It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking UFO News! - Stephenville, Texas Radar Report

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Question;

Why does the evidence in this thread clearly point to the size, and speed, and movements of the objects, but on Larry King they say it like they just see "hits". Is the evidence in this thread premature? Or was the presentation on Larry King a sham?
(I mean, just look at what was presented on Larry King, versus what we see here. Why not present it the same way it was here?)

I just realized I had the top spot on the thread, so I wanted to add something;

Has anyone noticed that these wierd holograms have been following the sitings lately?
It's almost as though the government turns on their projection after the fact in order to draw attention away from the real sightings?

I also remember one of my first additions to an ATS thread...

Texas, USA--received on 11-11-07

I see Texas ablaze and a stunning star, like the star from the east rising over the land. I hear the Spirit of the Lord saying to: "Watch for cosmic signs and wonders in Texas." He said there will be a cosmological phenomenon that scientists cannot explain, and the media will carry as front-line news.
For a period of four months--from Christmas to Easter--there will be a window of opportunity for salvations, signs, healings and wonders in Texas, and this season of extraordinary favor and grace will manifest and be confirmed in unusual cosmic occurrences.

Woman predicts Texas UFO sightings

My point? I think that there is a lot going on in the world that either makes a lot of sense due to things I've seen on this website, or I've just gotten "over" being shocked by the insane.

Anyone have any ideas? -Jason

Edit to add;
A lot, really.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This is the kind of info I come to ATS for!

Great find....

I sense that some kind official acknowledgment will be coming soon.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Its "Airforce Zero".

Nice job mufon!!!

Thanks for the post OP!
reply to post by Double Eights

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Submitted the report to the largest news paper in New Zealand - the new zealand herald.. we like to call it the harold

Here is my briefly written letter;

"Hi,

This is a freshly released report on the Stephenville lights scenario which was denied by military sources for so long.

Witness statements corroborate with radar tracks. Ufos are not a media 'play the x-files music' pisstake subject anymore.

It is quite possible (from multiple information sources, reports and eyewitness testimonies) that military has this/similar technology also (or in fact it is all purely E.T. which I'd doubt). While they are flying this technology around 'we' as a general population are still driving land based vehicles and consuming a finite resource which is oil - which directly affects our economy with price rises due to our forced dependence and consumption of an (again finite) resource.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Report can be found here:
www.mufon.com...

It is probably the most comprehensive assessment of UFO evidence to date.
It's time for disclosure...

Thank you for your consideration of this information.

-*******************"

Amazing report... hopefully this creates some big waves world wide

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Great info. Thank you for posting. This is pretty solid proof that something big happened that day.

Did President Eisenhower Meet with Aliens in 1954?

Did President Bush meet with Aliens in 2008? (wish they took him back)

Hopefully someday soon we will know the answers.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson
Question;

Why does the evidence in this thread clearly point to the size, and speed, and movements of the objects, but on Larry King they say it like they just see "hits". Is the evidence in this thread premature? Or was the presentation on Larry King a sham?
(I mean, just look at what was presented on Larry King, versus what we see here. Why not present it the same way it was here?)

Well if Larry King came out and said the ship was a mile long it would be a done deal right? Nobody would be able to come up with anything to refute it with. The whole thing would be sewn up, and the public would be pretty sure that we have been visited by some kind of mothership. The way the evidence has been presented allows plenty of room for counter arguments, this way they can continue the drip drip of disclosure without scaring too many people.

There's also the whacko factor. Big name news networks probably dont like to use phrases like "mile long object" when everybody knows that there's nothing we make that's that big. If CNN is seen as taking this subject too seriously they will lose credibility.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

In my eyes the simple fact that the government told him to remove it from his website is dislocusure in and of itself. This is obvious proof of government deception and lies regarding the truth about UFO's. There is no other explanation!

-ChriS

[edit on 12-7-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
dbl post

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LAUGHING-CAT
reply to post by stander

In ref. to the radar graph; does the distance between the dots represent anything, i.e. speed?
Is there something to be inferred there?

I would say that the gaps between the dots tend to indicate that the craft either landed or dropped below the 2500 feet or so minimum at which the radar can track it. The about 2500 feet is due to the distance from the radar dome to the object, and the curvature of the Earth.

[edit on 7/12/2008 by TheAvenger]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Here is the Larry King show links for everyone.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

edited: to add part 4

[edit on 12-7-2008 by thecandyman]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
does anyone find it interesting that chart 1 looks like the scatter plot of a quantum particle?

That's what jumps out at me

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Wow! I love that graphic they used with the UFO's flying over the mooing
cattle!

The SETI guy who has already made up his mind about UFO's kind of got put in his place so that was good to see.

-ChriS

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

The question remains WHY would our government being flying something at night with out proper FAA beacons flashing?

Why? Because they can.

After all the obnoxious things our government has done in the last few years, it's hard to get particularly upset about this one.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by mbkennel]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

WOW! I'd like you to see what some of these people saw in Stephenville and not be "upset"... And why would the military construct an extremely advanced kilometers long aircraft and fly it over a populated area in Texas? (not to mention a kilometers wide aircraft that can fly and hover without making any sounds whatsoever). If i'm not mistaken the military has facilities for this exact purpose and they aren't exactly in Texas. How could the military possibly construct a facility to hold such a massive object and keep the project secret? It would be a massive undertaking.. Not to mention building the craft itself.

The sighted objects are very different from one another, but it is well documented that UFO sightings do tend occur in waves. And these craft all exhibit some pretty bizarre attributes that are NOT normal for more conventional aircraft. It makes absolutely no sense why the military would, in their right minds, fly extremely advanced, extremely secret aircraft over a populated area for all to see.. And in Stephenville of all places, which is nowhere near the facilities that even have the capability to make such a project possible in the first place.

There are alot of questions you gotta ask in order to retain any kind of logic here.. Not just chalking it up to the raskly little military projects! You can't actually assume something like that and remain logical. It is an argument which people are making because it's all they can think of.. But it doesn't make any sense man!

-ChriS

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
this is a great opportunity to who how radar data can be falsified by misinterpretation.

the fact is they dont prove the objects have aliens in them which is a good thing for all of us.

also it shows that planes at different locations in sweeps can give multiple readings.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
I too am highly skeptical of a great deal, though I have personally seen enough to convince me "something" is flying around. I'm NOT ready to jump on the "it has to be aliens" bandwagon, though I don't rule anything out either. I just keep looking for the truth.

This is a very important point! There's a huge logical chasm between the obvious smack you in the face evidence that something happened here to it being definitive proof that extraterrestrial beings are flying around Texas.

I see that there are some people critical of Dr. Shostek's part of the interview here. It's his duty to be a skeptical voice of reason. He was completely even handed and in my opinion painted the UFO community as a whole in a good light.

This is all very, very interesting. I actually stayed in on a Friday and watched most of this episode of Larry King.

Unlike all the shaky camera phone videos of some random thing in the sky, this has weight....and kudos to all those involved here helping get this story out!

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecandyman
Great info. Thank you for posting. This is pretty solid proof that something big happened that day.

Did President Eisenhower Meet with Aliens in 1954?

Did President Bush meet with Aliens in 2008? (wish they took him back)

Hopefully someday soon we will know the answers.

I think you hit the nail on the head.

Were these E.t. craft(hypothetical) heading to the presidential ranch for a meeting? Sure looks that way to me.
If so are they part of a galactic federation kinda like he u.n.
Was the president at his ranch during the time period of the sightings?
Could this craft be us in the future coming back to change the course of history via president Bush...? Don't know why but this really makes sense to me.

I have so many questions about this sighting and most of them all lead to the president's ranch, as the radar info confirmed.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Thank you all for the interesting feedback and thoughts about it so far.

This really could become some sort of breakthrough in my opinion and of course it is so difficult to proof 100% that those lights/crafts in this case are of Extraterrestrial origin.
Personally I have reasons to believe that they are of Extraterrestrial origin, with no doubt whatsoever.
That difficulty to proof 100% such a claim is a strong decisive advantage the military and debunkers have so far.
Another advantage for them is the great difference in how people interpreted such information.
But no doubt, disclosure is sorely on the move so let’s wait and see where it will end.
Larry King has brought it in the mean time under a broad public attention by his in my opinion excellent TV show.

Thanks thecandyman for posting the video’s of the Larry King show,
. and strrd.
I watched them and found it very interesting.

Dr. Seth Shostak of www.seti.org... remarks [below] are in my opinion really out of this world.
This man is a 100% debunker.

“We think they are out there of course, but I don’t think they are here, it is not that that’s impossible but I think that if they where here we know it”.

“If it were Alien craft, we have 800 satellites up there, how come they can’t find this big spacecraft, why is that?
Why is it that we think that the military would keep this quite”?

But that is only my opinion.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Was the president at his ranch during the time period of the sightings?

The former journalist answered that question during Larry King. Apparently Bush was not on the ranch at the time. (Who knows though.)

I couldn't help but notice Seth looking a bit flustered. Like being caught in a strong current and treading hard to stay afloat. I think he was out of his league on this one. Must be frustrating to be waiting for signals with expensive equipment only to hear that ordinary folks are seeing or having these unusual encounters.

I am interested to learn what else is found out with further investigation into the radar data. Great thread. Flagged it lastnight.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I think it's fairly simple really. Was the rancher telling the truth, and was his account accurate? No one is going to make me believe we have any technology that can do what that craft did. Also, there is absolutely NO way that the military would be testing aircraft over our cities! The entire idea of that is laughable. We'd test what would have to be the most advanced technology on several fronts over public land? We have never done that with our other jets, why in the world would we do that with something so new, advanced, and powerful? Gee, let's crash this over a town so we can divulge all of our secrets! No, just.. no. It makes absolutely no sense on any level. The military does not do this. There is no way that I'd also buy the fact that in what is actually a very static, tracable pattern of military aircraft upgrades over the years, that we'd jump to that technology that quickly. That would be like neolithic cave dwelling men inventing a corvette and successfully driving it around.

So the matter is: is the rancher telling the truth? If so, it's fairly obvious that this is not from around these parts. Simple as that. There is no wiggle room here. This is why a case like this is so important.

And as far as disclosure goes, I am not expecting anything at all. They will do with this, as they have done with all the previous more credible sightings. They ignore it. That is, outwardly, they ignore it, I'm sure they are doing quite a bit behind the scenes to learn more about this.

It's easy to play dumb when that's all they have done in the past. Silence is not proof, because it's a given they remain silent, not only in the face of a credible sighting, but also in the face of ridicule. They have adopted a flippant attitude of a child plugging his ears and going "lalalaa!', so that's what everyone is used to.

So I do not expect any disclosure. I expect the rote "we had jets in the air that day," and that's it. It's clear from the investigation, that they receieved those answers already. Nothing to report, nothing to say, have a nice day.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join