It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honda's water-fueled car had superior predecessor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I have observed that Honda's new water-powered car relies on a technology which is both unnecessary, and I perhaps the complex design is solely because of it's difficulty to replicate.
Among others, Stan Meyer's system stood out, he had the Pentagon interested (though I suspect the interest was feigned), similar to sending a high-ranking military scientist to study John Hutchison's work (the Hutchison effect) when it's obvious they are familiar with it anyway. He may have had something there. This first youtube is on Stanley Meyer, and then two on unknowns.

Here is a link to a recent article about Stanley. I'm very well-informed on energy topics, but I would like to share information about this one because of the recent introduction of Honda's car, and read what others think.

www.thepeoplesvoice.org...

Stan Meyer was our technological savior. He said that America had become too dependent on oil and he wanted to change that. Although he had no formal education having quit high school, Stan Meyer was an inventive genius and his ideas were revolutionary. Using his amazing intellect for good rather than personal gain, he intended to help humanity. He wanted to free us from our enslavement to the Oil companies. He wanted to stop global warming. He was bound for the greatest glory that any person has ever known. He would have been the man who shattered humanity's oil dependency forever, ushering in a new dawn of prosperity, freedom, and hope for all except the greedy maniacal few who profit from selling oil and war.

His water powered car was better than an electric car because without numerous solar panels and plenty of sunlight they too must be charged by electricity produced ultimately from fossil fuels. Stan's car was far ahead of General Motors hydrogen car, which simply burned hydrogen stored in a fuel tank which had also been produced with power generated by fossil fuels.

Stan found a way of using only half an amp of electricity to fracture water molecules separating the oxygen and hydrogen on demand. As the hydrogen was produced it was burned creating combustion more powerful than gasoline, and water was the only significant exhaust emission. Stan Meyer's water engine technology could easily have been developed to power planes, ships, trains, and spacecraft, completely eliminating our need for oil.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This is the best water powered vehicle I've seen lately. It works!

www.project.nsearch.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

this is really depressing............... WHY IS THIS NOT ON NATIONAL NEWS????????

WOW............. this looks like the proof we have been needing for a long time (more then likely being supressed by big oil). I went to school with a guy who was a major gear head, always playing with something. One day he told me about a carburator he built at home for his truck to get better gas milage. From what I seen of it, it was very simple and basic, copper coil wire, coffee can and some other things ( I wasnt much into cars at the time, so I didnt know to much of what he used to build it) he took it on a test drive from Anchorage AK, down the AK Highway and all the way to Seattle. He did the trip there and back on one tank of gas, this was a 76-77 Chevy one ton truck, not sure of the tank size. The day after the trip, he went out to start the truck and the carburator caught fire, he put it out and shut the hood and walked away from it, thinking he would deal with it another day.

Three days later three guys were knocking at his door, he opened it and one of the guys was holding his home built carburator, another guy told him to stop his home projects relating to fuel efficent issues, the third guy flashed a gun at him as they walked to a unmarked car and drove off.
After this the I had lost contact, he graduated and I was still in, but I ran into him years later, no more gear head, seemed broken and beat down and not the bright guy I knew in school. I asked him if he had done anything with cars anymore and he just kinda laughed and moved the conversation along... just weird, maybe he lied but it would be the first Ive heard of stories like his.

S&F for you, this starts a whole new hope in this world,
it reminds me of the movie "The Saint"

join