It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Machine attacking others

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This article is related to the leaking of a CIA operatives name to reporter Novak. Here sources talk about how Karl Rove (Bush's right hand man) started a campaign to discredit Amb Joseph Wilson and his claims that the Bush Admin was pushing for War with Iraq on faulty intelligence. Funny isn't that what really happened? Yet in the article it shows how hateful they came after him and his wife, an employee of the government.

This cannot be swept under the door like 9/11 and all other info related to Iraq. We must stand up and make sure this is in fact an election issue.

Here is the article if you are interested in reading this. I don't personally care if someone is Republican or Democrat. This type of politics is dirty and should be outed.

www.prospect.org...

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I wonder what Bush supporters will say to this? THis is what I've come to expect from those rule us. Standing up, however, looks to be a thing of the past. Look how many were against the Iraq invasion and they did it anyway. 'Tis no longer 'We The People.'

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Two problems I have. The first is that the site is agenda-driven to the max. The second thing is "sources". Combined, this means a big chance of this being opinion, allegation and propaganda.

Still, it causes one to stop and ponder. But then again, that would be what it is supposed to do.

By the way, did you notice who was one of the founders of the magazine? Robert B. Reich. You remember him, he is the "public servant" that said the tax codes were written to be confusing on purpose, and that the citizen has no need to understand them.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
By the way, did you notice who was one of the founders of the magazine? Robert B. Reich. You remember him, he is the "public servant" that said the tax codes were written to be confusing on purpose, and that the citizen has no need to understand them.

That's interesting. He seems worthy of his own thread. Any additional info? I've been trying to look into the Tax industry opposition to a flat tax. Like H&R Block and lawyers. Who is this guy? At least he's honest. (Sort of.)

PS (on topic) I'm already sick of the Bush internet ads. Apparently I've been flagged as a upper middle class male (Bush's target) and get all these ads about how Kerry will cost me money.

And you're right, no one talks about the CIA leak anymore. Or the Senate Intelligence memo theft. Or the Dem computer hack.

[Edited on 10-3-2004 by RANT]

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Rant, this group might very well interest you. I think you'll find some eye-opening information here if you root around this website. Happy Reading.

users.erols.com...

new topics

top topics

join