It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking UFO News! - Stephenville, Texas Radar Report

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It worked didn't it? The military totally snubbed them anyway, and would have no matter what they had asked. The military never would have admitted after they "overlooked" that they had 10 planes in the air had they not known they were going to be busted by the F.A.A. radar data. Heads will roll at the F.A.A. for releasing this information to Mufon and violating the interagency coverup protocols.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Let us thank the Force for the beginnings of real truth... or very apparently. Don't succumb to blind fearmongering. Let cooler heads prevail.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Was president Bush at his ranch on 1-8?

I checked Reuters trying to determine when Bush left on the Middle East trip. He was to leave on the 8th (tuesday) to be there on the 9th (wednesday). Was he at the Whitehouse or ranch on the 7th given the time of year.

President George W. Bush headed to the Middle East on Tuesday, aiming to nurture Israeli-Palestinian peace efforts in the face of deep skepticism while trying to rally Arab opposition to Iran.

U.S. President George W. Bush arrives in Israel on Wednesday aiming to boost efforts to achieve a peace deal between Israelis and Palestinians before he leaves office in a year.

Haven't been able to find the time he left. Anyone know, given the time difference and flying time, when he would leave. Did he travel on Air force One?

If he had been at the ranch, would an alien visit or fly-by to Crawford have caught him there or did he take a ride on a more advanced craft even if only to another US location before departing for the Middle East.

I'll admit it a bit far fetched...

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Crawford No Fly Zone

Part of the problem is that pilots don't know where the restricted space begins and ends. Even though a six-mile circle around the ranch is clearly marked as prohibited on aviation charts, that applies only when the president isn't there.

When he is in residence, the circle expands to whatever distance his security detail sees fit. Last year when Russian President Vladimir Putin visited, the circle grew to 30 miles in diameter. This month, the forbidden radius is 20 miles. The military's Air Defense Command had initially requested an 80-mile circle to give fighter jets more time to respond to a potential threat. But that request was nixed by the FAA since such a large area would have affected the approach paths into Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, one of the nation's four busiest airports.

Crawford No Fly zone map

Link

The no fly appears to be at least 6 miles even if Bush is not there. How long does it take to get aircraft there? This UFO was only 10 miles away at one point. Someone had to take notice. Could that have to do with the redacted flight records if they fit the time?

Edit: tags, sp
[edit on 7/12/2008 by roadgravel]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Neilc1972

That looks like an illuminated contrail..

-ChriS

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

We established early on in this event that President Bush was supposedly not at the ranch on January 8.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

It was good of the skipper of the craft to honor our no fly zone.

I think it would take a minimum of 15-20 minutes to get a scrambled jet fighter flight to Crawford even from the nearest base.

[edit on 7/13/2008 by TheAvenger]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
MUFON has been on the ball lately. Good for them, with all the skeptics and attention seeking hoaxers I imagine their mission can be a grueling task at times. I have faith in them and their research, this story helps to validate the “real deal” cases they investigate.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by senshido

Originally posted by spacevisitor
...Dr. Seth Shostak of www.seti.org... remarks [below] are in my opinion really out of this world.
This man is a 100% debunker.

“We think they are out there of course, but I don’t think they are here, it is not that that’s impossible but I think that if they where here we know it”.

“If it were Alien craft, we have 800 satellites up there, how come they can’t find this big spacecraft, why is that?
Why is it that we think that the military would keep this quite”?

But that is only my opinion.

He is genuinely bright, saying he is '100% debunker' isn't giving this guy enough credit; remember he runs SETI for a living, that's his freagin job. I was thrilled to see him there and he did well given the circumstances.

Hi senshido, he is indeed intelligent, no doubt about that,

Seth Shostak is an astronomer with a BA in physics from Princeton and a PhD in astronomy from Caltech, and is involved with the Institute's SETI research.
Before coming to SETI, Seth did research work on galaxies using radio telescopes at observatories and universities in America and Europe. His avocations include photography, filmmaking, and electronics.

Source; www.seti.org...

But because of that and especially because of the job he does, he must be aware that for at least some eight decades now something very extraordinary is happening on this planet in relation for what he and [SETI] are looking for.
He must know something of the enormous amount of today’s available information about the Extraterrestrial phenomena that as claimed by countless people from all levels of our society visit our planet, especially for a man who searched the sky for them as a job.
Because how more funny can it be that he looks for something out there that is already here.
So therefore and because the specific way he said it, obvious supposing that we the ordinary people so to speak who watched that show are stupid or such, he behaves himself as a 100% debunker.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

why does no european media report about the new radar findings?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Yes he's very aware of the claims but like everyone else hasn't seen any proof.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
There's nothing new in this article, but I thought it was worth mentioning that this is the top story on WorldNetDaily. At least it's being posted somewhere, it still isn't showing up on Foxnews.com or the Drudgereport.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101

but like everyone else hasn't seen any proof.

That is not true.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 68eric86
There's nothing new in this article, but I thought it was worth mentioning that this is the top story on WorldNetDaily. At least it's being posted somewhere, it still isn't showing up on Foxnews.com or the Drudgereport.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

Thanks for mentioning this 68eric86.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAvenger

It was also established early in this event that the rancher, Ricky, had his "sighting"...sometime in "mid-december". So, I am still curious as to why he was even on the show. Same with Angelia. Why was she even there? Simply because she broke the story? Was she a Jan 8th witness? No. Was Ricky? I don't think so. I may be wrong.

They were there to give the story some steam. His "amazing story" about the massive craft...and then, intimidation from a gov't agency afterwards, makes the whole affair just so juicy. It gets the attention.

This UFO case, with witnesses and radar confirmation is a compelling one.
BUT....some questions surrounding it are.....

Where's Leroy's dash cam footage?
Where's the supposed footage of a deer disappearing under a beam at a feeder?
Why does Ricky's "story" keep getting thrown in with the Jan. 8th radar data? I also find it curious that Ricky's claim of gov't intimidation after the fact is SO similar to the poster UFO Reality and his outlandish, unsubstantiated claims of gov't intimidation...and here's the kicker. UFO Reality and Ricky Sorrels know each other.

Something smells. Not from Mufon or the radar data, but from the peripheral, headline grabbing circumstances that surround this case.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Eh,

Why are you people so excited about about some few dots on a graph? These are so ho-hum.

These turn of event proves nothing.

So what if that was a 500 ft long object? That proves nothing other than the military has 500 ft aircraft capable of silent flight.

Does the radar signature spelled ALIEN in clear bold letters?

NO.

Does the radar signature clearly showed alien waving out the window?

Eh NO.

And do the the radar signature spelled "MARTIANS ARE HERE" in big red letters?

Double Eh NO.

So this proves NOTHING out of the ordinary other than military exprimental aircraft. BIG DEAL.

If people saw the F-117 back then the first time people would defintely call them alien craft. It's the same as today. We are not living in caves anymore folks.

Alien shmalien.

Give me a corpse of an alien or a working alien craft, THEN, and ONLY THEN
that the existence of ETs can be confirmed. Until then you guys are just blowing venus gas.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by Shhmeat]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Shhmeat

I don't think many folks are saying boldly that what was seen on radar was "alien". Its' lack of sound and extremely slow movement is curious though, huh? Your hypothesis that it may have been secret military is a valid one.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shhmeat

So this proves NOTHING out of the ordinary other than military exprimental aircraft. BIG DEAL.

It is a big deal if they have craft that can do what Ricky observed, it implies that there is another form of energy in the works and here we are paying so much at the pumpl

that the existence of ETs can be confirmed. Until then you guys are just blowing venus gas.

Well it is highly unlikely that a corpse of and alien will be found by the average joe and if so the lid would be shut so fast.

Maybe it isn't extraterrestrial, but at least ponder the possiblities.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

How do you know for shore then that it is a military experimental aircraft?

If people saw the F-117 back then the first time people would defintely call them alien craft. It's the same as today. We are not living in caves anymore folks.

When I see all your remarks I see indeed that there are people who still living in a cave.

Quite obvious you have blowing to much swamp gas.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

It is a big deal if they have craft that can do what Ricky observed, it implies that there is another form of energy in the works and here we are paying so much at the pumpl

So, if they come out tomorrow and announce that they have a 500ft long craft capable of hovering silently, we would insrtantly get this alternative energy?

Hell no. Things will go the same as it is and we would be still be forced to pay taxes, go to work, pay bills, and pay for that fossil fuel.

Why? Because they can. They have excuses. "It's for national security" And in this day and age, with all the muslim extremists, I can't blame them.

Originally posted by interestedalways

Well it is highly unlikely that a corpse of and alien will be found by the average joe and if so the lid would be shut so fast.

Maybe it isn't extraterrestrial, but at least ponder the possiblities.

Or maybe because they simply don't exist? Ever think about that? We are but a tiny speck of a tiny speck in this limitless universe. What makes us so important that we deserve to be visited by aliens from dozens of light years away?

Don't you think if they are here they would have already landed on the White House?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join