It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli war games in Iraq?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I haven't seen any posts on here about this yet, surprisingly. I heard a brief snippet on CNN this morning that said that there were unconfirmed reports that the Israeli Air Force were holding training exercises in Iraqi airspace. I have viewed almost every major news site, including CNN.com, and it seems like this story is now nonexistent. Has the media been silenced, and is the U.S. allowing Israel to conduct these unconfirmed exercises in Iraq?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
* THE DRUDGE REPORT*

Iraq denied on Friday reports claiming the Israeli Air Force has been practicing for a possible attack against Iran in its airspace

"As the Ministry of Defense, we haven't observed any IAF warplanes practicing in Iraqi airspace," said Major-General Mohammad al-Askari, spokesman for the Iraqi Defense Ministry.

On Friday, sources in the Iraqi Defense Ministry told a local news network that Israel Air Force (IAF) war planes are practicing in Iraqi airspace and land on US airbases in the country as a preparation for a potential strike on Iran.

The IDF has also denied the reports, calling them "baseless."
www.jpost.com...

This situation is looking very grim. This won't be a simple bombing run, it will be the start of an all out war in the middle east, and the U.S. will be the clown in the middle ring

join