It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who like Nibiru - it's back with a new name

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
We have Niburu and Nancy Leider redux - in Spanish no less

hercolubus

English version here

www.hercolubus.ca...

Who says a good wooish subject can ever die?

This isn't exactly Ancient and Lost civilizations but I suspect we'll be seeing this tied up in 2012 stuff.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Page won't do anything for me, I'll look at it when i get to work.
As Nibiru being back in a new name.... it has to leave first, to return.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
Page won't do anything for me, I'll look at it when i get to work.

Checked the link - works for me, we'll see if other have a problem.

More correctly it had to exist in the first place!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Even Mr Sitchin stated that Pioneer 10 and 11 both ruled out the dwarf star close to our solar system theory (based on magnetic/gravity? measures). I think they like his theories, but have to change it a little so as to not be sued! If Nibiru was to show up in 2012, it would be visible to the telescopes and possibly the naked eye by now.
I guess it all sells books.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Hercolubus

"An unusual event is going to accelerate the process of swift change to the axis of the planet Earth. I am referring to the planet Hercolubus. This planet is six times bigger than the planet Jupiter. The planet Hercolubus belongs to the distant solar system of Tylo. The solar system of Tylo is rapidly approaching our solar system, and Hercolubus is rapidly approaching Earth. Modern Astronomers have before their sight the planet Hercolubus, or as it is known by modern science, the Barnard star. This planet is a powerful giant that will pass through an angle of our solar system. When this happens, the revolution of the axis of the planet Earth will accelerate violently. Then the final catastrophe will occur. Some scientists believe that they will be able to push this monstrous planet away with nuclear explosions, but this will be useless. It will be impossible to push this tremendous mass of a planet out of the way with mere nuclear bombs. This same planet brought Atlantis to an end. Before Atlantis existed, it annihilated the existence of another continent. We know very well that the continent of Mu or Lemuria sank within the waters of the boisterous pacific ocean after 10,000 years of earthquakes and incessant volcanic eruptions." - The Aquarian Message

The author isn't talking so much about Nbiru but rather another planet "Planeta Rojo" that orbits a solar system the author names as "Tylo".

He writes that when the Planeta Rojo "Hercolubus" is closest to our solar system it causes all sorts of stresses on earth as well as emitting something energetically that causes plagues.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
"Hercolubus?" What kind of name is that? Man, if I was in charge of planet names, I'd make them interesting. Like "Buzzcrackie!" How's that for a planet name?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
Like "Buzzcrackie!" How's that for a planet name?

Terrible, but very funny!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Noted, my OP should read, Nibiru like with some undertones of Velikovsky billiard ball worlds.

Names

I'd call it the "Big Whumpper", but then I think pottery shards are actually interesting.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I'm beginning to think we should lobby for teaching some elemenetary astronomy in grade school, when folks might pay attention.

The gods know what we'll do about web page design like that. Can I give it an award for "gratuitious use of Flash"?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
It's hard to imagine a planet that far away could effect earth's tectonic plates. Now if a large body in the solar system was able to knock the asteroids out of the belt then we'd be in big trouble.

The thing that interested me about his book was the cracking of the crust within the oceans. I wonder if the oceans are getting warmer because some areas are exposed to the mantle and that in turn is causing global warming. Are there thermal sensors placed at the bottom of the oceans to confirm this theory?

This all reminds me of Peter's biblical account at 2 Peter 3:10.

"But the day of the lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise and the elements shall melt with ferverent heat and the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up."-KJV

This is the Greek Transliteration I found on this scripture. The word usage is very interesting.

"Will come, but, day, of Lord, as, thief, in, which, the, heavens, with hissing noise, will go beside, elements, but, being intensely hot, will be loosed, and, earth, and, the, in, it, works, will be found."

forums.kkms.com...

"Burned up" is not a good usage of the Greek Translation. The above link shows that the expression is more like, "ended, loosed from itself."

Will the earth be getting open wounds within the oceanic crust sometime soon?

[edit on 12-7-2008 by lostinspace]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
If it takes 12 simaltaneous nuclear missles exploding to destroy earth and we have 150,000 and Russia has 140,000 and the rest have 400 we can blow up any planet anytime. aim at the same spot and hit it 190,400 times. Big planet gone No nukes to worry about on earth.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Nibiru is almost all the Mars Exploration Rover Mission is filming these days.

Odd.

marsrover.nasa.gov...

sarc.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
That was funny Sarcastic, you are being true to your name!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Hanslune, I have a debate going on in another thread and I was wondering if you could help. I made a statement that the "Terra Papers" was just Von Daniken's theory remade into the Native American style. The author claimed the Terra Papers were first and I was wondering when Von Daniken's first book was published. I believe it was in the 1960s and the Terra Papers was first published in the 1970s.
I know, it's a strange argument, but I think most of the other writers (Sitchin included) jumped on Von Daniken's bandwagon since he sold so many books the first time.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Chariots of the Gods?: Unsolved Mysteries of the Past is a book written in 1968

I'm not familar with a publication date for the Terra papers.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Thank you for the date. The site for "The Terra Papers" doesn't give a date, but I think he came forward with it in the 1970s when the New Age/Ancient Astronauts were in vogue.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I've seen bits and pieces of it, to be cruel its just a bunch of rather bad science fiction, Hubbard, Sitchin, and Velikovsky wrote better stuff. At least for the last two it attempted to read like it wasn't written by a person completely divorced from reality.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I read the whole "Terra Papers" and I think both Von Daniken and Sitchin should sue! George Lucas might want to get into the action since there is a Death Star even drawn to look like the one in "Star Wars"! I wish I were joking on the Death Star, but he really did write that the aliens used one in a fierce battle.
If this was the college paper that almost got him thrown out, I could definately see why.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Bad scifi is always annoying. It being purely derivative just makes it trash.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I would love to order this mans work. I have a gut instinct about what he has to say.
Also I agree with the earths crust and the internal fires creating a cleansing process for the ultimate protection of earth.
Thank you Op for bring this man to my awareness.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join