It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rove refuses subpoena, leaves country

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
1 of 2 things will happen he will stay in a country with no extradition treaty or 2 he will die mysteriously all of a sudden thru accident or illness.]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Or they will let him back in the country like nothing happened and he will be cleared of any legal implications. Washington will keep on working like it has been Thats my guess.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
If I was looking for bounty this would be the guy whose numbers would be above par.

He better be careful in South America was my first thought until I remembered that the Bush family bought land in Peru!lol

What is that term Jesus used...wherever the buzzard flies their in lies the carcass...or something like that. Seems fitting.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
yeah i didn't hear a word about this on any news or radio station today. Its amazing what these people can get away with.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The Democrats are pissed about one of their own getting caught and paying for it. To get even they are going after a Republican to divert attention because it is a big election year. No big mystery here, is there

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This is what they are pissed about and what they want to bury by diverting attention. It's all about keeping control in Alabama.

Source

MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — Former Gov. Don Siegelman and former HealthSouth chief executive Richard Scrushy were convicted Thursday in federal court in a bribery scheme that derailed Siegelman's campaign to retake his former office.
Siegelman, 60, was accused of trading government favors for campaign donations when he was governor from 1999 to 2003 and lieutenant governor from 1995 to 1999.

Scrushy, who once ran the Birmingham-based chain of rehabilitation clinics, was accused of arranging $500,000 in donations to Siegelman's campaign for a state lottery in exchange for a seat on a state hospital regulatory board.

The case was tried as Siegelman sought the Democratic nomination for governor, and the trial put him in court during the final weeks of the campaign. He lost to Lt. Gov. Lucy Baxley in the June 6 Democratic primary and blamed the charges for his defeat.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
So, Things that make you go hmmmm.

I guess this wont affect anything Rove Runner has done then, but it might be connected methinks...

Judge rules Bush a felon

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Offtopic post about an unrelated matter. Hmm. What is that called again.

Oh yeah, diverting attention.

This Rove matter has been in the news off and on for a while now. Yeah the Democrats engineered it because they're worried about a scandal in Alabama. C'mon.
Only Rove himself is smart and devious enough to pull something like that off.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by sardion2000]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
While I consider Rove as one of the prime examples of disingenuous public servants, and an architect of 'contrivances' and Machiavellian evil, I have to remind you.

This guy is a neocon legend. They would never let anything severe befall him, or in doing so would betray someone who could destroy all of them with an honest 12 page memo.

I think the best case scenario would be a conviction; which would be followed up with an immediate commutation of his sentence (hmmm, deja vu).

But as for him not returning? I doubt it. He numbers among those few Americans who a truly 'free'.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sardion2000

I'm an equal opportunity angry American. I can't stand either Party

You say I'm off topic and then admit it is connected in the same post

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
[edit on 12-7-2008 by mental modulator]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem
Rove is a good guy. Really it is Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid that ought be frosted.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Its about time we started Exporting our Garbage.
Now too send Chenny,Rumsfeld and the rest of the half assers in the oval office
too be with their Partner in crime.
Hurry and cancel his Visa.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
What,do you guys expect from a war criminal like Rove? he knows the gig is up and he bailed,I bet he's in a country with no extradtion treaty with the US,much like the Bush family compound in Peru and Cheney moving to Dubai.On second thought it's fitting that W is moving to Peru,he and his family can hang out with grandpa Prescot's old Nazi buddies.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by mike dangerously]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bringthelight
Or they will let him back in the country like nothing happened and he will be cleared of any legal implications. Washington will keep on working like it has been Thats my guess.

Exactly, it is not like congress has a track record for enforcing justice. They are corrupt to the bone and Turd Blossom will not be held accountable for this.

The criminals in this administration have shown time and again, that they are in fact above the law. This is just one big "F-You" to the people.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Has anyone seen any further media asking questions as to where he is or any of them even attempting to hunt him down?

This would have been one of the most logical approaches for any reporter, especially a freelancer who wants to make a bit of spare change, yet here we are debating it and with no further information about him or where he is.

Or has there been a media blackout on the topic?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Dude, the new Ipod came out. The world has moved on to the important issues. Karl Rove pissing on his congressional subpoena was so last week.
[^Sarcasm]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Oh, is that what it was..damn.

I'm getting so old and dumbed down these days I lose track of the latest goings on...well nice to know the latest gadget-thingy-wotsit is doing well..

guess i should watch some more Sex in the city and read cosmo a bit more to keep in line.. orders are orders after all..

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
*Beats head against wall*

But you know if he were to return to America there would be so many Republicans there the police wouldn't be able to get to him. They'd rush the airplane throwing babies at him "Eat my baby please honor me Oh Demonic One by eating my baby!" Then as the few police able to push through get close they are blinded by baby blood as it squirts from the neck of a newborn Rove just bit the head off of.

Also, where is RR, JSO, so forth? Shouldn't they be here screaming about how he's a God and Clinton got brain from an intern so its ok to commit treason?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
My guess is he knew it was comng and he LEFt , ha ha a ha ha, where to? Paraguay???

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, and keep running!!!

He is one dude i could never forgive.

There will be others to follow

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join