It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All ATS users DETAINED!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bakednutz

Here's the deal. People are either well informed or not. If you happen to be one of the intelligent people with a thirst for knowledge such as those on ATS, you will be considered a threat. Only idiots with no interest in knowing what is going on around them will remain. Don't sweat it, you will be in good company.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This may not be a popular theory, but I believe the Government does not see Conspiracy theorists as a threat.
In fact they may see us as allies.
We are cynical creative people of varying degrees of erudication abilities who are all on the whole law abiding respectful citizens.
Even though we suspect all is not what it seems, we are content to dutifully be a part of the charade.
The real threat to the governments are in fact the UNTHINKING , thos ewho lash out when they are oppressed and create violence and mayhem.

Thinkers weigh up and evaluate, and any sane person knows without a strong government and law enforcement the UNTHINKING THUGS OF PHYSICAL STRENGHT AND WEAPONRY will persecyte and bully the weaker.
I personally love ATS and its creative members ,but to me and I suspect many members here its just a site for creative expression whether that be zany, macabre, humorous, or provocative, we are to varying degrees artists.

In a future world dictatorship ATS may in fact be patronised by the rulers as proof we live in a free world just like now?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bakednutz
Has anyone ever thought that if martial law is declared here in the USA that the ATS users will be detained and sent away to concentration type camps like the rest of the "conspiracy theorists" and people the government determines are a threat to itself? I believe that if all the theories are correct and martial law is declared, ATS has got to be near the top of the CIA's list of people to detain or watch closely.

Nope, I think the government will have it's hands full in a martial law sort of situation. Once again, I think it's ATS posters thinking, "Damn, I'm an outlaw; a rebel. I KNOW the US government will be after me!"

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I'd like to add one more comment in support of what you are saying. Anything that has any real merit that the govt does not want people to know on ATS goes "Poof" on here and only less important issues stay in the New Topics and Popular threads. The powers that be here know what they don't want out in the public eye and get rid if it ASAP.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Here is a theory of mine about what the FEMA camps really may be used for . The United States owes a lot of money to a lot of different countries. Those countries have and are buying up a lot of property and businesses in the U.S. ...they are building on the property they have bought etc. They are infiltrating.....what if one day....they attack the U.S. ...an organized attack throughout the states.....which they have been planning for years........we have to (of course) defend ourselves.....we capture many of them....they are put in the FEMA camps.....
edit on 10-6-2011 by caladonea because: correct word

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Total agreement.
ATS is a database. A database that has a pulse on what is going on, and what we perceive is going on.
What other information source could be so objective, I have not a clue.
It is an asset, and I believe it is being polled by government more than anyone could possibly imagine.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bakednutz

If you took the body of contributors that may seem 'threatening' to someone of authority and deduct from that the children of all ages posting from Moms basement, those too old to get the mail without being out of breath, the troll brigade, those under medical supervision and The League of Internet Tough Guys how many bona fide threatening folks are left over? Not so many, I'm thinking.

There are far more dangerous sites on the 'Net than ATS. This is a diversified Forum site that encourages creative thinking and courteous debate. Me thinks Uncle Sam & The Alphabet Patrol is way more interested in sites where outright illegal activity is the reason for being.

Keep in mind there are stolen credit & identification buyers/seller sites, sites for mercenary activity & what-not, places where people sell illegal substance and/or goodies to manufacture same, those who deal in stolen goods, kiddie sickness, you name it.

By comparison, ATS is kittens in a basket. There are people out there doing things that would make you sick to your stomach, and every once in a while a whole ring of twisted freaks go down the tubes almost simultaneously. Now matter how good someone is at hiding there is always someone better at finding.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

When you get detained, You Die. No freebies! Sorry!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ConMi27

Hate to tell ya but under Martial law there is NO freedom of ANYTHING! The lucky ones will die, and the unfortunate ones will have to live under this. The NWO will give you What they want When they want, and nothing further. Under martial law, they can take your house, car, bank accounts, anything you own. Sorry to tell ya. Nothing funny about this!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hiding will never work, an ambush must attacked,to retreat is death.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

The only thing is that one on one, they have the upper hand. They are organized, and the people on ATS only talk to each other on this site for the most part. Unless people get to know each other and organize, you are at a very distinct disadvantage whether you are aware of what is going on or not. These people have had their plans in place for quite some time, and are well prepared for what they want to do.
People on ATS only talk. Totally ineffective in the long run. I certainly would not worry about being "rounded up" just because you come to this site.
Unless you organize where you live, have group supplies, weapons, ammunition, medical people to take care of your casualties and basically have your own army of sorts, you are no match for what is coming. Forget about it unless you are prepared to do something about it. People on the "red and blue list" are toast. End of story!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries
[more

I'd LOVE to have someone Steal my identity. I'm on the red and blue list S**t list! Any takers??

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join