Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Breaking UFO News! - Stephenville, Texas Radar Report

page: 12
223
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shhmeat
So if it is not of Alien origin, why is this on the Aliens and UFO forum.
If it's of unknown origin, then this should be in the supernatural forum, since people in here are adamant it is 'unexplained'

UFOs = Unknown Flying Objects.

Since one of the major theories regarding the possible origin for UFOs is alien, makes sense to have both grouped.



By the way MUFON is giving this boring radar graph dot thing too seriously.
It's boring plain and has no substance.

Did you even read the text or just look at the pictures? And boring? This is not entertainment. They are presenting the facts. Don't like them, move along.



Why is this thread getting hundreds of flags? They're just DOTS on graph.
I'm very disappointed.

You are very disappointed that some people happen to enjoy this subject and this thread in particular? Well, good thing you are not a moderator then.




posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Yes. I'm disapointed at ATS for making this as "Breaking News"

They're just dots. DOTS.

This is just boring, dull, plain information. And no I won't move along. I have a choice. And my choice is to post to state this thread as being nothing more than boring MUFON people looking for attention by using their boring graph paper with dots on them.

No wonder Larry King never higlighted what was on here. It's because it is NOTHING to get excited about. *Yawn*

But, you know, this dots on graph is more than enough to get UFO crazies get all riled up and excited. Who can blame them? They get much more excited at dots on videos, specks of dust on photos and aircraft lights in grainy videos.

So this is kind of like a dot fetish appetizer for them.



[edit on 13-7-2008 by Shhmeat]



posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shhmeat
Yes. I'm disapointed at ATS for making this as "Breaking News"

ATS didn't make this "Breaking News". The author of this thread did. That's simply the title of the thread. ATS has nothing to do with that.

I think you need to read the ATS Handbook, and find out more about how things work here.



posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I love it . Its sounds EXACTLY like the kind of thing our boys and girls would do to put the willy's up Bush . I need to make a call and find out ...
Deny all you want bush flunkies , you aint gonna stop us now.



posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shhmeat
Yes. I'm disapointed at ATS for making this as "Breaking News"

They're just dots. DOTS.


DOTS in the report are simply a representation of data. Hard scientific data showing the motion of an unknown object through airspace. It's a shame that you can't see the importance of hard evidence, but then maybe you believe forensic investigation is like the TV shows.

Actually seeing these guys work with that vast amount of data probably would have bored you silly. Best you don't head down a scientific career path.



posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
How do they know it wasn't an advanced US Black-ops military craft?

After all, it's speed of 0-532mph in 30 seconds is nothing to brag about. Some cars can accelerate faster than that on a per-second basis, just not up to that top-end.



Most of the time, the object moved at approximately 60 miles per hour, but at one point accelerated to 532 miles per hour in 30 seconds and then slowed to 49 miles per hour 10 seconds later.



posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR
 





WOW! I'd like you to see what some of these people saw in Stephenville and not be "upset"... And why would the military construct an extremely advanced kilometers long aircraft and fly it over a populated area in Texas? (not to mention a kilometers wide aircraft that can fly and hover without making any sounds whatsoever). If i'm not mistaken the military has facilities for this exact purpose and they aren't exactly in Texas. How could the military possibly construct a facility to hold such a massive object and keep the project secret? It would be a massive undertaking.. Not to mention building the craft itself.


If it was made by humans, it really makes you think how big this whole project really is. I agree, something that huge would be difficult to hide, it would look odd for a square mile or two to be just missing on google earth.

Maybe the military has bases on other planets and moons like some claim. There, they could construct objects like this without the scrutiny of the public eye.

This is report is pretty mind blowing, becasue if it's ETs it's a huge deal. And, if it's people, it's huge too - not just because of the technology, but the other questions raised: where exactly was it made and how far can it go?

[edit on 7/13/2008 by madhatter3113]



posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Shhmeat
 


Spook-doggie-dog, you crack me up.

Anyway, to those of us who have figured out we are not alone, and in fact are seemingly in the midst of some serious intergalactic dispute, I had a thought (and I apologize if this came to another and I failed to read the post)...

Eisenhower, back in the day, is said to have met with aliens. I'm of the opinion that this did take place. And if they thought meeting with that prez was something they needed to do, perhaps they were on their way to meet with Bushie-Baby. I mean... Do we know where our esteemed *cough**cough* Fuhrer was on and around that date?

And if they were meeting up with the creep...what were they discussing!?!

Now THERE's a scary thought!



posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Are you a government paid debunker, Shhmeat? You certainly sound like one. Keep your mind open.



posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Eisenhower, back in the day, is said to have met with aliens. I'm of the opinion that this did take place. And if they thought meeting with that prez was something they needed to do, perhaps they were on their way to meet with Bushie-Baby. I mean... Do we know where our esteemed *cough**cough* Fuhrer was on and around that date?

I think that idea crossed the mind of many people after seeing the trajectory of the object.

Bush was not there when this took place. It's been posted before on this thread and I believe Angelia Joiner said she checked and he wasn't there, on Larry King Live.

Cheers



posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shhmeat
So if it is not of Alien origin, why is this on the Aliens and UFO forum.

If it's of unknown origin, then this should be in the supernatural forum, since people in here are adamant it is 'unexplained'

By the way MUFON is giving this boring radar graph dot thing too seriously.
It's boring plain and has no substance.

This is not smoking gun. Why is this thread getting hundreds of flags? They're just DOTS on graph. Dots on graph! Wow! Like dots on photos! Dots on videos! Wow! Dots! Dots! Dots!

Is this all the field of ufology got? DOTS?!

I'm very disappointed.


Breaking news! Today we have sighted a dot!



[edit on 13-7-2008 by Shhmeat]


Are you always so confrontational? Utilizing sarcasm to try and prove your points? Do you feel this justifies your viewpoint in some way? Just curious.

Paranormal? What in the world are you talking about? Was it unidentified? Yes. Was it flying? Why, yes. Was it an object? According to radar, absolutely. I'd say that this would qualify it for a UFO forum.

The military to-date, has nothing like this. The closest thing to a huge object like folks have seen is a large Lockhead Martin stealth dirigible, which is triangular. Of course, blimps cannot accelerate like this.

Have YOU studied alternate propultion technology? I doubt it. I have read studies on the development on "silent" aircraft. However, silent is not actually accurate. They are quieter, not silent. They also have plenty of air disturbance. The only thing that could do what the craft the rancher saw reputedly did, is a brand new sort of propulsion. Something that is powerful enough to keep a ship that large up, and advanced enough to account for the "if I would have blinked, I would have missed it" sort of acceleration.

No, humans can NOT survive that sort of acceleration. We do know this. Fast speeds, sure. Acceleration from 0 to what.. 1200 mph in 1 second? No.. I don't think so. As a for-example, Princess Diana, when she sadly died during the auto accident escaping moronic paparazzi, was not wearing a seatbelt, and when she slammed ahead, she did so at around 100 gs. Had she been wearing a seatbelt, would have been around 35, and she might have lived. But the force tore a pulminary artery, that's what instant 100 gs will do to you. No way to survive that. Do we have the technology to control gravity? Nope. I'm sorry, I think you are really reaching if you say we have all of those technologies. We have no proof that we have any of those. We'd be using them, if we did.

The real question in my mind isn't "is ours or not," I don't believe we have anything close to this yet. It is "is the rancher telling the truth, or not." That's it. If we had that advanced technology, we certainly wouldn't be continuing to power our military aircraft with fuel.

Finally, I myself would never say "it's an alien." All I would definately say, if the rancher was telling the truth, is "It's not anything developed by any human on this planet." Whatever that leaves, it leaves. Other dimensions, aliens, whatever, it's one of those imo.



posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by danx
 


Well, then... I wonder if we will ever know who WAS there...Cheney, perhaps? Kissinger? I mean, someone with strings to pull must have been there.

Thanks for the info. [smile]



posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by madhatter3113


If it was made by humans, it really makes you think how big this whole project really is. I agree, something that huge would be difficult to hide, it would look odd for a square mile or two to be just missing on google earth.

Maybe the military has bases on other planets and moons like some claim. There, they could construct objects like this without the scrutiny of the public eye.

This is report is pretty mind blowing, becasue if it's ETs it's a huge deal. And, if it's people, it's huge too - not just because of the technology, but the other questions raised: where exactly was it made and how far can it go?

[edit on 7/13/2008 by madhatter3113]


*ehem* The atomic bomb. Ring a bell?

Hundreds of paid scientists were involved in the middle of the desert, and yet
nothing came out of it until they dropped it?

That was the 40s. Now it's the 21st millenium. They would cover this up in plain sight.

And it's not ET. ETs don't exist, remember? They are all just ruse to kick up
some smoke to distract you form the black ops.

ETs don't exist. ETs don't exist. ETs don't exist. Drum that into your head.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by Shhmeat]



posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

Are you always so confrontational? Utilizing sarcasm to try and prove your points? Do you feel this justifies your viewpoint in some way? Just curious.

Paranormal? What in the world are you talking about? Was it unidentified? Yes. Was it flying? Why, yes. Was it an object? According to radar, absolutely. I'd say that this would qualify it for a UFO forum.

The military to-date, has nothing like this. The closest thing to a huge object like folks have seen is a large Lockhead Martin stealth dirigible, which is triangular. Of course, blimps cannot accelerate like this.

Have YOU studied alternate propultion technology? I doubt it. I have read studies on the development on "silent" aircraft. However, silent is not actually accurate. They are quieter, not silent. They also have plenty of air disturbance. The only thing that could do what the craft the rancher saw reputedly did, is a brand new sort of propulsion. Something that is powerful enough to keep a ship that large up, and advanced enough to account for the "if I would have blinked, I would have missed it" sort of acceleration.

No, humans can NOT survive that sort of acceleration. We do know this. Fast speeds, sure. Acceleration from 0 to what.. 1200 mph in 1 second? No.. I don't think so. As a for-example, Princess Diana, when she sadly died during the auto accident escaping moronic paparazzi, was not wearing a seatbelt, and when she slammed ahead, she did so at around 100 gs. Had she been wearing a seatbelt, would have been around 35, and she might have lived. But the force tore a pulminary artery, that's what instant 100 gs will do to you. No way to survive that. Do we have the technology to control gravity? Nope. I'm sorry, I think you are really reaching if you say we have all of those technologies. We have no proof that we have any of those. We'd be using them, if we did.

The real question in my mind isn't "is ours or not," I don't believe we have anything close to this yet. It is "is the rancher telling the truth, or not." That's it. If we had that advanced technology, we certainly wouldn't be continuing to power our military aircraft with fuel.

Finally, I myself would never say "it's an alien." All I would definately say, if the rancher was telling the truth, is "It's not anything developed by any human on this planet." Whatever that leaves, it leaves. Other dimensions, aliens, whatever, it's one of those imo.


Wow you must work for the black ops government since you know all the internal workings of what technology they have and what they don't.


Is Bush really a reptilian? Is cheney the son of a reptilian king?

Is it true that they need the blood of an infant to sustain they shape shifting abilities?


You work for the ultra high top secret gubbermint you must know this.


[edit on 14-7-2008 by Shhmeat]



posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shhmeat
So if it is not of Alien origin, why is this on the Aliens and UFO forum.

If it's of unknown origin, then this should be in the supernatural forum, since people in here are adamant it is 'unexplained'

By the way MUFON is giving this boring radar graph dot thing too seriously.
It's boring plain and has no substance.

This is not smoking gun. Why is this thread getting hundreds of flags? They're just DOTS on graph. Dots on graph! Wow! Like dots on photos! Dots on videos! Wow! Dots! Dots! Dots!

Is this all the field of ufology got? DOTS?!

I'm very disappointed.


Breaking news! Today we have sighted a dot!



[edit on 13-7-2008 by Shhmeat]


Please take Occam's Razor and slit your throat. Thank you, drive through.



posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan
Why did this craft travel so far while breaking many FAA regulations that even military craft must obey? Why did it fly so close to Crawford ranch without military intervention? What is the explanation for the unusual dimensions and performance of said craft?

That's because there was no craft in the first place. It was all simulation as always. The aliens can activate any radar device from the distance of 2000 miles and more. This is what accounts for the radar tapes showing a "craft" making right angle turns at Mach 5 and up. The US Air Force brass figured this a long time ago. The same goes for the supporting "holographic" image that the witnesses see: there is no solid object out there. These intrusions are symbolic and signal events ahead. I'm not sure what is the nature of this, but the aliens point toward October 7, 2008. Some s.hit will go down. I really don't know the details, but there are folks here who already took the "pizza delivery," as they call it, apart. But they won't talk about it.



posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain

Please take Occam's Razor and slit your throat. Thank you, drive through.


Eh, no.

Okay I have an invisible razor. Will that count? *Swhing!* Eh nothing happens.... Guessed I live another day to debunk this thread.

By the way this whole stephenville episode is such a mess. People seeing different things. People seeing dots of lights. People seeing a mile long craft.
People seeing cylinders. People seeing triangles. People seeing this date and not that date. Which one?!
If you want to fake something up, please make up your mind.

The whole thing seems like people are making it bigger than it is and piggybacking on different people's stories. Kind of like the hill billy dude who said he saw a mile long aircraft when in case it was actually 500ft. You know kindof like people say they caught a 4 foot fish when actually they caught was a 4 inch fish.

500ft and 1 mile. Hmmmmmm. I guess the aliens are themsleves disappointed that they travelled dozens of light years and came about people not able to count or distinguish from simple shapes?


And the best they came up with is dots on graph? And dots on videos?
Don't waste my time.

Stephenville is such a bore.



[edit on 14-7-2008 by Shhmeat]



posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shhmeat

Originally posted by Zenagain

Please take Occam's Razor and slit your throat. Thank you, drive through.


Eh, no.

Okay I have an invisible razor. Will that count? *Swhing!* Eh nothing happens.... Guessed I live another day to debunk this thread.

By the way this whole stephenville episode is such a mess. People seeing different things. People seeing dots of lights. People seeing a mile long craft.
People seeing cylinders. People seeing triangles. People seeing this date and not that date. Which one?!
If you want to fake something up, please make up your mind.

The whole thing seems like people are making it bigger than it is and piggybacking on different people's stories. Kind of like the hill billy dude who said he saw a mile long aircraft when in case it was actually 500ft. You know kindof like people say they caught a 4 foot fish when actually they caught was a small fry.

500ft and 1 mile. Hmmmmmm. I guess they don't know how to count?


And the best they came up with is dots on graph? And dots on videos?
Don't waste my time.





[edit on 14-7-2008 by Shhmeat]


You are not cool. Repeat this to yourself. "The fact that I post in contravention to the stated opinions of others on a web message forum does not make me cool". This will help you in your day to day dealings with the rest of Humanity and will make them think that it is less likely that you are an asshole. Thank me later.

Zen

P.S. Your time is only wasted because YOU have decided in the middle of the night to read a thread that you apparently think is not legitimate. You have ONLY yourself to blame. CARE TO DEBUNK THAT?

[edit on 14-7-2008 by Zenagain]



posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain
 


How about I thank you now?

Thank you.



posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shhmeat
reply to post by Zenagain
 


How about I thank you now?

Thank you.


Good deal, now maybe the thread can continue without your fake rightous iindignation......





new topics

top topics



 
223
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join