It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesiut/Vatican I vestigation-I need your Knowledge

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
For reasons I can't reveal yet I'm starting a personal investigation into the Jesiuts and the Vatican and I was wondering if any ATS members had any info /experiences they would like to share with me.I've started by emailing Alex Jines to ask him how he feels about being accused of being a temporal adjudicator/disinfo agent as I think that typifies what were dealing with here.I'm also looking for a website called Jesiutlove.com which you get alot of misdirection if you try to find it.All contributions will be gratefully recieved,yours waiting for Black Vatican helicopters filled with angry preists to land in my backgarden,Candyfloss.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
"SVS" was mentioned in a video by george green on project camelot www.projectcamelot.org... He would not say what SVS was but the video goes into the jesuit actions on planet x and the cover up. They are related to the intellegence community and he also implies that they OWN all the other intellegence agencies. If this is the case, then SVS could be a hidden Secret Vatican Service or a Special Vatican Service arm of the jesuits... This is just my findings from watching the project camelot website and that would be a good place to start for your investigations.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by candyfloss

Howdy.

I think you'll find some stuff on: www. project camelot.com/ or .org.

Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by gazbom56
reply to post by candyfloss

Howdy.

I think you'll find some stuff on: www. project camelot.com/ or .org.

Gazbom.

Thanks for the tip Gazbom I'll look into it.Project Camelot is a good start for alot of things I think even though they disowned Leo Zagami around whom mystery continues.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
VaticanAssasins.org and www.jordanmaxwell.com... have some useful information. The CD from Vatican Assassins (Eric Phelps) includes assorted books on the Jesuits out of copyright going back over 200 years. It was the primary source for the material published on "JesuitLove.com".

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Thanks .I've been looking for Jesuitlove.com but you get sent up the garden path.Has anybody seen the Heat Ledger film 'The Sin Eater'?I watched at the weekend and I'm sure I've heard of Sin Eaters when I've been reading through my Vatican stuff.So ,they are mean't to be real then?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by candyfloss
Thanks .I've been looking for Jesuitlove.com but you get sent up the garden path.Has anybody seen the Heat Ledger film 'The Sin Eater'?I watched at the weekend and I'm sure I've heard of Sin Eaters when I've been reading through my Vatican stuff.So ,they are mean't to be real then?

What's a sin eater Candyfloss?

Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Here are descriptions of what a sin eater is;

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Here are descriptions of what a sin eater is;

en.wikipedia.org...

Wow!

There are some very strange old customs and beliefs.

Greetings.

Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

For reasons I can't reveal yet I'm starting a personal investigation into the Jesiuts and the Vatican and I was wondering if any ATS members had any info /experiences they would like to share with me.I've started by emailing Alex Jines to ask him how he feels about being accused of being a temporal adjudicator/disinfo agent as I think that typifies what were dealing with here.I'm also looking for a website called Jesiutlove.com which you get alot of misdirection if you try to find it.All contributions will be gratefully recieved,yours waiting for Black Vatican helicopters filled with angry preists to land in my backgarden,Candyfloss.

Don't believe the hype of people like Phelps (an admitted white supremacist who advocates the "righteous execution" of Catholics)

Also, I found "jesuitlove.org" quite easily, it is no longer up, but the wayback machine still has it.

Most of the Jesuit conspiracy theories are re-hashed jewish conspiracy theories.

I have also been labeled as a "Jesuit Temporal Coadjutator", by Phelps and his followers. All that is, is anyone who disagrees with Fuhrer Eric Phelps.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Thanks for the input Kmerian.Well I have to say I'm not swallowing everything I'm told but thanks for reminding me there are vested interests out there.What is a wayback machine and do you mind telling me why you were labelled a temporal adjudicator(seems like your in good company ,what with Micheal Moore and Alex JOnes and stuff)Thanks Candy

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Thanks for the input Kmerian.Well I have to say I'm not swallowing everything I'm told but thanks for reminding me there are vested interests out there.What is a wayback machine and do you mind telling me why you were labelled a temporal adjudicator(seems like your in good company ,what with Micheal Moore and Alex JOnes and stuff)Thanks Candy

No Problem.
The "Wayback Machine" is part of the Internet archive, it is at: www.archive.org...

Type in the url www.jesuitlove.org and saved copies of the website from 2004 and 2005 will come up.

I was labeled a "jesuit temporal coadjutator" because I disagreed with Eric Phelps conclusions on race and called him on some information that he gave that was completely incorrect. So, don't worry, if you come to any conclusions that are different from his, you will be labled as one as well.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Thank you ,much obliged to you guvnor,just had a wierd sense of deja vu looking at that..spooky

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kmerian

Cheers Kmerian that info is gold dust.I don't know who this Eric Phelps person is but he sounds typical of the characters that inhabit the conspiracy theory world.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
www.cloakanddagger.de...

has some good Jesuit stuff including updates from Eric Phelps

JesuitLove is no longer up as a site. Not taken down for any conspiracy reasons.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Merci beaucoup mon cher.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
probably not what your looking for, but you could always take a look at what the jesuits say about the jesuits!! www.jesuit.org...

Personal experience, i've been to a jesuit mass, their exactly like any other catholic mass.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
probably not what your looking for, but you could always take a look at what the jesuits say about the jesuits!! www.jesuit.org...

Personal experience, i've been to a jesuit mass, their exactly like any other catholic mass.

Thanks Pieman,I intend to remain objective so that's really useful and of course there's two sides to everything.So,from what I've read up to press they did'nt try to turn you into a human sacrifice when you attended the Jesiut mass(ha ,ha only joking)

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Jews and freemasons are the "New World Order". Jesuits and Vatican were the "old world order". The latter have become irrelevant.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join