It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromeda issuing War ultimatums against the reptiles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
your information is all wrong.. I am reptillian,,, and we do not venture in and out of dimensions as you mentioned... we exist as all others exist..sorry to burst your bubble.. we have been here longer than humans have been on the earth.. thats all I can say.. there will never be any proof that were here. Its just a guessing game for humans. All you can do is talk about it, and every one else will think your crazy anyhow..

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
I don't think you can destroy a Reptile in the material world

How to catch and cook a Reptile.

1. Catch the iguana. One technique is to make an old fashioned rabbit box. Place a small piece of meat in the far end when the iguana enters he hits a bar holding up the lid. The lid slides down trapping the iguana inside. This can be done with a long pole with a noose tied the end. If you live in Central America you just buy one in the Market place.
2. Slit the iguana open down its belly. Pull out all ‘guts’ Skin the animal. Place the Iguana meat in ice cold water as soon as possible to keep for a few hours.
3. Cut the animal up much like a chicken if it is a large iguana. If not it may be cooked whole.
4. Place in pot and cover with water. Salt, pepper and cumin may be added to flavor the meat. Boil until the meat is tender about 30 minutes.
5. Remove from the pot and de-bone the Iguana. Pull all the meat off. Then you may use it as you would any cooked chicken. The liquid maybe used as you would any chicken broth. Dispose of the bones.

For our Spanish speaking friends who enjoy eating Reptiles -

An Indian cleaning a Reptile killed here on earth in the "material world".

A plate full of reptiles killed here in the material world awaiting preparation to be eaten.

Sorry, I could not have not done this even if I wanted too.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Are the black and yellow races beings without souls? or are they just reptilian incarnated? do they have shape shifting abilities?
Plz explain to me in which standards do you base yourselfs upon that can justify such means.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
nice post thanks for that

lizards,reptiles,snake all taste basically like chicken.it's true not a myth.
no creatures corpse is attractive while being prepared for dinner.

In my belief system if you can't kill it clean it and cook it yourself you have no right to eat it.
having done it once(or more times)before i now have the right to pay to have someone else do it for me.

sorta like a hunter being blooded if that makes sense.

so to keep on topic.
If this is true i have plans for the evil reptilians we capture.
mmmm
bbq

[edit on 1-1-2010 by the_grand_pooh-bah]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
Are the black and yellow races beings without souls? or are they just reptilian incarnated? do they have shape shifting abilities?
Plz explain to me in which standards do you base yourselfs upon that can justify such means.

Separate race, separate gods and beings.

Some say the blacks are the senior race on earth (gaia) but then came the indians, chinese, semites, arabs and finally whites.
Children of alien races you might say and now supposedly the big daddies are coming back to sort out mankinds bs.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

Excuse me but mankind is not the one to blame.
You blame the races that have been messing around with our DNA and posting them selfs has human beings.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Let's say I was a member of the reptilian council.

I would look at this missive and say that, although it APPEARS it was issued in 2003, there is no timeline given for me to cease doing all the nasty things I'm doing here on the planet.

So I can reasonably assume that I will still be okay in 1000 years so long as I was appearing to comply with it's demands. Although the demands are a bit nebulous as well. I've seen 'demands' that state exactly how one is to comply and this missive looks like it was written by an idealist hippy.

Anyway, to be somewhat believable, this missive should have stated what action the reptiles are expected to take (get out of the galaxy), and by what time (Dec 13, 2005 at 11:23am PST).

Otherwise you might as well be singing in a hurricane.

Edit to add: Oh, and the demand should state EXACTLY what you are going to do to me if I don't comply (galactic sanctions, blow up the homeworld, etc).

[edit on 2010/1/2 by juniperberry]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
paul mccartney and his teeth dont count

That is Faul, not Paul. I am pretty confident Faul is a rept. And why do you get to decide that youtube videos don't count?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Alright so the yellow and black races where created by reptoids.
And highly intelligent reptoids walk among us, feeding on our energy.

(i'm sorry if I'm offending anyone who is reading this post, my objective is purely for an understanding purpose)

Do you know anything about how do "higher powers" intend to resolve this situation?

Sorry if if I sound confusing, it is very intriguing to me to see how does the Universe intend to resolve this situation without going against free will.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Ok, its not racist. The bloodlines, the European royalty, that trace its lines through William of Orange to the ancient Egyptian Royalty, the 12 Judaic bloolines and back to Sumeria, since its not really an Egyptian problem, and its not really a Jewish problem, its kind of a cosmic problem and this is your reptilian nuki line, they are really incarnated, even cloned, in these lines.

And they rule earth in their heads, like I reworded what I was going to write so as to not make it a statement.

So is declaring war the only way to end this. Or, is it like this instead.

Jessica Mystic : 2012 Part 3 (7/7) - How To Be Free From The Illuminati

and

Dr Ihaleakala Hew Len Part 1

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

A soul is a soul.
How do you declare war on souls?

(sorry Unity99 I hate Illuminati i don't care what they say. they need to pay for the crimes they have committed against human race. What that hiddenhand fellow says is not something new, and they do not have the right to play gods and decide who lives or dies. They will not get away either.)

[edit on 2-1-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

I never did like hidden hands thread, and had a hard time with the conclusion of this series of videos by Jessica, because the entire series was good, and then I got it. I have a lyrean memory and this would make the nuki's my enemy, as from what I understand the old empire, kind of a star wars situation, caused countless harm and suffering, and many planets went under the fascism and also were destroyed by it, altair, lyra.

But this makes this hollogram cosmic, not just earth related. There is still no way to win when you see the white hats and dark hats. The only possible thing to do is to remove the masks and see the light, and deal with healing separations.

I'm coming to the conclusion that we have people set up here if they awaken for a kind of cosmic justice, or armeggedon, and also at the same time, the real work is the unity, thats the graduation.

So I see this topic, the cosmic war, the justice as being a part of the problem not the solution.

Does that mean in a bad situation in which enough people don't wake up, that some action may not be taken? That freedom fighters are invalidated? No, I did not say that.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I'm not afraid for myself because i know that ultimately there will be some kind of justice for me as well. but it still very confusing.

My mind is almost transforming into play doh.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

Fear shouldnt be the response, healing requires love and trying to understand the game, since I've seen the matrix slip and seem to recall things that imply this isn't real. Also, someone who was rather connected talked to me on msn, and insisted that we had had this conversation quite a few times before already.

In view of the possibility of cycles, it might be idea to break it by doing something new. For some reason armeggedon doesnt seem like a new idea to me.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

An Indian cleaning a Reptile killed here on earth in the "material world".

There is a difference between a reptile & a Reptilian.

Is it really necessary to post images depicting cruelty to animals?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join