It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockefeller Establishes Modern Day Hitler Youth Group

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
Ahhh the utopian dream of a world without borders...

All religion has to end. All politics has to end then. All language has to die out. All freedom of thought has to die with it too.

The one world utopia starts to look like a facist dictatorship if there ever was one.

ONE PEOPLE ! ONE NATION ! ONE LEADER!

This isn't a utopian dream. This is simply what will be in the future. At one point a society like what we have today was a Utopian dream (Francis Bacons The New Atlantis), but now we exist in such a thing.

To dream is the only way one has the ability to influence their future, no matter how crazy that dream is. As long as it is followed with action, it always has a chance of succeeding.

And one more thing. Why do you assume a global community requires a leader?

Perhaps our future is one where governments are obsolete. Where authority is found within the individual only?

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Quazga]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazga

My only issue with this, is that it's like the latest DNS vulnerability. For it to work, every vendor had to patch at the same time, otherwise there are still vectors which can be exploited.

All we can do is set an example, Quazga, and hope that people start to recognise it and emphasise it.

Otherwise, we'd be indoctrinating people into the ideology - something i'd like to avoid, even if i did it to myself.

That being the case, my actual values when teaching my child are centered around teaching him how to learn who he is and how he works. I focus primarily on "all things in moderation, including moderation".

That works, because it isn't indoctrination.

You're teaching wisdom, essentially.

This is kinda like Mother Natures built in randomizer against such things. Because even if you indoctrinate all the children, you will actually be creating some children which will rebel, and you are back at square one again.

Which is why we need conviction in our methods - never falter, because that will be seen as a sign of weakness.

Something which, as someone trying to set an example, i cannot do.

I am not a person suited for this task, but i'll undertake it nevertheless.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

Well I would disagree with you on the "Never falter because that is weakness" argument.

That's pretty much the driving force behind scientology, and although it does work in the short term, I think it doesn't teach wisdom as much as it does enforce a type of thinking.

I see where you are coming from, however I think I'm a bit too lazai-faire (sp?) when it comes to things. I'm more like an Alan Watts "What does it matter" philosopher when it comes right down to it.

For example:

A couple years back, I noticed that my son always liked to have juice, or soda, or milk, or some drink with sugar in it when he ate dinner. I realized that this was tricking his body into learning not to create these sugars to digest food when he ate.

So one night I said, "Hey, do you know that you are training your body not to create the sugars it needs when you do that? Go ahead and drink your milk this evening, but some time in the next week, you need to start drinking water if anything with your meal. If you want to have something sweet an hour after you eat, thats fine but start changing that habit in the next few days.

This tactic seems to work with my son, as he always follows through with it. My assumption is because I'm not stigmatizing the action, but the habit. And because he is not "surprised" by immediately having to stop what he was planning on doing, he is much more willing to comply.

Anyway... back to the topic :-)

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Quazga]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I see where you are coming from, however I think I'm a bit too lazai-faire (sp?) when it comes to things. I'm more like an Alan Watts "What does it matter" philosopher when it comes right down to it.

That's perfectly okay.

You've made me happy just by listening, and i couldn't have expected anything more than that.

The fact that you understood and built upon it has proven to me you are a wise and intelligent individual.

You've put me in a feel-good mood, Quagza, thank you.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This is an excellent find. thanks for posting. It also dovetails into my recent research.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
THIS THREAD is discussing Obama's call for mandatory 'volunteering' of children in the United States. (Mandatory volunteering = slave labor to the state IMHO) I'm wondering if Obama (with all his CFR/Bildeberger ties) is getting his ducks in a row to implement this Rockefeller NWO "GLOBAL KIDS".

These guys are sounding more and more like NWO Nazis.

Very spooky.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I kind of like having different cultures all over the world. I enjoy the different types of traditions and whatnot that human societys have.

So if we have this one world nation, whose culture are we going to go with? I sure as hell am not going to give up mine. The fact that people can murder someone, a best friend, over an argument shows pretty clearly it won't work. I don't want to give up who I am and I'm sure others don't as well.

The way things are going, I wish the nukes would hurry up and rain down and just end all of this before NWO wins.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join