It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kucinich Motions to Impeach Bush Again...This Time Pelosi Is Listening

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
this is stupid, Bush will be out of office in a few months, so lets waste our tax dollars trying to impeach someone when there is not enough time for it to even matter. People we spend enough money lets not spend more.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
copy and send this to all christians you know.

1999. Israel, in my hyonisis session they found out I used my love for god to train horses, and considered it a

gift or present from god. Then everything was bad I would have been homeless on the very day I recieved a ticket to go to Israel. I thought god took me to Israel.
s250.photobucket.com...¤t=DSC00190.jpg

So I really took my mechanics of riding a completely rebuilt them... for the former things have passed away.
This would be neuro pathway trainng. A real way to communicate with the animals straight from the words of christ in the bible. Id also slept with my bible praying for true love. Thats what I thought god brought me to Israel
to find true love.... Its funny that in the end this picture think samson and delila.. is what happened. They
only cared about setting up scams and making money with my horse training system. The ranch is where Elan
Rosenberg trained and now he gets to win with my system butt I dont get to teach the world for the sake of god and
the animals, a better way to communicate with the animals. Heres Elan and Fappani the big superstars of the
horseworld... Me Im supposed to shut up and die.
s250.photobucket.com...¤t=fappanielan.jpg
I came home and immediatly started teaching with power and authority. Tal came with me and we built a youth team and a good business. She would write all I taught down in hebrew. While at a horse show I saw her talking
to fappani, when they saw I saw they walked away from each other quickly.
s250.photobucket.com...¤t=DSC00167-1.jpg
I did many clinics and everything was videod. It was at whipple creek ranch in ridgefield washington that the
slogan feel the differance was created. Gail wright is not a good guardian of people lifes. Thats your homeland
security for ya... s250.photobucket.com...¤t=DSC00167-1.jpg

rapidshare.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by matth I guess this happened yesterday afternoon, so no watching on CSPAN for me
....anybody find any additional information on this?

google search criteria:

AN ARTICLE OF IMPEACHMENT OF PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH INTRODUCED BY CONGRESSMAN DENNIS J. KUCINICH JULY 10, 2008

Link to actual speech on CSPAN

video.google.com...

Link to full text

www.afterdowningstreet.org...

Sri Oracle

edit to add:

MODERATOR please bump these links to the opening position of the thread. Much thanks. Sri

[edit on 13-7-2008 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
pelosi is as dumb as a shoe!So what if she is listening.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join