It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA vs. passenger tussle caught on tape, now focus of lawsuit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   

The Police out of control are there any web sites out there to battle this corruption

www.kare11.com

A New York woman has filed a $10 million lawsuit stemming from her arrest at Washington's Reagan International Airport last year, an arrest she says was unwarranted and abusive.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit - added propert News Title and snipet from story as required.

Instructions For Posting Breaking Alternative News

[edit on 11-7-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
time and time again we see this.

law enforcment doing everything wrong stepping way over board roughing up a lady this video is incredibly disturbing.

the lady was sitting there answering questions from the tsa cop who was asking her smart ass questions about what was in her bag now she is defending her self caring the items and explaining what they are. she is answering their questions and they are stupid questions asked in a sarcastic cop manner now look at the a**hole cop poised behind her he is allready decided he doesnt like her tone or what ever and is waiting to attack her
which he does. this is so wrong it cant be defended i dont care if she wasn't cooperating in their opinion. thats not good enough.

there is no justification to slam her to the floor and they hit another women in the video totally assualt. this is not some felony chase suspect you have to control on the ground ect..

all they had to do is talk to her and read her her rights ect..

attacking her in the airport.

this stuff is happening all the time everywhere it is a huge culture of over policing police state corruption.

if i was the state attorney i would have charges on the officer for assaulting her.

the police leadership do nothing but appologetics for this behaivor they are incable of policing themselves.

this is getting worst and worst.

is there any web sites out there that deal with this at all.
like an anti law enforcment web site that outlines whats going on and what can be done?

we need legislation to fix the laws and govern police procedures to a " t " LIKE A COP HAND BOOK OF RULES.

shooting the family dog, pepper spraying the Macdonald's drive thru lady who he thought took his money.

now my cousin and uncle are cops, guess what they dont like other cops.

my cousin says 20% of the cops are on the level and straight and honest.
he said that 40-60% lie all the time and cover for each other and do all this.

my cousin loves the law and lives for it as it applys to him also and governs his authority.

please tell me of any websites where we can take action

thank you

chris

then look at

its up there with all the other videos and stories the police are way over powered and they are incapable of policing them

www.kare11.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Sure look up www.uaff.us that is a website for A.R.M. the American resistence movment.

there is also

www.unconventionalaction.org...

You can also check out A.R.M. on you tube.

Things are melting down.. I am most likly a criminal just for sharing the info... I am not a member of anything I am looking to withdraw and homestead... but you asked and I know so here you go.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
I am not a member of anything I am looking to withdraw and homestead... but you asked and I know so here you go.

Well, you'll need to opt out from your birth certificate (have your name changed to include lower-case letters in all of the names that appear) & get it recorded rather than registered...Also, have the same changes made to the Social Security card (if you can't opt out completely), record Filing Statements under UCC-1 to make your claim to the "Strawman ID" that you just opted out of, be certain to get allodial title & land patent on your property...

Without doing all of this (& quite possibly more), they can still come & do anything they want with you & do it legally, but not LAWFULLY (yes, there is a difference). One thing to remember is that the government (all the way down to the local Police) supports & upholds the commercial law of contractual obligation above all else...Even the Constitutional Oath of Office they must all swear/affirm to. The trick is to learn how to opt out of contracts already binding you & to avoid entering into any new contracts (even verbally) with them. But you must be very cautious because they make their careers by tricking you into contracts.
Besides the PDF file here, there's also a thread that can provide some leads to the info.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

Not to wax philosophical here, but in the "Sermon on the Mount" we hear the Christian prophet saying not to swear by earth of heaven, because you can't change the color of your hair from day to day.

Basically this means "Don't take any oaths, either spiritually or worldly" Which includes signing contracts.

Thanks for the post MidnightDStroyer

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Quazga]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

Yeah... I know I "COULD" do all that. I have been around the block and know how to renounce my citizenship and all my obligation to the U.S.C.C.....

But why? Why bother? I am not young like I once was. I saw to hell with them. I will not play their game. I will not file their papers. I am just gonna disappear off grid.

I have the means, the money, and as of right now I am looking into which property I would suit my needs best. After that it will just be a matter of paying my peasant tax and not attracting attention onto myself.

top topics

join