wasnt right ..... but come on .!!

Honestly, you cant just alter an image and add bits here and there to suit your own agenda.

my 2 cents

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

I didn't reference any website in my post. This is simply my analysis on the peculiar symbolism in this very expensive design. It was designed by a zionist who is also a free mason of the 33rd degree.

IMHO people should learn more about symbolism and how the elite like to hide things in plain sight. There is ancient symbology everywhere, especially in a lot of the big corporate logos, and it is easy to spot once you know what to look for.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by scepticsRus

The only thing I added to the original logo is the small black&white all-seeing eye. The only "editing" I did was rotating and moving the pieces of the logo and blurred the olympic logo a bit. The lines are added to indicate notable geometric anomalies.

using the same kind of image alteration that you have demonstrated i think i would find it quite easy to show that a 50 foot tall monkey

Please put your money where your mouth is and use an image editor to change the 2012 olympics logo into a monkey by moving and rotating those shapes.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by freakyty]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   

So in other words you completely corrupted the image to suit what you
wanted to say. I could add things to any image to make it look like
something its not.

If the image really did have a hidden meaning you wouldn't need to change anything to make it apparent to anyone looking at it.

It seems to me that you are just trying to find something thats just not
there.

there is an old logical precept called "occam's razor" that says, all things being equal the simplest solution is normally the right one.

Occams razor

new topics

top topics

join