It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Enemy Is Within The Gates!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
As a soldier I took an oath to uphold the Constitution against enemies both foreign and domestic. The truth of the matter is our true enemies are already burrowed right into the heart of our government. It's past time for people to understand this! Otherwise, the country we grew up in will become lost to us all in a very short matter of time. I found this essay that sums it up well...

To You Who Work For
The Pentagon
By Ted Twietmeyer
tedtw@frontiernet.net
3-8-4

"I feel your pain" said Clinton. But we know he didn't, and instead gave pain and helped lay the foundation along with others for what we see taking place today. But like an iceberg, there is much, much more here than what meets the eye.

So, you work for the US government. I also did indirectly for 20+ years, too, as a DoD contractor. Dealing with the government is far different than most people can even imagine. So what's my point here?

Simple - I understand the government employee. I understand the frustration many of you have working for the US govt. Even as a DoD contractor, I've had the very same feelings.

And many of you have told me over the years, "what can I do?"

Lets examine the facts. What do we see? A government that sooner than most people can comprehend, will crash economically. Flat, to the bottom. Its not just my opinion either. Many experts in economics, politics and global experts like Joseph Stieglitz, former chief economist of the World Bank who quit when he learned all these terrible truths, all have predicted this will happen.
www.rense.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It's sad. I don't know if there is any way in stopping our government now from carrying out their crimes. The only way I see it is if every citizen came forward after learning the truth and demanding thier lives back.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I think all of you need to read behold a pale horse by willam cooper. He talks about all of this. They want this economy to crash so they can usher in a new world order!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I wish we could martial a million or two million people to march on the white house and demand a real investigation into 9-11 and this bogus war on terror. They couldn't kill that many people.. or could they?

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
I wish we could martial a million or two million people to march on the white house and demand a real investigation into 9-11 and this bogus war on terror. They couldn't kill that many people.. or could they?

I know. It's hard to say what the government will do in a situation like that if it ever arose. My opinion is the government will say "We're all unpatriotic for standing up against terrorism." Of course we know who the real terrorist are.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Sadly it is already too late. They did not hear us when so many people were against the Iraq invasion, they would not hear us again. We cannot overthrow our government, they got to keep automatic weapons. The gov was never supposed to be more powerful than the people, now they are. All you can do is lick that icecream until it melts - and melt it will. Start collecting food, water and seeds.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Yeah, WACO and Ruby Ridge were some pretty good reminders of what happens to those who oppose government action.

Godservant's right. Becoming as self sufficient as possible NOW is the first best step in this madness. The hour is late and the water is rising.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
With all the laws coming into effect, I think that it will be in the near future where it will be illegal to protest the government, or say anything against governments actions.

I totally believe what the author of the letter is saying, and I've always had that inkling there is some quiet agenda going on, but most will never even realize it.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
If there is God help them, because the spirit of humanity won't be tammed by those who seek to dominate it through overt force. If they want to stay in power they better keep things the way they are, ushering in an NWO will only expose them and lead to their downfall. All of their power if they exist lies in secrets, killing 2,000 protestors would only embolden those who want to fight, and destroy any credibility the government currently has.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
A million people is a massive number of people. It would be pretty hard for the DC cops to handle. They'd probably call on the military (since Posse Commitatus doesn't seem to mean anything anymore) to hit the crowd with one of their neat-o "non-lethal" weapons. Blow everyone's ear drums out with super-sonic noise, or whatever it is DARPA's got up it's sleeve.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I think you have to look at the satus of the patriot act to see that we are not that screwd at least not yet. Many states have already passed laws that limit or even remove some of the provisions in the Patriot Act. Even all those law makers who initialy passed it have gone back and questioned it, the leaking of the Patriot Act II by the press last year effectively killed it for at least some time to come. The initial fear of a terrorist attack may allow for the temporary curtailment of our freedoms, but as soon as the trouble passes we start to demand them back. Its going to be hard to remove the deep sense of freedom and entitlement to rights we have in this country, if protests on Whashington number in the millions the government would only be inviting a revolt by trying to squash them by whatever means.

I too just took the oath to protect the constitution, and I know for a fact that most of our soldiers understand what that means, and I seriously doubt they would participate in basicly destroying the very thing they swore to protect. I know I won't.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
we are srcewed, we just don't feel it yet. the old america is slowly evaporating like lake powell. it is being replaced by the new Amerika. those parts of the patriot act that some states have limited are minor parts that generaly deal with legal representation AFTER you have been arrested. ALL your finances are still an open book to the govt, 'informational' roadblock/checkpoints have been ok'd by the supreme court, reading the constitution now makes you a terrorist............

read the link at the bottom of my signature

the govt version of 911 is a lie and so is the govt version of OKC. there is TOO MUCH EVIDENCE to dispute the govt version. and you know what really sucks about the whole thing.....THEY ARE GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!!!! right under everybodies nose..nobody cares 'cept for all of us kooks and fanatics

a march on DC would be interesting.........but untill then, i will continue talk suggest to others to take a look at the govt and continue to personally prepare........................................

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
That is exactly the reason why I have a massive arsenal stashed, and enough food and supplies hidden to last me 10 years! I'm not bull#ting either.

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Excellent comments and perspectives.

EXone, I have every confidence in our men and women in uniform and believe they would, by and large, do everything in their power to do right by us. The problem is all of our fighting men and women are being shipped to countries far away. I think this is a part of a larger plan. I hear whispers of UN troops being flown into our country quietly, being positioned for a time when martial law will be instated. Perhaps after the next major "terrorist" attack here. Our traitorous leaders know the larger part of our military would never turn their weapons on their own countrymen - so they gotta keep our forces as far away as possible. Think: Korea, Germany.. Our forces should be brought home from those areas. There is no real need for them to be there. South Koreans don't want us there and the Germans want us to remain there for economic reasons. Screw that! Our country needs the economic shot in the arm those soldiers would bring to local communities here!

Clearmind, you're exactly right with your analysis of the Patriot Act.
And OKC, by the way. Kudos. You've obviously done your homework. Keep spreading the word, friend. People NEED to hear this!

StarChild, we all need to prepare for a possibly dangerous and uncertain future. But, I tell ya, you can never have store up enough food, water, ammo, medicine, spare parts, gasoline, etc. etc... Don't stop! Educate everyone you know that this is badly needed. If the oil stopped flowing tomorrow martial law would have to be instated (just an example) - because over half the population lives hand-to-mouth, paycheck to paycheck and they have nothing. The crime and looting would be horrendous. So, people get ready! Your life and the lives of your loved ones may depend on it sooner than you think!

new topics

top topics

join