It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kent State again?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
With all statements about "America is out of control", "we are a police state", "The sorry state of the USA".You would think that things have never been worse ,and that the people have never been more angy at the government.
Well What about the sixty's???

I was just watching a documentary and the thought came:::What would happen in our PC USA if another Kent State happened???

Please give feed back that is somwwhat logical, or you can say what ever you want ,this is america is it not lol

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hopefully these days, the students wouldn't be dumb enough to be completely unarmed, and some Guardsmen would be eating lead.

Not that I have anything against the Guard, but if they're shooting at the citizenry, all bets are off.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by xmotex

Never happen. Remember, students on campus aren't allowed guns. Too dangerous.

Guardsmen aren't going to shoot students that are protesting.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Kent State was indeed a tragedy. When my family and I lived in Ohio, my mother had a co-worker who was a roommate to one of the students killed.

I think if history were to repeat itself, the citizens would be up in arms with protest. Akin to the protests that surrounded Tiananmen Square in 1989. Hopefully, it won't come down to that. Our schools faces enough problems with violence as it is.

top topics

join