It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromeda issuing War ultimatums against the reptiles

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
7-11-2003

Hellenic Re-establishment Group

General Headquarters – H.R.G. Prytaneum

Athens 7-11-2003

Ultra urgent signal to the members of “+/-AOA” London, meaning to the hebrewsaxon hyperlodges – hypergoverments “Ordo Adeptis Atlantis” and “Ordo Astrum Argentinum”, through the Hellenic masonry “+/-MTM” and the English Embassy in Athens.

CC: Goverments: U.S., Russia, China, Pakistan, India, and to the Hellenic General HQ of National Defense.

Subject: Materialization of the 2nd Major War Ultimatum October 2003 of the Galactic Government Starfleet in Saturn orbit, against the armed forces of the Dragonian Starfleet and flagships “Selene” and “Lilith” on Gaia orbit, and against the earth’s armed forces of the Dragonian governments “+/-AOA”, “ZEN”, “Thibet” and “HONG” China.

DOCUMENT:

Members of the two “AOA” London, with the present signal we affirm to you the HRG IOLKOS readership signal of 6-1—2003 and we supplement as follows:

A) The month January 2003 through the shoot down of the ship “Columbia” of “AOA” has begun the materialization of the A’ Minor War Ultimatum –or- A’ Military Ultimatum of electromagnetic – geological – meteorological – biological war of September 2002, because of your obsession for military assault to Iraq and the preparation of Asia for the ignition of World War III.

Technology Used:
Hollogramatic conditions of antimatter implosion through focusing three clockwise radiation meizers to a point close to the target by Galactic Starfleet ships of higher dimensions.

Evidence of the implosion were photographed by a meteorological satellite of yours as a “green ring with black center and yellow rays” and by terrestrial observers as a “spiral thunder of total energy absorption” around the Columbia.
(see also: Documentary "from here to Andromeda")

B) the month November 2003 through Solar explosions of solar wind particles production against your weapon systems and against the weapon systems of “Selene” and “Lilith”, has begun the materialization of our written B’ Major War Ultimatum –or- B’ Military Ultimatum of Electromagnetic – Geological – Meteorological – Biological war of October 2003, because of your obsession to ignite World War III through the devious disarmament of Greece and assault of the Dragonian military axles B.A.S.T. (Bulgaria – Albania – Skopje – Turkey) against Greece.

Technology Used:
Acceleration of the external layer of nuclear fusion reactions through the focusing of multiple counterclockwise Meizer radiation over the solar surface, from Galactic Starfleet Ships of higher dimension.
Evidence was photographed by your observatories.
(see also: NASA censoring SOHO images)

We promulgate to you that because of the vibrant solar wind acting as an “Electromagnetic Pulse” or “E.M.P.” have caused major destruction in the outer electromagnetic weapons and communications systems of the Dragonian flagships “Selene” and “Lilith”. Next phase: Destruction of the Dragonian Starfleet in Jupiter orbit through “Major Antimatter Implosions”

Therefore, in order to survive you have only one way: Abort all your schemes for slow and fast death and genocide of the white and black race, unconditional surrender to Galactic Starfleet and Galactic Government order, and the acceptance of atonement actions according to the Universal Law.

H.R.G. Prytaneum

Through our representative.

\ ]+[ /

Readership HRG Iolkos.

6-11-2003

Ultra urgent signal to the Masonic Hyperlodge – Hypergoverment of the West – “+/-AOA” (Ordo Adeptis Atlantis) London thought the English Embassy in Athens.

CC: Embassies: U.S., Russia, China, Pakistan, India, and to the Hellenic General HQ of National Defense.

Subject: Correlation of Electromagnetic War through artificial explosions of “Solar Volcanoes” and the US Army force movements to Middle East and Europe.

Members of the “AOA” London, before the publishing of the HRG Prytaneum Signal, we promulgate to you the following:
You have correctly explained the unprecedented solar activity of the last days as an electromagnetic war of the Universal Organism against you, as we have warned you from HRG Prytaneum, the advanced strategy post of the Galactic Government, and as a foretaste of a broad assault by the Galactic Government Starfleet in Saturn orbit against you, and against the Dragonian Starfleet in Jupiter orbit.

In case the movement of the US armed forces to Middle East and Europe has as an objective:
A) The dispersal of those forces to Israel and Europe with intent the resistance against the assaulting forces of the Galactic Starfleet -or-

B) The acceleration of the assault of US.E.J (U.S. – Europe – Japan) and Th-I.M. axles (Thibet – India – Mongolia) against the R.I.C. axis (Russia – Islam – China) with main objective the blackmail threat of accelerating the counter-attack of R.I.C axis against Europe, U.S. and India, in order to postpone the assault of the Galactic Starfleet against you.

We repeat, that if you act as the above or other similar criteria you are making a colossal strategic mistake, because primary: You simply cannot build any defense against Meizer Technology that can activate solar activity, and secondary: Your blackmail is useless and void because the incoming Galactic Starfleet will sacrifice both the white and the black race as your hostages if needed, in order to exterminate you and relief the major universal cell Gaia and the Solar System and the Universal Organism from your Cancerous and Criminal Presence.

Therefore, in order to survive you have only one choice: The complete cancellation of your schemes to cause a global war conflict between the axles US.E.J. – Th.I.M. – R.I.C., your unconditional surrender to Galactic Starfleet and Galactic Government order, and the acceptance of atonement actions according to the Universal Law.

We wish for your sake to choose the above logical option, meaning your unconditional surrender with no resistance, because if not, then all the Dragonian Sinese and the Semi-Dragonian Hebrewsaxons and Mongols of the planet will be exterminated till one.

Readership HRG Iolkos
Through our representative.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptical2012

seriously I want to know who these people are and why the dont try to make some noise about how real all this is, if they believe it so?

seriously, i do not believe in reptilians and if there is enough evidence of people who do know, why isnt it shown somewhere

youtube vids dont count, morphing girl with potato chip bag doesnt count
paul mccartney and his teeth dont count, canadian vandal doesnt count

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I don't think you can destroy a Reptile in the material world so what ever happens they will win and we would lose. They end up in their dimention doors closed and go to another earth if need be. They are not physical to this plane of existence unless these other types can go deep in. In the end we lose as a people and maybe that is the plan.

But unless it has really got to do with Angels demons and Nephalims then this might be true but disguised in this story of Ufology to stop people praying against such powers and winning through with faith which opens God's doors to ridding of the problems.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Reptilian shapeshifting is hebrewsaxon David Icke disinformation.
True Dragonian genetic products (Vrill-Andromedian-Dragonian DNA) are the Sinese, aka the nation of the Dragon.. They came from the moon with Sui Sung ships according to their mythology you know and their ritualistic god is Sin the "moon god".
Dragonian endgame scheme after the NWO armagedon war is to exterminate all their remaining crossbreeds and only leave the pure yelow race dominating the planet as their new homeworld.
Fortunately till now we have burned almost all of their death plans to the ground.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
If you received this material via Email, can you supply the mail headers?

If not, who is this source of the information?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Photographic Analysis Confirms It

freedomvideo.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
If you received this material via Email, can you supply the mail headers?

If not, who is this source of the information?

The source is the HRG organization acting as the Andromeda advanced post on Earth.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
So you are their representative or messenger? Or did you find this material on a website or such?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
But unless it has really got to do with Angels demons and Nephalims then this might be true but disguised in this story of Ufology to stop people praying against such powers and winning through with faith which opens God's doors to ridding of the problems.

There are hyperdimensional entities alright. You call them demons, you call them angels, call them what you want. But if those entities pose as Gods and require rituals and worship from you be advised that they act exactly as the Dragonians rebel alliance and the Cronean Andromedian Traitors.
Those cancerous rebelion beings acting at the same time in visible and invisible dimensions from the arival of "Selene" era and till today they managed to switch isododecaedron sciences for rituals, replaced science academies with temples, defamed Andromeda council representatives as gods of sex orgy and idolatry, replaced the self-created intelligent Superorganism -that we are all cells of- with themselves and then posed as Universal Creator God(s) and asked for rituals and submission, replaced individuality and councils govermental structures with collectivism and pyramidal NWO compartmentilization hierarchy structures, and replaced free for all knowledge with dark masonic orders that hide knowledge from the profane world.
All this dark world of theirs will come to an end soon though..

[edit on 11-7-2008 by skeptical2012]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
But what if the world's people are becoming half human/reptile in species do they get flushed out too, what about the good people who can not help what they are?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
there is no such thing as a good reptilian. Cancer is Cancer.. We kill it or we die fighting it.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptical2012
there is no such thing as a good reptilian. Cancer is Cancer.. We kill it or we die fighting it.

you go girl!!

now any REAL, CREDIBLE evidence for this?

thats whay i thought

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
What ISP do you guys use out in space? Just curious—if it offers solid speeds from your ship, it might worth switching over to, if the rates are good.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The link -- "photos taken from a hill near San Francisco"..... hmmmmm. Nob Hill? Mount Tamalpais? 13 years ago the "seeing" in S.F. was sucky. Now S.F. is clean for a city, but it's STILL a city. How is it that this was viewed and photographed there, and nowhere else?

Okay, that sounded kinda confrontational. I'm just talkin' here. Now, another thing....... "“Ordo Astrum Argentinum" ..... Argentium???? Argentum is Au, otherwise known as the element silver. This jumped out at me, since my handle here is a play on that latin word. Any relation? Does Silver play a part in this drama to your knowledge OP?

Dang, I sound confrontational again. Okay. I'm just asking questions. NOt challenging. I have to say, I don't have a lot of faith in these writings, but it's clear that somebody or something put a lot of time into it, so I'll just sit back and watch now.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
you'd think the intergalactic federation would proof read their ultimatums sent to an entire planet.

also why do they give a hoot about us attacking Iraq?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Then its nothing to do with beings from another Galaxy it has to do with Angels and there is a war going on. Iraq/Babylon holds some powerful fallen Angels and I guess their homeland is being purified from the likes of Saddam and they are angry. The rest is just misinformation regarding Aliens, they would not say they exist as Angels would they?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Does the federation have any hope for humans ascending to the next density anymore?

[edit on 1-8-2008 by Scott]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Good grief what an entire load of hooey

You know, when i was a kid I had a very over active imagination and would play as if real all sorts os things...

when your 34 doing it in ypor moms basement you seriously need to go see somebody to talk too...

My advice is if your over 18, a nice long night at a strip club

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
you'd think the intergalactic federation would proof read their ultimatums sent to an entire planet.

also why do they give a hoot about us attacking Iraq?

mods sorry in advance for single line but I couldn't resist I don't care that was just way too funny and true

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scott

Does the federation have any hope for humans ascending to the next density anymore?

[edit on 1-8-2008 by Scott]

We must first redefine the true words concerning the Pelasgians remaining population in this planet. Human is an hellenic archetype pelasgian word used by the hebrewsaxons and originates from homa means dirt-born.. We are not dirt-born/earth-born sub-beings as the dragonian bible dictates, we are not ho(u)matinoi, we are instead Ouranideis anthropoi (came from the sky, "looking high"), and beings of the genus-semideus that have descended from lower densities to this dimension (3rd real, 1st common)
As for the hope, hope die last some say...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join