It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by The time lord
I don't think you can destroy a Reptile in the material world
1. Catch the iguana. One technique is to make an old fashioned rabbit box. Place a small piece of meat in the far end when the iguana enters he hits a bar holding up the lid. The lid slides down trapping the iguana inside. This can be done with a long pole with a noose tied the end. If you live in Central America you just buy one in the Market place.
2. Slit the iguana open down its belly. Pull out all ‘guts’ Skin the animal. Place the Iguana meat in ice cold water as soon as possible to keep for a few hours.
3. Cut the animal up much like a chicken if it is a large iguana. If not it may be cooked whole.
4. Place in pot and cover with water. Salt, pepper and cumin may be added to flavor the meat. Boil until the meat is tender about 30 minutes.
5. Remove from the pot and de-bone the Iguana. Pull all the meat off. Then you may use it as you would any cooked chicken. The liquid maybe used as you would any chicken broth. Dispose of the bones.
Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
Are the black and yellow races beings without souls? or are they just reptilian incarnated? do they have shape shifting abilities?
Plz explain to me in which standards do you base yourselfs upon that can justify such means.
Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
paul mccartney and his teeth dont count