It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McKinney Chooses Running Mate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

McKinney Chooses Running Mate

nateuncensored.wordpress.com

As the nation waits for Barack Obama and John McCain to choose their running mates, former Democratic congresswoman and presumptive Green nominee Cynthia McKinney has already chosen hip-hop activist Rosa Clemente as her running mate. Here’s Clemente’s statement:

I am honored and excited to accept this invitation to run with Cynthia McKinney. Cynthia McKinney is a hero to me and many others across this country and around the world for her courage in standing up to George Bush while the Democratic Party establishment caved.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
So, for those of you depressed about the poor selections from the two major parties, you now have another choice from the Green Party: Cynthia McKinney and Rosa Clemente.

That's right! The wild-phone swinging ex congresswoman and the hip hop artist.

Now there's change for you!

nateuncensored.wordpress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

McKinney has had her moments, but she did a lot more good in Congress than either Obama or McCain have done. Both McCain and now Obama have spent a lot of their time in Congress doing things that defy the will of the American people, whereas McKinney has often responded to public outcry as a true elected representative and has worked toward true progress for the country.

I'll admit that she is a bit quirky, but I'd rather have a quirky president who gets things done for the people than a president who doesn't care what the public thinks.

Thanks for the link.

Nate Nelson
nateuncensored.wordpress.com...

new topics

join