Breaking UFO News! - Stephenville, Texas Radar Report

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Dr. Shostek seems to have ants in his pants! Doesn't he? For someone who is supposedly on the same side... seems a little odd if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
he is very nervous....privately funded so he has a lot to lose I suppose.
things they are a changing......hold on tight.
we are lucky to be witnessing this in our lives......I hope.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Is anyone else having interference or dead air? The sound has cut out on me like 3 times?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I disagree, Seth is tired of all the dancing around the most obvious which is
"if its flying that low in our air space in Texas, its most likely built in the USA"
Why else would the military threaten anyone who describes the object? They only do that when its National Security or Black Ops testing.

I have to agree with Seth but having said that I had a neighbor send me a link to a craigs list message out of Austin where someone noticed a two flying red balls of light last Sunday evening.

The question remains WHY would our government being flying something at night with out proper FAA beacons flashing?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
no problems with show in wV
I don't know where you are located or if you
have cable, digital sat dish, etc.......
or maybe the govt is harassing you?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skydancer
I disagree, Seth is tired of all the dancing around the most obvious which is
"if its flying that low in our air space in Texas, its most likely built in the USA"
Why else would the military threaten anyone who describes the object? They only do that when its National Security or Black Ops testing.

I have to agree with Seth but having said that I had a neighbor send me a link to a craigs list message out of Austin where someone noticed a two flying red balls of light last Sunday evening.

The question remains WHY would our government being flying something at night with out proper FAA beacons flashing?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Skydancer

"The question remains WHY would our government being flying something at night with out proper FAA beacons flashing? "

That is exactly right.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by speaknoevil07

hey thanks... it is storming really bad here.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

OK it is 5min to 10pm........starting to get sound interference....
something to this.....I am impressed.
sne07

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I'll answer my own question.... BECAUSE the MIlitary can fly anytime anywhere
they want with or without flashing beacons.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

YEA you are right!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

it cut out right when someone was saying a web site name. For me that is... it is storming. Did you catch the website?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
no i did not sorry.....very good show overall
I quickly looked at mufon and ufonews......
seti quicklyl looked questionable.......I sure would like to know who funds them but hey.......they made the others look more credible........
good luck.hope the storms are not bad.....tornadoes are in the midwest!
good luck......

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I'm not a expert but I believe that yes, military planes can fly without navigation lights on, but cannot fly without anti collision lights (rotating red beacon).

Can someone confirm this?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I DVRed the second half and am re-watching it now. The sound proble is still in the recording.

Thank you and yes I am in the midwest.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

I believe that the conspiracy that there are 'no' Aliens here on Earth, is quite astounding in it self and that people are still surprised to see unidentified objects floating around in the air. That has been going on for years, and years. Even before we knew how to make proper tactical airplanes. People need to realize this, but hey --- the Government doesn't think so.

Love the info though
- every little bit counts.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Did this post just end? Sorry, I just tested to see if it would post. It seemed odd there were no posts for an hour - I thought maybe the MIB were out rounding up ATS members. Ooopps, there's a knock at my door . . .

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Tippys Dad]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Well if we go on the assumption that the US government knows about ufos. The actual work of keeping the information away from the public would not be carried out by politicians, but three letter word agencies and army.

But you're right, it's already been evidenced that the US government doesn't think these ufos are a problem of national security
They do know however, that information about these things would scare the hell out of people. And that definitely would be a matter of national security. That is why disclosure is coming in drip feed form rather than force feed.

In fact the biggest problem you guys have is that you don't really have a free press at all. Most information doesn't need to be hushed up with bully boy tactics. The fact that a government sponsored corporate media giant like CNN is blaring these revelations should be a fairly large hint that the government does indeed want you to know about it.

If the military is kicking up a stink, it's either a double bluff to provide authentification. Or it's a case of one hand not knowing what the other hand is doing.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by unnamedninja]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I am so sorry I missed this thread earlier.

Well, so now that I missed the Larry King show, maybe there will be a repeat, but could someone put it up and or make a statement about the interview and what was being said?

Seems these types of craft are making a show, just wonder what its all about?

Excellent thread. Very interesting evidence. I appreciate that the AF decided to allow this data to be released.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Watching larry king now here in the midwest..the repeat. The radar confirmation is good evidence. I guess we will finally have some disclosure.

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join