It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesiut/Vatican I vestigation-I need your Knowledge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by candyfloss
So,from what I've read up to press they did'nt try to turn you into a human sacrifice when you attended the Jesiut mass

oh no, they did, like i said, just like every other catholic mass.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
oh no, they did, like i said, just like every other catholic mass.

??

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure they're not all the same thing. I see the same con in Catholicism as Judaism. I wouldn't be surprised if they where ultimately the same thing. I do believe the Jesuits are a high part of the top. They run secret societies and secret services. They have infiltrated the world for over 400 years and have been kicked out of countries over 70 times. I believe them to be the infiltrators into freemasonry turning it dark and the fabricators of Fascism, Communism, etc.. I believe a lot of what Eric Phelps says is quite accurate, despite his imbalances. It's very difficult to look the beast straight in the face and I appreciate his courage and honesty for doing his best. Jews, like Catholics, Muslims or anyone else are just people in their karmic condition. Likely they are in the culture, faith, bodies they occupy at the moment for specific karmic conditions as we all are. The top however, is not likely to be anything like what most people could possibly imagine. When the Jesuits where banned by the Vatican (1773) they formed an alliance with the money lenders known as the Modern Illuminati. The priests and the money lenders have always been the powers behind the throne. When they joined forces things began to pick up momentum.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join