It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Captured on Camera in North Tyneside

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Hmm. It looks like a bird to me. What do you think?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by stander

Does look like a bird of prey, are you from tynside? im from wearside ha ha booooooooo

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Is it possible to actually get the link to where this is located at please?
I'd be curious to see the page it was linked with..

Thanks,
Johnny

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
the one you have circled seems to be part of an ad, the top picture (above where it says advertisement) shows a JET and annother object

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Picture is to grainy and small to be examined further. To me it looks like it could be a bird, or quite possibly, anything. But for now I will go with the bird theory. Who knows, maybe even fabricated.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Theres a lot of Red Kites (birds of prey) in the area now and it's possibly one of those.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by beefeater
www.newsguardian.co.uk...

interesting

beefeater, beefeater! Did you see them? There was a whole of flock of them UFOS!

Since you you were the fastest, I let you know what type the UFOS were . . .

(btw, the ad has changed since. you need to be real fast to see them UFOS.)

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
The actual picture, which is the top one, not the bottom advertisement picture which the OP tries to mislead everyone with, is of low detail and there is no frame of reference, so nothing will come of it. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't.

The more I read about UFO's the more I think the phenomenon is being used to distract populations from real politics, where the real conspiracies are taking place.

Interesting times...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
the advert does confuse things. strange to have that advert in that article though [it was different when i clicked thru though].

from the description, it sounds like he took the picture looking out to sea.

interestingly, what originally led me to this site was this article..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

..the images of which were taken about a mile away from this photographer.

[i say interesting, because i'm in north tyneside resident, and i dont think the 2 are related in anyway]

[edit on 11-7-2008 by nineteenseventyeight]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
im also from north tyneside and just seems like a bird to me but good stuff anyway at least people are looking out in n tyneside.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
There's plenty of UFO activity in north tynside these days, infact i'd say there's plenty of UFO activity all over the place.

Even though i live in the area, this seems pretty usual for me, for some reason.

Naturally, however, i'm not about to trust the word of my fellow geordie scum, as those in the south like to call us.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hmph, maybe i've done something i shouldn't of, and the place is shining like a beacon to the green guys.

It's not as if i did it on purpose, though.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Mr Robson said that the photo has not been doctored and he can't recall seeing the object when he took the photograph.

Assuming that the camera was not IR or such, it is most probably a speck of dust somewhere in the camera.
I can't say if its a bird because all I see is a smudge when zoomed. (The pic is awful btw)

A typical "I got on this awfully tiny smudge on equally awful tiny pic, and no one including myself could see it in real, so lets call it a ufo and send it to press" report.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
terrible pic. Looks like 2 different objects one of which is a bird

new topics

top topics

join