It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All ATS users DETAINED!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
One must keep in mind that ATS is not the only conspiracy website.
One must also keep in mind that not all members share the same beliefs, knowledge, or information.
If someone is being, watched, or tracked, it would be for every aspect of their life, not solely their habits online.
And quite frankly,they are probably more worried about those people who are actually out there in real life acting as a threat to them, versus those that are on a web based forum discussing whether a threat even exists.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bakednutz

Hey bakednutz i like your fire dancer, I a big fan too. I actually met Stephan in Mansfield.

And to answer your question, yeah its a possibility. Honestly, no one on this board has any idea how far reaching this govt could theoretically be. We can all say oh no way that possible, thats way too scary to happen or come up with silly answers like we know hat we are talking about.

The fact is that its a definite POSSIBILITY. Who can say for sure that they are not watching and calculating the perfect strike to round up all the dissenters? I guess we will have t just watch our backs when the crap starts hitting the fan. Or we could just have blind confidence that it wont happen and keep living our lives until we are thrown into the back of a van.

All im saying is, better safe than sorry.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Yes I agree there could be a gathering of such. But first they would try to slander the individual and this site.

The info would come from No Such Agency, not the Christians In Action.

Like most computer driven monitors they work on key words and phrases prior to human eyes. In this case they would use their greener viewers.

I'm so tiered of the lack of spine in our country and the gangsters running this once free nation. These punks are welcome to start with me.

They need to understand truth in history just like everyone else. So they should know while time has passed the sentimate is still with me as when I leaned into a mass murderers ear and wispered:

"I believe the two Senators your working for want your actions kept secret. If you touch that child there will be so much hamberger on the streets they will speaking of this night around the planet."

Bring lots of bodybags if you want this old tierd ass.

Lets find out if we are being watched.
Unless the two boarder patrol agents are released from their false imprisonment expect to "monitor" the truth behind the Challenger soon. Followed by one new truth every week.

I rate our present lawenforcement (excluding the Christians In Action and HiWayPatrol) Two Middle Fingers way up!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
OK, you guys freakin me out now. Had to lock to door, feel safer now lol..

I would love to data mine the LOG files for this site, a lot of the NetBlock IP's for the Govt are likely known or suspicious one could probably quite easily be ascertained..

SD

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Detained? Perhaps we are already detained

I have thought about some scenarios on this subject

1. Forums like this could be used to flush out possible national security risks and threats to the global elite that call the shots. Even this site can line up my IP with my ISP which links to street address, full name, ss#, DL# all the other screen names I have used on ATS. They know who my AKAs are...lol.

After all Secret Service found my full name, eventhough I had many fake registration names, various cities and zip codes, with many different screen names, created on many different PCs on Yahoo.

2. Subjects are allowed on these sites which are designed to scatter everyone chasing their tails in half truths (lie sandwiches) round and round we go never finding the absolute truth.

3. One can be part of something sinister and not even know it... they can have the best intentions yet be an instrument used to complete a goal by the rulers.
Matter fact it is the best way to do it...Compartmentalizations

One other thing and I will conclude.
All these programs that promise to keep you safe from hackers
Zone Alarm
Routers
Loopers
Hide IP programs
Trojan and virus scanners
ccleaner/junk cleaners with 35 passes of information destroying power.

The companies that make these applications are paid good money to allow Fed Agencies, Foreign Intel Agencies, and Law Enforcement to watch you closely and audit you regularly if they wish.

I gave up just a few weeks ago and uninstalled all of these types of software because they are useless and do the exact opposite of what they say they do.

Live in Sin...Come on In "Storm of the Century"

[edit on 7/11/2008 by prometheus1111]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Im thinking this thread is relating ATS and the fear of its members being put into camps in the USA,

So what about members in other countries? the US government even though it thinks it can with statements that came out earlier this year, when the US government declared it had the right to abduct people it deemed a threat off the streets of the UK legally?

There are too many members outside the USA.

Does anyone have figures? how many members are outside the US? maybe a MOD or an owner has the figures? would be interesting to know, out of all the members how many are inside the USA?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I don't think so, other then reading and posting to this site I am pretty harmless. I go to work, I watch my kid, we go for walks.

But then, my 87 year old grandfather, with Parkinsons, who volunteered for the entire war of WWII, was searched twice at an airport before getting on a plane. (gee, don't you feel safe?)

So I guess it doesnt' matter your credentials, you may not be as safe as you think.

It wasn't so long ago that all the Japanese got interred in concentration camps for, well, being Japanese.

So it is a possibility. But more then likely we would just be questioned.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Me thinks Chicken Little may have strode into town. If it's fear that the fear machine wants, should we bow down and hand it over?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
How is this post any different from the others like "The Muslims will win" that tried to tell people all Muslims were violent oppressors bent on converting people to Islam or killing them?

How is it any different than the post telling people in California they were going to die on July 8?

How is it any different than the one stating the world is basically going to end in 2011 by that guy who said he was packing up all his stuff and his family and joining a survival group and leaving mainstream society in 2009?

How is it any different?

It's not. It's blatant fear-mongering and I move that the mods lock the post since it serves no other purpose but to instill fear in people who have accounts here.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I haven't read through the thread yet but I have given a lot of though to this subject.

First off read the book "Unintended Consequences" by John Ross. Good stuff there.

There are many theories out there about an "A" list and a "B" list. These are the people who will supposedly be taken to the camps. "A" list's are taken a week or so before the "B"s and are the more high priority target.

If any US member here doesn't know what the 2nd amendment is REALLY for than I suggest you start to do some homework. I will die before going to those camps and you can bet on me taking at least one with me. If even half the people did this they would run out of thugs REAL quick.

Also, just imagine the man power they would need to make this work. It really just isn't feasible to them (especially with all of the dead "peacekeepers" they would have). They are MUCH better off just letting us be laughed at by their dumbed down sheeple (and I use the term "us" loosely because there are MANY MANY sheep on these forums, they just don't know it).

I personally keep a K-BAR under my pillow and a pistol grip shotgun loaded right next to my AR by the bedside (Don't worry I don't have any little kids running around or anything). Add that to my dog which sleeps right next to me and my paranoia all add up to one very costly FEMA camp worker. They would be better off just skipping my house (although I can't say I would stand by and watch my neighboors be taken...)

I think the point I am trying to make is that even some college kids like myself are ready and many of the people that they would be coming for are those that "know" who are "awake" and can see clearly the #-storm that is about to hit the world. This knowledge lets them prepare and hopefully survive.

Here's a good song from The Clash
www.youtube.com...
Guns of Brixton

When they kick out your front door
How you gonna come?
With your hands on your head
Or on the trigger of your gun

When the law break in
How you gonna go?
Shot down on the pavement
Or waiting in death row

You can crush us
You can bruise us
But you'll have to answer to
Oh, Guns of Brixton

The money feels good
And your life you like it well
But surely your time will come
As in heaven, as in hell

You see, he feels like Ivan
BORN under the Brixton sun
His game is called survivin'
At the end of the harder they come

You know it means no mercy
They caught him with a gun
No need for the Black Maria
Goodbye to the Brixton sun

You can crush us
You can bruise us
Oh-the guns of Brixton

When they kick out your front door
How you gonna come?
With your hands on your head
Or on the trigger of your gun

You can crush us
You can bruise us
And even shoot us
But oh- the guns of Brixton

Shot down on the pavement
Waiting in death row
His game was survivin'
As in heaven as in hell

You can crush us
You can bruise us
Oh, the guns of Brixton
Oh, the guns of Brixton
Oh, the guns of Brixton
Oh, the guns of Brixton
Oh, the guns of Brixton

Even though the Brit's basically gave up their gun rights it is still a good song.

I for one will not have my childs DNA taken to be put in a database, I will also not be attending any FEMA camp get togethers, and they can quite literally have my gun when they pry it out of my cold dead fingers.

Cheers

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Brent352]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I to have had this thought for a while. It took me a long time of lurking to finally make a profile. I have come to the conclusion that if the gov. is going to take me then there is nothing I can really do but put up a fight when it happens. Although I still wont log on at home. Mainly cause I dont want the mods having my IP and this comp's IP is taken care of by the techs here.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

There was one not to long ago about overthrowing the current goverment

We should overthrow the government. However, we should not do it violently, or with force. That, after all, would be illegal. If the things that the OP was talking about happen, please don't give in; don't cooperate.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Lol, do you see the crap thats posted on these boards regularly? If anything they'd send us away to a loony bin.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Don't be daft. We're a threat to the Government? If we ever discover something big time thats true, they just close down the website and block the URL etc etc. To be honest, its a ridiculous suggestion and another example of some of the stupid threads popping up recently on ATS.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I started this topic..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

its a way to stop sites knowing who you are IE been anonymous online..

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Haven't had the chance to read every post here yet, but this is my opinion... And it's agreed between my friends.

The NWO would probably have the most luck implementing everything they want to WITHOUT the US population at all. Sure, there are a few blue states in the US that they could probably leave intact and expect to go right along with the 'plan'. But too many Americans are still accustomed to much more freedom than a NWO-world will allow. That alone makes many people in Texas, Montana, and a few other states, less likely to like the idea.

People in severely impoverished countries who don't already know freedom will be the most likely best candidates to go along with a NWO-world and be very happy with being slaves for a little food and shelter.

So there's my opinion. Too many Americans are armed and willing to fight for the freedom they've known for too long. I'm sure the Chinese, and the English will bow down to the plans as asked.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis
I'm sure the Chinese, and the English will bow down to the plans as asked.

You're a funny kid. Don't forget these camps are being built in America, not England. If camps sprung up in England, questions would be asked fairly quickly, unlike America, where the only people who seem to know these camps exist are on this site. Most Englishmen wouldn't give a yank their Ham Sandwich, nevermind their freedom.

[edit on 11/7/08 by Liamoville]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Why would they round us up? We have been "in the know" for years now, and it hasn't really messed up their plans.

Why would we pose a greater threat than the average "sheeple", when put in a martial law situation.

I think it won't matter what you know, everyone will have to go along with the program.

Those who don't, people that "know", and "sheeple" alike, will be taken(care off).

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hi,

A lot of the replies here wreak of fear!
How about you stand up for yourselves and stop scaring each other into dark corners.

Funny how the government can judge and deem anyone a "terrorist" yet if we as the population deem the government or any one of its agencies as being "terrorist" it doesn't matter.

If you ask me, governments are the ones who should be considered a "terrorist threat". They aren't any better than those "real" terrorists.

Personally I'm a pacifist, I promote peace and never war. I would never join any country to fight another, rather I will isolate myself away from civilization and live my life in peace.

One day the world will understand, the paradigm shift is on its way, and no amount of force or power will be able to stop it.

Stop living in fear
Spread peace, love and compassion / understanding, and cooperation.
The planet needs healing and it starts with everyone of us.

Peace

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I don't believe we have much to fear in this instance. The government wouldn't accomplish anything by just targeting official members of this site.

Everybody, and I mean, everybody has a conspiracy theory up their sleeve, whether they'll admit to it or not. This is quite apparent from the visitor statistics that the Three Amigos share with us on occasion. The vast majority of ATS visitors are not members. Are they going to arrest those who post anonymously? How about those that just lurk and don't actually post?

IMHO, arresting devotees of this site is just not feasible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join