It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All ATS users DETAINED!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
There are no camps, so no, I dont believe that users here will be 'rounded up and put into camps'.

::shakes head in disbelief::

Tela

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
anywho I do think that a rather large portion of the population could be detained easily with some well scripted news reports... hey it's not the government's fault that you guys all contracted a deadly virus and needed QUARANTINE!!!!!!!!!

That is the most likely reason to gather people up. Make it their idea.

Using tracing strategies would be more useful for tracking willful dissedents were a scenario occur to require both.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
My source at the FBI told me some time ago that ATS is considered "Fly Paper". That few, if any of its current members are given much, if any, seriously consideration but, the site is monitored and nothing written here is not recorded diligently by various paid and unpaid, official and wantabe official "Spies"and "Disinformation Agents".

Mind you, ATS might well be used to serve some purpose..used as an excuse to justify or serve some purpose by some "agency" but, the truth (if you want to hear it) is that no one of any real consequence or potientail threat to anyone but maybe themselves and their neighbor posts here. I do so because me and mine are secure and I guess I get some pleasure out of taunting the doomed who deserve everything they get.

Yes, there are a few of us who still check in daily to see what the "Dweebs" are up to but this site has long since been subverted and turned into a home for housewives and clerks. If this doesn't get censored by the "Hall Monitor", the grown and serious will know the truth when they hear it and that truth is "Grown and Serious People Know That Loose Lips Sink Ships" and the worst of times aren't comimng, they have already begun and most of you can't and won't do @#$% about it.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Using tracing strategies would be more useful for tracking willful dissedents were a scenario occur to require both.

What've you got in mind?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

I was referring to the fact that if martial law did come about, then the people who the 'government' would be concerned with would be the ones who are intentionally disrupting the process. That is where the energy of their tracking tech would be focused.

I am not really an expert in there techniques, but I do know that for every action, there is a consequence and every thing can be followed....to an extent.

Anonymous...there are some real gems in here regarding actual conspiracy. They are usually not attached to a linear and organized thought process...but they are in here.

And if I'm not on a "Eyes On" list anywhere...then someone may be dropping the ball...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I am seriously concerned at being detained due to my membership of ATS ... I am concerned at being dragged out of my bed at 3am because I am an ATS member.

I am so concerned at this, that my email submitted to ATS includes my full name.
I am so concerned at this that I would enter BTS ladies man contest with full and frank pics of my tantalising self, but I would not want to make other members look so bad!

In fact people:

I am as concerned as my little toe falling off when painting my kitchen electric blue.

As concerned as Gerry Adams becoming Chairman of the Bilderburgers.

As concerned as John Lear being right all these years.

Dam, if they can't trace Osama Bin Laden, they are # out of luck with 140,000 people scattered far and wide throughout the world.

Deck of cards - I'll be the King of Hearts, only 139,999 cards to name even before they start looking.

Knock knock Neo...

Ah crap.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I am fascinated we can even get to "OMG ATS MEMBERS ARE GOING TO BE ROUNDED UP INTO THE CAMPS FIRST..." before even establishing that "the camps" exist.

In any case, I think people have a extraordinarily high and erroneous view of their own self-importance if they think being a member of a conspiracy site and blaming the government for all sorts of conspiracies would result in them being targeted by said government.

The government probably appreciates ATS. There are so many hoaxes and made up conspiracies on here that its an excellent distraction from the actual bad the government is doing. Who needs a conspiracy when you can do bad out in the open while the tin foil hat crowd is busy completely ignoring you and making up conspiracies about things that you did not do in the corner?

Seriously, they have far more important and relevant people to deal with.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Lol? Every single one of us has guns. Guns = Overthrow government. The police nowadays are still OUR police, they know their limit of which they should neither trust nor believe the government's orders.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bakednutz

I'm here in the UK and if anyone ever comes to arrest me for my posting here on ATS about politics, then i'll gladly fight them. If they shoot me then fine, i die, i have no issue with that. I'd rather die for what i believe then be carted off somewhere to starve to death in a camp, or even just be imprisoned for the rest of my days.

If the person you mentioned originally won't even come ona website and post what he thinks, then the country has no chance at resisting a dictator. It's people like that that let the problems start and the bad people suceed.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
No, you are overinflating your importance in the big scheme of things. Really, they know that most people here are just loud people who don't really take any action.

It is the quiet unobvious nuts that they will go after.

edit agree with ALightinDarkness

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Marid Audran]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
All I'm going to say, is that they can TRY.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bakednutz
Has anyone ever thought that if martial law is declared here in the USA that the ATS users will be detained and sent away to concentration type camps

Actually, a similar thought has run through my mind. Obamessiah will have his fanatical disciples round up those that don't bow down to him and will have them shipped off ... etc etc.

That's the closest I come to fearing anything close to what you have stated.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I'm quite confident they would not go to the trouble of detaining all of us. ATS itself is not a threat. The majority of ATS users are not a threat.

I'm pretty sure there are a few people here who may be deemed a threat. Those with the most knowledge of what is going on as well as those who are ready and willing to take action.

I'm also 100% convinced that, at some point, some intelligence or investigative agency has sent at least one agent on to this site, and may still be here.

So I'm quite sure "they" have already identified who they deem to be a threat, no matter how minimal or serious a threat those individuals may be.

Is it possible that we could all be micro-chipped? Its possible. But I don't think it will be from being on ATS. I think they want to micro-chip us all, and I think they won't even have to force it. Look no further than your cell phone, your new car, your GPS system and other 'toys' as your very own micro-chip.

They've already got most of us tagged, my friend.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bakednutz

I have a friend who will not even log onto the ATS site because he truly believes that when the crap hits the fan he will be taken.
[edit on 11-7-2008 by bakednutz]

He should seek counseling and avoid these topics altogether. That type of paranoia can and does destroy lives and is an obvious indicator of a deeper problem of depression. Is he self-medicating also? I ask because some drugs can cause this type of paranoid behavior. Meth, Crack, Cocaine and others can cause extreme paranoia.

The use of logic is important here. To monitor everyone would require employing everyone to monitor each other. Think about it sensibly for a moment here. How many people could you personally monitor 24/7 by yourself? The same applies to the government. If the government did nothing else but monitor our activities, the current number of employees they have could not even begin to monitor the occupants of one large city.

One truth that often is overlooked here is that; there are 300 million of us. No educated population that knows it outnumbers the government and military by such a huge amount can be controlled completely. All countries became free based on that knowledge.

There is no plan for Marshall Law. That is utter nonsense. The incredible number of people who would have to be in on it and agree with it, proves no such plan exists. People have been watching way to many movies I'm afraid.

If they lock us up:

Who grows the food?
Who manufactures the products?
Who builds and maintains the roads and transportation infrastructure?
Who drives the trucks and operates the ships and trains?
Who loads and unloads the ships, truck and trains?
Who buys the goods to create the wealth that made these people powerful in the first place?
Who builds operates and maintains the communications infrastructure.

They need us, just as we are now. To think otherwise is total nonsense and complete paranoid fantasy.

Fantasizing about these conspiracies pulled from the pages of novels and fiction movies may be fun, but it is still fantasy.

The true power of a site like ATS is as a watchdog group. It is the little, unseen conspiracies that are the real ones. They may not be as glamorous and would not make a good movie, but they are what matter to our lives and futures. Not these grand, glorious, box office hit conspiracies that just divert resources that could be better used to monitor what is really going on and just maybe; make a difference for the good.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
All I'm going to say, is that they can TRY.

I'm sure they quake in their boots

Does a line of laughing smilies count as a line?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

If the government really operated in the fashion that you suggest, I would already be in Gitmo or somewhere like that. Just due to the sorts of websites I visit, the things I write, music I've produced or even items I check out from the library.

Nothing's about to hit any fan, don't worry.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

And if I'm not on a "Eyes On" list anywhere...then someone may be dropping the ball...

Not to worry. We got your back

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
For the people I have know and have heard about that are a risk, are not on ATS. I can see why they would look into ATS for finding people to detain. However, They need a better source than just text and profiles.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
to the OP of the question at hand: "All ATS users DETAINED!" (could they?)

no. it's too micro managed to try to detain all the people that post here.
systems are systems and to be honest we've all seen how the simplest of tasks in a corporation can get a screwed up.

i just don't think they could pull it off. it sounds easy, but i bet it would be very hard to do.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Well if they do take us we will be in some damn fine company!

No, they won't take us. We are prepared and ready to survive right? At least I think the majority of ATS members are. No, they will take the ones that will go willingly. Those people will be the FEMA workers.

It would be too damn hard to round up a heavily armed group of people even if it was a one at a time operation. How would they even approach something like that? The word would get out and there would be a huge ATS/survivalist revolt. Can you imagine the damage we could do?

I mean FEMA has done some stupid things in the past... Maybe they would try it but I highly doubt they would succeed... Some would fall for sure but you can bet the real game would be a foot after the word got out...

No, We will be the ones that will either hide and shut up or fight back. If we hide and shut up then we will most likely be free to assimilate back on the other side of the madness. (Or as free as they allow us to be at that point.)

If we fight we may win or we may die. I don't think there will be any capture in the next game if there is one... Executed on the spot. Is there really any other way to go? I don't want to live and die in a FEMA camp anyway. Kill me straight away Nazi puke!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join