It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was this 'thing' ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
This afternoon (So no early morning dodgy eyesight) whilst I was cleaning my bathroom floor with a vacuum cleaner I saw something.

Basically I was round the corner with the vacuum cleaners hose and it got caught on the doorwar so I turned round to loosen it and on the doorwar opposite, (Picture below) for what was only about half a second I saw something, roughly human shap and size moving to the right across it.

The best way I can describe it was it had the detail of being seen through the corner of your eye, yet it was dead in the center of my vision and it was grey.

This is the doorway I viewed it from...

What was it? A spirit or simply nothing, I can try to answer question on my house, but we don't know alot of its past so it wont be to easy.

P.S. The room that I saw it go past the door is one of those rooms where I always have the feeling I am being watched whilst I am in it. Which gave me extra reason to want to post it up here.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Experiencing similar things too, so are alot of people on ATS aswell so hook up with these to speak about it as it seems we are not alone. Maybe they are good and bad ones, ones to protect ones harm us but if you are okay then you should have no worries.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well, seeing the thing I didn't feel like it meant harm. But I hate being in that room by myself. The room bothers me more than the sighting to be hoest. Perhaps it was something there to protect me...

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
If it was there to protect you I wouldn't expect it to necessarily cause you to feel anxiety and unease.

It may cause you a bit of a start - a bit of a 'what the!?!' moment...but that constant unease you mention within that room - nope, it doesn't *feel* like it carries a role of gaurdianship. Could well not mean you any harm...more likely just lingering around.

Chances are what you saw is also not whatever is the real base/origin of the energy within that room that is creating the feeling of unease

[edit on 12-7-2008 by alien]

top topics

join