It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Judge Ruling: George W. Bush is a Felon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
If I may,

should the worst come to pass and this nation collapses in insolvency, the Unites States of America as a governing body will no longer exist. The globalization solution of the NAU will come to pass in the name of saving 'this economy' by replacing it with another (Amero-based).

The Three branches of government will virtually cease to exist and the process and tools to prosecute the executors of this travesty will have nothing to fear. Any state or group of states that impose any roadblocks or legal challenges to the NAU will be dealt with economically, through all means of deprivation available. Should several states try to 'band' together to reestablish a united front there will be international peace-keepers to 'regulate' the situation.

We stand at the brink of a monumental change in our own backyards. The representative bodies, now almost completely devoid of true representatives will run to the hills in fear of the public. They have already been 'warned' by Homeland and FEMA agencies, if certain sources are to be believed regarding March's secret congressional gathering.

The systemic execution of 'security' measures which target the general population, for whatever excuse, is an indiscriminate tool, managed by people who operate for profit. The application of the 'nothing to hide' mentality is truly the foundation of surrender. It will be spoon fed to the people by their ideological master, the media.

Disregard all the indicators if you like, but the next 'enemy among us' is you, until they 'declare' you otherwise. The days of presumed innocence are all but gone. The sun began setting on the 'Bill of Rights' the day the Constitution was declared by our 'Decider' as 'just a goddamned piece of paper' - the declaration was followed up by - nothing.

The indoctrination of the people into 'parties' was the killer strategy. People still arguing about the presidential candidates as if they were somehow 'different' and the political battle cry 'change' has been prostituted to an even further extent by the media masters.

I fear we all are enjoying the last of our freedom right here, right now, on the Internet.

I must say the proof of the defeat of freedom is in the fact that our own representatives retroactively immunized multiple corporate entities for criminal acts that were known to be criminal when they were executed. The supporters of the bill were either ignorant or complicit. In the old days, when you broke a law it was declared that 'ignorance is no excuse' - shouldn't the same have applied to those enacting laws?

Political icons and foot soldiers will be well-protected from the repercussions of their inaction. And we may lose track of them, as they may be spirited away to more pleasant circumstances than those of us who will find our pockets and stomachs empty, with the only source of relief coming to those 'who deserve it' by virtue of who they are, or what they do, for Big brother.

And yes, I WANT to be wrong! But if you don't examine the worst case scenario, you can't really prepare for it can you?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

I love the way folks worry about a program that'monitors' all conversation. This is NOT how that program works. Its just a more sophisticated form of boolian logic search engine just like Google or Ask.com. If in a converstaion you trigger a 'keyword' your looked at to see if you use anymore keywords. If you don't the computer moves on to other converstations. The way people think, theres 30,000,000 government workers listening in on phone converstaions and recording anything they hear. What balderdash.

Zindo

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

It's not what the program does, but what the precedence of the ruling permits to happen in the future.

The program is pretty harmless. But it opens the gates for some rather disgusting breaches of freedom in the future, and all of them "legal".

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom
they can spy on me all day long, i have nothing to hide...(no cameras though)

I don't think it's a negotiable issue. If you give them the right to spy, they will give themselves the right to use cameras if they wish.

After all, there's nothing more important then "national security".

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

clearly this administration has done a superb job of keeping this country safe as outlined so well in you post.

Or maybe the people who really carried it out haven't yet felt the need for a rerun.

like i said, i have nothing to hide, spy away, i am very fre in the most free country in the world.

Hate to break this to you, my dear, but if your Government is spying on you then you are, by definition, NOT free. If you do not have your privacy you have nothing. If you do not want your privacy you have a screw loose.

NO WHERE THAT'S WHERE

Really? Then why have Bush and his buddies bought so much land down in South America to run off to once they're out of office and "The Untouchables" become fair game for investigation and prosecution?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky

like i said, i have nothing to hide, spy away, i am very fre in the most free country in the world. i own land, horses etc.., ( yes i own, not the bank)
and I am very happy to be an American.

what is so terrible about living here?

where else would you rather live?

NO WHERE THAT'S WHERE

I must say dear one, you have a false sense of security in the words you typed. See, you may think you own your property free and clear, but wait till you have a judgement or false charge laid against you, than what you own becomes some one elses. If you are even casualy conected to a crime, they come take whats yours away and you have nothing.

What is terrible about living her is the bush neo/nazi cons destroying our rights as spelled out in the constitution. You are guilty as accused till you can prove otherwise. And that proof may break your very world you so love, into shattered remains you may never regain.

Where else would you rather live, back before the thugs running the show trashed our freedoms and laws.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I don't find a blog a reputable source.

Can anyone else verify this ruling with proof?
If so, I would be very amazed.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth

Can anyone else verify this ruling with proof?
If so, I would be very amazed.

I believe you may find much what you evidently don't want to see at this source:

Investigative series - Salon.com

Of course, whether you will accept it as 'proof' is your own affair. The case is cited and the action took place at the 9th District Court.

Just because the blogger agrees with the ruling and is happy about it's implications doesn't render it 'unreliable.' But since the MSM won't really compile all the background and ancillary information doesn't mean there isn't any.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
The question is now, who will ENFORCE the law, now that we have a totally co-conspiratory congress ENABLING this administration to CONTINUE breaking the law at will?

Well, the Exectutive Branch is charged with the duty to enforce the Law, but it's already more than obvious that Bush isn't going to enforce against himself. Congress has had more than enough ammo to Impeach Bush & bring him to the Judiciary for indictment for more than a few years...And haven't. Since Congress is also failing to do its own duty, there's only one choice left for Constitutional enforcement.
The People!

like i said, i have nothing to hide, spy away, i am very fre in the most free country in the world. i own land, horses etc.., ( yes i own, not the bank)
and I am very happy to be an American.

Perhaps this is news to you, but your Birth Certificate has given Title of Ownership to the state for your body. Your SS card gives them your slave labor so they can "legislate" more of your Rights away, making their claim to owning you that much stronger.

Unless you have allodial title on that piece of land, it belongs to them too & they can take it away any time they want: If you used the bank's money in a loan, then you still owe for it because our economy is based on debt, not value & that's why you still have to pay "property taxes"...Think for just a second...If you really own your land, then why do you still owe "taxes" on it? If you still have to pay "property taxes" even after you've paid the bank loan, then that shows you who really owns that land & it's your own slave labor that pays for that "tax.".

You may find this thread to be particularly enlightening as it concerns how much they really own you. And that thread shows you exactly how much of your "voluntary" support they've been forcing out of you for your whole life.

clearly this administration has done a superb job of keeping this country safe as outlined so well in you post.

How little you realize how politics really works...All during the Post WW2 Cold War Era, our government was mucking around in the Middle East...Messing with national politics, economy & society. Were you aware that Osama bin Laden was trained & equipped by own very own CIA in terrorist tactics? As much as our government (that you think so highly of) has been screwing around sovereign nations with our Foreign Policies, they've been creating the very terrorists that the media has whipped you into fearing now. The more our government interferes in the Middle East, the more terrorists that are being created.

Then they let the corporate-owned media (the corporates also control the government too...After all, the courts uphold the UCC higher than the Constitution) incite the public to demand a solution...Without taking time to think & figure out what's going on, the public demands a solution from the government, rather than telling the government what solution to use. BTW, that's how Bush got the Patriot Act pushed through Congress...without even letting them read it before voting.

Then the government offers to trade "security for freedom" & the public swallows it whole, without even realizing that the government can never really deliver on the "security" they promise...They turn it towards securing themselves from the People.

Government works in a predictable pattern. They conceive of what they want, create a problem & whip the media to instill a certain reaction in the public, then offer a solution that will give them what they wanted in the first place...Namely, a larger, more invasive government than they had last week.

Hitler used this strategy to gain power in Germany...He had his own Party members commit acts of terrorism, then he offered to end the terrorism if granted more power. He gets more power & then delivers on the promise...Very easy to do when he was the one who caused the problem in the first place! Why does the US government resemble Hitler so closely? Take a look at what happened with Project Paperclip...It seems that a lot of those captured Nazis found new employers...

NEWS FLASH! The US Government is a terrorist organization because they encourage the media to spread it!

I'd suggest you contemplate a particular old homily: Those who do not learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat it.

It's not what the program does, but what the precedence of the ruling permits to happen in the future.
The program is pretty harmless. But it opens the gates for some rather disgusting breaches of freedom in the future, and all of them "legal".

And this is precisely how the Constitution has gotten chipped away a little at a time over a long period of time...During the course of the last 3 or 4 generations. One small precedence sets the stage for the next, the next, the next & so on until there's nothing left.

Originally posted by xstealth

Well, the blog entry also contained a link to a news article (did you look at that?). Also, a Googling of the Judge's & Bush turns up quite a few non-blog articles to confirm it...Here's one example of many.

So Bush is a felon? He's been a felon since,after he first sat in the chair in the Oval Office, the first action he performed in violation of his sworn/affirmed Oath of Office...And that alone should have gotten him Impeached & indicted for trail. Who else but the brainwashed that don't even read the Constitution can look at even the MSM reports without noticing how much he violates the Rights he's sworn to uphold.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Chief Judge Vaughn Walker of the US District Court in California has ruled that President George W. Bush is a felon. The ruling stems from the case of Al-Harmain Islamic Foundation Inc. v Bush, a case which will now be remembered as making it official that Bush's program of 'warrantless spying' is illegal.

Well, thank the stars.... No, thanks be to Judge Walker.

Of course, Geo. W. Bush is much worse than a felon, but at least here is a concrete, indisputable ground for impeachment.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I can tell you this much I am so incredibly outrage at what this buffoon is doing to the constitution that I am trying to stay away from these type of threads as much as I can.

But, on this one I have to vent a littler bit of my outrage, since my fellow American citizens are so blind and dumb to see what this buffoon Nixon worshiper has done.

A few years ago I posted a thread on the real issue behind Nixon and his down fall from glory.

It was all about corporations back then and the slowly but surely path to take over this nation politics and presidents.

Nixon was a proxy he wanted to provided the means to keep the nation under surveillance to protect the powers behind this.

He got caught and he had to resign sending the take over various years behind.

Because back then people was more into government and politics than now and the smell a rat in time.

Now the rats in the white house are all corporate ruled and chosen the had taken over and they are now to dictate the lives of all of us the citizens of this nation.

And now they have laws to protect themselves.

We are living in nation that we the citizens had allowed to create and we are the only ones responsible for this fat dirty rats to obtain the power that they have achieved now.

This buffoons and slime are laughing in the faces of this nations hard working citizens.

No judge as right now without the help and the outrage of the people in this nation is going to bring any of them down and to justice.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
reply to post by Fathom

Yep, just give up all your constitutional rights, because "you've got nothing to hide".

Awesome.

Well don't worry, because of this type of complacency, pretty soon there won't be any rights left for the little people.

Amen to that, thats what this is all about. Taking away one right at a time.
Social pscyhologists have figured out that if you screw people over a long period of time they wont fight it.

If they came out tomorrow and ripped the constitution apart infront of us on national tv that might get a response.

But remove 1 right at a time? No one will revolt.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Memysabu]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

The Christian Girl from the IRA.

Sorry, I couldn't help it. I'm just pointing out that Christianity has it's fair share of terrorists as well.

And you failed to point out how many times the IRA has attacked the US.

ZERO!

As someone posted early, it's not like the US government will have 30,000 people listening to everyone's telephone calls. Echelon was doing SIGNET for how long??? Since the 1990's or something?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
With all the talk about impeachment. Well I have one for you.

You can look at the results since 9/11 and determine that attacks were prevented because of this practice. If he refused to monitor communications, I would be the first to call for his impeachment.

You can't restrict gathering of battlefield intelligence. Since we were attacked on American soil on 9/11, America is a battlefield.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by RRconservative]

Well if wiretapping has been so effective, how come the administration has yet to inform us of even one attack it has stopped?

I also love your line about America being a battlefield. Thats great. Now when the government continues to strip our rights away, you can be the first to shout that its ok because we are in a war zone. By this logic, can you name any country on Earth that isn't a battlefield?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Not, now they will be in deed needing help from foreign companies to do the surveillance.

After all our nation is a Globalist entity and we are not longer a sovereign nation when it comes to the outsourcing and the buy out of American hart and soul.

Next time it will be the question of who is doing the surveillance of the citizens of this nations as everything else it will go as contracts for foreign nations higher bider.

The irony . . . and people still doesn't get it.

Pity.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grambler
Well if wiretapping has been so effective, how come the administration has yet to inform us of even one attack it has stopped?

They've stopped several attacks, but they never really came out and said how they did it or where they got the information.

Reason being, if they told people how, the enemy would change their methods. If the US government got the info thru wiretaps, the enemy would change tactics and use something else.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Not, now they will be in deed needing help from foreign companies to do the surveillance.

Outsource it to Indian telemarketers!! Then Obama can tax the companies that are doing the wiretapping because they are sending jobs overseas! It would force them to open wiretapping centers here in the US, thus expanding the US job market!

Quick, Marg, let's patent that idea and charge anyone that wants to use it. I'll split the profits with you 50/50!

[edit on 11-7-2008 by jerico65]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Odinary joe protests something witch he supposedly has a right to do and he gets arrested with many felony charges.

Our President puts the whole country in danger by starting wars that can't be stopped in a civalized way and he will walk free with everyone knowing what he did was wrong.

Only in America. Wait.... America is becomming like so many other countries.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

who is more likely to be a terrorist, a white woman in her early twenties or a young islamic woman from the middle east?

Which has committed more acts of terrorism in the US?

The likelihood that anyone can be a terrorist, regardless of their race and religion is very high. All you have to do is take away their rights, their dignity, their country, and leave them with nothing, and you have yourself a terrorist in the making.

This war on terror is no different than a war on anger, or hate. Everyone is capable of anger or hate, which may lead them to commit crimes, but you don't see a war on anger or hate, because that notion would illogical, just like this war.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by DJMessiah]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

They've stopped several attacks, but they never really came out and said how they did it or where they got the information.

Reason being, if they told people how, the enemy would change their methods. If the US government got the info thru wiretaps, the enemy would change tactics and use something else.

I've heard this schtick before, and I'm not impressed. How do you know this information. Can you at least post what the attacks were that were stopped?

Look, there has been massive public complaints about the wiretapping program. If they have been successful, Bush would have showed the public how they are working. Your claim that it would lead to terrorists changing their tactics is absurd. Do you honestly think that any terrorists organization out there doesn't know that they calls can be tapped by the US government.? Thats laughable. Its not as if they are calling the Bush's bluff, until he announces that it worked, and then they'll change tactics.

Also, an important fact that missed is why are WARRANTLESS wiretaps key? Apparently, all of the warranted wiretaps before Bush Jr. were enough to protect us from any attack. So what exactly is it about not having to get a warrant that makes his policy so much more effective?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join