It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War III to be fought with Directed Energy Weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

World War III to be fought with Directed Energy Weapons

www.blacklistednews.com

Did the Chinese military cause the largest blackout in the history of North America?

That is the assertion of Tim Bennett, the former president of the Cyber Security Industry Alliance, who says U.S. intelligence officials confirmed to him the People’s Liberation Army gained access to a network that controlled electric power systems serving the northeastern U.S. in 2003, according to a report in Joseph Farah’s G2 Bulletin.

Some 50 million people were affected by the 9,300-square-mile blackout
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
worldnetdaily.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
How to stop the World War 3

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I don't know what to really think of that statement above. I agree the weapons of future will include things like direct energy, and emp devices. I am sure many people and organizations are capable of getting into computer systems to cause trouble. Not being a security expert my self I can't really say how likely that is.

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
no, it was america testing there EMP bomb to see what would happen to a big city,,, china had nothing to do with it, but if they did, it was only because of china as a next wold war target, so thats why they tested it.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I find it extremely possible that these weapons are already in use.

High tech space weapons in use

I wrote a thread on this the other day about how this technology has een shared between the USA nad Israel. It wouldn't take much more effot for countries like Russia and China to sort out the same technology.

After all, we know how devious some of these arms dealers and government trade deals can be.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Thanks for posting.
I agree that they are already in use to a point. On the Cyber front I am sure attacks have already happened there and will continue to do so.
As to the projected energy weapons, I don't know about that. If I had to make a guess I would say they are already usable if not being used.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
According to some of the witnesses from the invasion of Panama and the remains of several bodies, there is the belief that some form of high energy weapon, be it laser or microwave was used against the panamanians.

Here is the video on the Panama deception

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Extralien
thanks for the link. I have started watching the video but will take a while since it is so long.
Just in case I have not said it before, you are using a cool looking avatar pic.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Thank you very much

The Panama deception is quite an education. It touches on methds and approaches the likes of which we have seen again with Iraq and now possibly Iran.

It's the same story being repeated, just with a slightly different base line.

If a war was to start against Iran, then the possibility of laser weapons being used by Israel is very high when you think of it after watching the first video I linked up.

Then if the USA "helps" Israel, you can imagine Russia and China possibly stepping in.

I think it may be probable that this will be the time that America would release details on their 'new' weapons and how they've 'just recently' sold some of it to Israel to help in the war on global terror..blah blah..

But from the video we can see that the USA and Israel have been using/testing these weapons for over 20 years, and with signs of 'success' if Panama is anything to go by.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Extralien
I am still watching the video. The key point is that Noreaga was on the U.S. pay role. So are you saying you think the U.S. has some one in a high place on the pay role in Iran?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
No..it's Israel that the US are in bed with.. Israel wants Iran more than the US.. bu it's a bonus for the US to help them expand control over Iraq...check my thread here and you'll see a bit more on how i see it..

High tech weapons...and Israel

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I just got to the part about the use of future style weapons. They did not talk to much about it. Did not seem to be to much to go on really. I was more impressed with the efectivity that the media was being controlled.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Yes, this is the problem with it. There was the suggestion of what may have caused the extrem odd mutilation of that persons body you see in the clip there, and the descriptions given on how it appeared to be.

As with the first small clip I linked, If i remember rightly, they mention the similarity between the destruction of certain property in Panama with Iraq/Afghanistan.

Something not quite right going on with it all.

With regard to the media..near the end of the video, you do see reporters talking to people, bust mostly Americans who live there and were not really anywhere near the affected areas. These are obviously the only people the reporters were basically allowed to interview "for the viewers back home"

Very patriotic... oops, I meant pathetic...

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Im past that point now. It is almost over.
Not a short video, hour and a half or so, but again thanks for the link.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Here is a screen grab from a report which shows that we have directed energy weapons in use. Look for the caption under the fighter.

Link to picture

[edit on 12-7-2008 by WhatTheory]

top topics

join