It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All ATS users DETAINED!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
They can detain me all they want..
No rent..free food..no traffic cones.no tax.no emmerdale..no work.. woohoo!!

Where do I sign?

I wonder if you get a private suite if you book early..

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
That had better be one big honking concentration camp if they are going to fit all of us in it. Don't know the number of active members at ATS, but I'm sure the number is huge.

I imagine the very young, very old, sick, infirmed, and obvious troublemakers will be killed off. No sense in adding these types to the already restless and frightened captives who are stressed enough as it is. The rest will be put to work for the NWO in pretty much the same fashion as the Nazis did the Jews.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
also, supplies meant for katrina didn't even make it to the right spot, having ended up elsewhere in another state. nope, it couldn't be done.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I think that it would not be the ones here that rant and scream about the evils of the governments and the task of overthrowing them.

I believe that it would be the ones that speak inherent truths that 'they' have never wanted spoken to general masses. IMHO.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
No, I work for the government, I'd be helping them put you guys in prison.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Seaman_Richie

You're parents must be proud

Oh. Watch out - a dolphin is trying to make love to the hull... You must do something Richard!!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Yes, they will take every single person that visits ATS to concentration camps. None of us are safe from anything anymore.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Look back at how fast the U.S. ramped up for WWII.
Look at how the U.S. ramped up for the moon.
My point is, people, don't put anything past the U.S. when they get their minds set to a task.
If you think we don't have the younguns to do it again, I reccomend you look at some other younguns, cause the ones that I know are ready, willing and able. And very smart.
And if you think for a second that the Gov't. can't come and get all of our guns in one day, think about the postal service coming to our houses every day, and add to them all of the sheriffs and city cops and troopers.
Hide, lie and disassociate.
NO
I'll take mine with the rest of you.
And by the way, Bush, I voted for you twice, and you suck.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
i think i speak for all of us when i say im not goin easy! i will die before thay take me away. many small groups defeated the british army back in the day..it was all in the willingness to never give up! thats what we need..only thing i fear is the giant microwave emiter wepons thay posses thats the only way thay can stop me..let them fry my insides, atleast i wont be a slave to these ppl

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seaman_Richie
No, I work for the government, I'd be helping them put you guys in prison.

and you friend are a peice of garbage! come take me right now! see how fast i go! ha anyone comes for my guns thay will get the bullets fist and the guns last if you know what i mean

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Putting 'Us' all together in one place, would be the Downfall of their plans.

They would Dare not do such a thing, for with the amount of intelligence and knowledge on ATS , this would surely spell thier doom.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
ummm, I haven't read all the posts on this forum yet so maybe this was already answered, but:

How exactly do they find us to take us?

Not trying to be cynical - really would like to know as I don't know how all that stuff works.

Thanks for the answers!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
That would be cool if they put us all in the same camp. Everybody wearing little name tags with their screen name on them. We'd all be hugging and slapping each other on the back and planning on taking over the camp.

The Mods running around giving out warnings, The Amigo's planning for the future....

I'm not sure concentration camp would be the right name for it though, maybe insane asylum would be better

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
If you really think you will end up in a camp, go bury "escape kits" just inside the chainlink fences. Pair of bolt cutters, set of normal clothes, hacksaw, etc.

If you are a "survival nut" and have a home that is 200 miles from the nearest city, a stockpile of food, guns, and ammo then congratulations; you are not going to be bothered by the government. They don't care about you.

They will care about controlling the cities, the manufacturing centers, and other important and strategic locations. Your home out on the middle of nowhere is not a strategic location for them.

You will not be using your guns to shoot government agents. You will be using your guns to shoot the refugees from the cities who want to try to take your stuff because they are unprepared.

Mostly what we can expect to see though are riots over food, gas, people who have been kicked out of their homes, etc. These will be local riots where the police or national guard step in and sort it out. After enough of them happen then the screws will slowly be tightened. Curfews in trouble spots, random stops and searches, etc.

The more the screws tighten, the more people will begin to rebel, the more the screws will tighten. Eventually enough of the population will be in rebellion to actually overthrow the government. If you don't want to be involved in any of it, then the trick is to be in some backwoods, out of the way place that the government simply won't care about. You will also want to be far enough away from people that will become ever more desperate as the economy worsens.

My $.02 on the matter.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Telafree

no camps huh...heh i wish that were true..

just doing some google searches will lead you to some wild stuff..

have fun looking for more info..lol

oh yeah and dont forget the underground bases...i hope our leadership decides to care about humanity...maybe we could help them in some way.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The trick is to make yourself known and be very vocal, that way they won't mess with ya.

Everyone would know if kleverone went missing. Then the search party would begin.

In all seriousness, I have entertained the idea, but then again, I'm not too worried about what they would do to me. Either way my soul is going to the same place, be it now or when I'm 80. EVERYTHING happens for a reason.

2 pennies

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
America already has millions of people in prison. If they want to get you, they can just fabricate a case against you, and then throw you into a regular prison, or a mental ward. Camps would only be needed if there was some sort of massive upheaval.

Only so many people are really capable of really being much of a threat. I think there are plenty of jail cells for these people. If not, the prison industry can get lots of money to build more jail cells. However, this isn't the issue.

If people are rounded up it will either be for show, or because of massive economic dislocation. I think the camps are more for Katrina type stuff. What happens if certain parts of the country become uninhabitable? For example, there could insufficient water or high oil prices could break down the country's transportation impossible.

Besides, if governent leaders want to become more tyranical their first target would likely be bureacrats. I suppose that has been done to some extent under Bush, but it would probably extend to going after noncompliance local officials, and local leaders. Their greatest under such circumstances is leaders, who can get lots of followers. Once the situation becomes apparent, these can people can mobilize. Conspiracy theorists, who people don't listen to, are unlikely to quite fit this bill.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

Wow, I'm not even sure what to say to people who convinced that a government supply yard or contractor supply yard (yes, the government has supply yards, this is a 2.5 trillion dollar operation after all) is a "concentration camp." Its beyond gullible...

[edit on 11-7-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bakednutz

I don't know if we free speech people will be removed, arrested, detained or otherwise eliminated in a time of great national peril (better known as another false flag production), but nothing would surprise me.
I am almost certain that in some dark room somewhere, there are people who comb through sites like these to find any potential anarchists which I find lame and pathetic.
With that said, one needs only to watch a surveillance tape released this week of a young businesswoman at an American airport who got alittle mouthy and when she went to reach in her purse, the security guard took her to the wall - slam dunk fashion.
As usual the reporter used that trite saying - "In this post 9-11 world we live in...blah...blah...blah...". You know, I'd go along with that mindset if it weren't for the open borders that I know for darn certain, true enemies of our state have sneaked in through. Ah, the insanity of it all and this in only the tip of the iceberg to come.
As the Pogo cartoon character said 30 years ago "We have met the enemy and it is us". That is true - as far as how our government, our supposed public servants to us, view the ordinary run of the mill American citizen. God help us all in these coming days of the rise of what will be the unique condition to be referred to in time as American Fascism. Yuck

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

Reading these posts I find that MOST of these posters are VERY gulible. Not just in this thread but most of the others. They have no idea what is really going on around them including government issues. Many are liberal facists who would rather speculate on what is going on and invent probable scenarios regarding the government than get out of mommy's basement couch and really get involved. Most of these posts are unsubstantiated, uninformed, and uneducated. It is a shame but that is the state of our civilization. It is VERY entertaining!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join