It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockefeller Establishes Modern Day Hitler Youth Group

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Rockefeller Establishes Modern Day Hitler Youth Group

www.blacklistednews.com

The concept of a ‘cosmopolitan citizenship’ (often interchangeable with global citizenship) suggests an allegiance to a new form of global civil society and a new global consciousness that conceptualizes a ‘cosmopolitan order transcending state boundaries and focusing on the rights of individuals’ (Carter, 2001, p.3). The internationalist organizations have decided to focus their indoctrinations on the youth, to influence the ‘hearts and minds’ of children. Young impressionable minds which were already being molded in the public school system are being twisted and warped by numerous globalist organizations. Using Pavlovian conditioning methods, group think and peer pressure the individual will succumb to will of the hive. The first ever Zenith Global Citizenship Conference, an initiative designed to build leadership and inspiration in youth between the ages of 15 and 25…"Our vision is to make sure Zenith is not just a conference, but that it is a platform for youth to synergize and to step out into their community, whether it's on a small scale or a large scale." One of those organizations is the Council on Foreign Relations that has established “Global Kids”.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The NWO is on the way my compadres. Just another sign post on the way to your enslavement. It looks like they are trying to assimliate the youth like the BORG on startrek. The new blobalist hive mentality.

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
lets just join...when you understand how mind control works it will have no effect on you. You could simply pretend to be a zombie...a whole new twist on a wolf in sheeps clothing.
I would join and cause dissent, using their own cointelpro procedures against them.
Thats the way to do it, methinks...
not an organization, but rather just a thought process...each one teach one...
the brotherhood...
I would join...unless they had some mandatory microchip brewhaha...
microchip means your body and mind and psychic energy get backdoor access...

read 1984 again

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
It's probably just because they're paranoid someone is going to try and kidnap their children again.

Oops, that was one of the other families sorry...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Puh...Leeeease!

Ok get this straight. Children are blank slates. They do one thing and one thing only. They absorb!

You can not call this brainwashing as distinct from the brainwashing parents do in general.

My job as a parent is to instill the values which I believe in my children. Now, when someone else sees me doing this who doesn't believe in my values, they will call it brainwashing. When someone sees me doing it who *does* believe in my values they will call it "Good Parenting".

You know what guys... It's neither. It is simply what humans do. They Indoctrinate. Religion Indoctrinates, Nationalism Indoctrinates, Shcools Indoctrinate, Society Indoctrinates, Parents Indoctrinate.

This is how the social organism works! And mostly it's a completely unconscious process.

I applaud any group who has the ability to instill their values into the next generation en masse. Thats because it's difficult to get more than handful of us monkeys believing anything these days with all the disinformation in the world.

On the other hand, as an American Citizen I find it very concerning that parents are sending their children to madrassas in Pakistan (Karachi) and where they are taught to hate american empiralism and then turned loose back into our society. I completely applaud Islam for using such a great tactic, but am highly concerend for the impact it will have on my own world and my own set of values.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazga
Puh...Leeeease!

Ok get this straight. Children are blank slates. They do one thing and one thing only. They absorb!

You can not call this brainwashing as distinct from the brainwashing parents do in general.

My job as a parent is to instill the values which I believe in my children. Now, when someone else sees me doing this who doesn't believe in my values, they will call it brainwashing. When someone sees me doing it who *does* believe in my values they will call it "Good Parenting".

You know what guys... It's neither. It is simply what humans do. They Indoctrinate. Religion Indoctrinates, Nationalism Indoctrinates, Shcools Indoctrinate, Society Indoctrinates, Parents Indoctrinate.

This is how the social organism works! And mostly it's a completely unconscious process.

I applaud any group who has the ability to instill their values into the next generation en masse. Thats because it's difficult to get more than handful of us monkeys believing anything these days with all the disinformation in the world.

On the other hand, as an American Citizen I find it very concerning that parents are sending their children to madrassas in Pakistan (Karachi) and where they are taught to hate american empiralism and then turned loose back into our society. I completely applaud Islam for using such a great tactic, but am highly concerend for the impact it will have on my own world and my own set of values.

Not parent...just a nosey opionated person..anyway.Yes all mother fathers teach their children things...thats how animals work,works well...BUT when parents start indoctrinating their children with ONE view..thats when it gets messy...eg dont believe in evolution? teach your child creatonism or what have you...but ALSO allow other points of view,im guessing most responsible parents do this...but the world is so vast with different understandings,ways etc how to live and think...that the best way to raise a child is to be aware of all these possibilities so by the time they reach critical thinking age...they have a fair grasp of everything and can decide for themselves...rather than brainwashed with one way of thinking and unable to think outside the comfy box they have been for most of their young life..

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I have a few thousands words on this particular social norm, if you want to hear it.

I warn you though, not all of them are pretty.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

NAZI party did it on a national scale - do they get your applause ? The communists did it in the Soviet union and China / North Korea, and look what this turned their nations into.

So if the Rockerfellers want your child to march into a global society one new world order you would applaud and be happy ? would you march too ?

Scary, you are very scary indeed.

Enough people like you and their will be no fight for the world as the NWO would just say 'thanks for your kids' and roll of onto their world domination plans with your applause ringing in their ears.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Here is the NASHI logo.

Shapes, runes?

"Walking Together leader Vasilii Yakemenko said in 2005 that the goal of the new "anti-fascist" movement is to put an end to the "anti-Fatherland union of oligarchs, anti-Semites, Nazis, and liberals."

Several Moscow-based newspapers suggested the goal of the group is actually bit more specific: to eventually replace the para ty of power, Unified Russia.[15] Not all of its goals are politically motivated however.

Nashi organizes voluntary work in orphanages and old people's homes, and helps restore churches and war memorials. It also pickets shops accused of selling alcohol and cigarettes to minors, and campaigns against racial intolerance. [16]"

Doesn't sound all too bad, but the bad things never do.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
What you fail to see is that the concept of teaching a child to hold views other than yours, is in fact still YOUR VALUES!

I don't care what you are teaching a child, it is still YOUR VALUES. And you really proved my point.

Anyone who sees me parenting who agrees with my values will call it GOOD PARENTING. Anyone who sees it who disagrees will call it BRAINWASHING.

But there is no difference. You are teaching your kids your values, end of story.

Anytime you try to say "Oh wait, thats not parenting... thats brainwashing" It's because you simply don't agree with the values being taught. Let's not get confused by the fact that parenting is happening.

What we should focus our energy on is the whether or not the values being programmed into these children are in conflict with our values or not. When you waste time claiming that they are being brainwashed, you simply muddy the issue, when the real concern is WHAT ARE THEY BEING BRAINWASHED WITH!?

Everyone who holds any beliefs have been brainwashed. The question is, does the brainwashing affirm what I believe or not.

If you teach a child that evolution is patently false, that is parenting.

If you teach a child that creationism is patently false, that is parenting.

If you teach a child that all jews should be killed, that is parenting.

If you teach a child that all life should be venerated, that is parenting.

If you teach a child to strike first before they are stricken, that is parenting.

If you teach a child to "turn the other cheek", that is parenting.

No matter what you teach a child, even if your intent is to teach them nothing but let them "decide", you are still parenting & brainwashing.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Quazga]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna

NAZI party did it on a national scale - do they get your applause ? The communists did it in the Soviet union and China / North Korea, and look what this turned their nations into.

So if the Rockerfellers want your child to march into a global society one new world order you would applaud and be happy ? would you march too ?

Scary, you are very scary indeed.

Enough people like you and their will be no fight for the world as the NWO would just say 'thanks for your kids' and roll of onto their world domination plans with your applause ringing in their ears.

Once again, you are confusing the tactic of teaching with the values being taught. Yes, I applaud any group who has the ability to teach anything to their next generation. Even though I myself might be very scared of what is being taught, doesn't mean that I should focus my energy on the tactic, when I myself follow the same tactic when teaching my children a completely different set of values.

I never said I agreed with the values being taught, just that the tactic should not be the focus of the problem.

I would like to point out, how you seem to equate one's ability to think with a lack of will of some sort.

How do you come to this conclusion?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

I would love to read them actually. Please U2U me anything you might like to share.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by decrepid

The concept of a ‘cosmopolitan citizenship’ (often interchangeable with global citizenship) suggests an allegiance to a new form of global civil society and a new global consciousness that conceptualizes a ‘cosmopolitan order transcending state boundaries and focusing on the rights of individuals’ (Carter, 2001, p.3). [2]

I agree with this and have always felt that the world without borders will be the freedom of its people.

As a nation we have historically viewed power as "ours," something we possess, and our efforts have been focused on retaining and expanding that power. Our children will not have the luxury of unilateral decision-making, and instead will be forced to depend upon collaboration and power-sharing; how smoothly America transitions into the new world order will be dictated by how well we train the younger generation in these survival skills.

Again a non polar future for our kids? Sounds like a much richer world community in general, the transition from the conditioning of the past will be the greatest challenge.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

What you fail to see is that the concept of teaching a child to hold views other than yours, is in fact still YOUR VALUES!

I don't care what you are teaching a child, it is still YOUR VALUES. And you really proved my point.

Anyone who sees me parenting who agrees with my values will call it GOOD PARENTING. Anyone who sees it who disagrees will call it BRAINWASHING.

But there is no difference. You are teaching your kids your values, end of story.

Anytime you try to say "Oh wait, thats not parenting... thats brainwashing" It's because you simply don't agree with the values being taught. Let's not get confused by the fact that parenting is happening.

What we should focus our energy on is the whether or not the values being programmed into these children are in conflict with our values or not. When you waste time claiming that they are being brainwashed, you simply muddy the issue, when the real concern is WHAT ARE THEY BEING BRAINWASHED WITH!?

Everyone who holds any beliefs have been brainwashed. The question is, does the brainwashing affirm what I believe or not.

If you teach a child that evolution is patently false, that is parenting.

If you teach a child that creationism is patently false, that is parenting.

If you teach a child that all jews should be killed, that is parenting.

If you teach a child that all life should be venerated, that is parenting.

If you teach a child to strike first before they are stricken, that is parenting.

If you teach a child to "turn the other cheek", that is parenting.

No matter what you teach a child, even if your intent is to teach them nothing but let them "decide", you are still parenting & brainwashing.

Not...that wasn't my point...thats if you reply was to me...anyhoo.Teaching values and life experience ie...dont touch the fire...dont play with guns...etc etc is parenting...teaching your kid creatonism is true is parenting....teaching your child ALL views..well not all...thats going to be a challenenge,but the basic agreements and disagreements from people's views is *responsible* parenting...teaching your child one way and one way only IS brainwashing as it is stunting their growth as people...children should see as much views,opinions,likes and dislikes without their brain imploding...This will usually end up giving them a wealth of info when they reach critical thinking age to mkae choices not predetermined by the logic of only ONE way to live...course this happens sometimes by itself with realtionships with other children...but parenting does have a big role to play.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Ahhh the utopian dream of a world without borders...

All religion has to end. All politics has to end then. All language has to die out. All freedom of thought has to die with it too.

The one world utopia starts to look like a facist dictatorship if there ever was one.

ONE PEOPLE ! ONE NATION ! ONE LEADER!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

Actually, i was going to post them here - that was my little warning that i'm not trying to divert the topic or anything, so if anyone cares about that sort of thing when it comes to rich and influencial families establishing modern day social movements then feel free to ignore this post.

"You know what guys... It's neither. It is simply what humans do. They Indoctrinate. Religion Indoctrinates, Nationalism Indoctrinates, Shcools Indoctrinate, Society Indoctrinates, Parents Indoctrinate."

This is truth, i cannot deny this - but that doesn't mean i can't do anything about it.

Children are not indoctrinated, children are highly imitative and therefore give off the impression of being indoctrinated while in reality they are infact just fascinated by what is being presented before them.

They don't know any better, but when you start saying things like "I'm right, and he's wrong" they either become dis-interested, or emphasise on this.

I'm not speaking to children here, so i'll have to assume that the majority is already aware of these key facts.

What the majority may not be aware of, however, is the fact that they are unconciously shaping the human species.

There is an enormous amount of untapped power at our disposal if people are willing to realise it - enough power to make our current worries seem like NOTHING in comparision to what children, if given the freedom to learn whatever they want when they want, can acheive.

This is why the logic behind pro-life is important, it can provide us the means of our salvation if we do it right.

You might even think this is a little cruel, to place the hopes of humanity into our children - but i say that it is no more cruel than indoctrinating them into a false system of beliefs and the illusion that we are better off than the majority of the world.

So then, how can we go about acheiving all this?

Simple; We stop indoctrinating people.

I realise this may seem fairly irrational and unrealistic in the face of such awful truth such as that presented by Quazga, but this is something i feel i must strive for, as if my life and every other life on this planet depends on it.

I will fight tooth and nail, if needs be - which i have a nasty feeling is what all this will lead to someday.

Many of you may be thinking that i myself am something of a hypocrite, that i have indoctrinated myself into a system of beliefs which control the way i look at the world.

I don't care, i'm not the person i'm trying to stop from being indoctrinated.

But my point is simple;

By indoctrinating others, we stop them from creating new avenues of thought and we limit our options.

They say that diversity is something to be valued, but unfortunately, that viewpoint is self-defeating.

When we value diversity, we subconciously place a value on the individual.

The trick is to learn to recognise what is self-defeating and what isn't, because before we do that - we will never, EVER realise the implications of our actions.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lethil

Not...that wasn't my point...thats if you reply was to me...anyhoo.Teaching values and life experience ie...dont touch the fire...dont play with guns...etc etc is parenting...teaching your kid creatonism is true is parenting....teaching your child ALL views..well not all...thats going to be a challenenge,but the basic agreements and disagreements from people's views is *responsible* parenting...teaching your child one way and one way only IS brainwashing as it is stunting their growth as people...children should see as much views,opinions,likes and dislikes without their brain imploding...This will usually end up giving them a wealth of info when they reach critical thinking age to mkae choices not predetermined by the logic of only ONE way to live...course this happens sometimes by itself with realtionships with other children...but parenting does have a big role to play.

See your definition of the difference between parenting and brainwashing is subjective. What if I told you that practicing abstinence was stunting a childs growth? I mean, it literally is. But we admonish our children to do so.. why? Because we *believe* it is the right thing to do.

If I encouraged my children to be promiscuous would you assume that was parenting or brainwashing?

My point is this. It is all BOTH parenting & brainwashing. Because it all starts with whatever your values are. For example, if your values are that the world is a crazy place and everone is insane, you would be justified in teaching your kids not to listen to anyone but you.

However if your values were such that a child needs to have all the information available and that is a good thing, then you would be justified in teaching them that is a good thing.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
A world without borders is how it should be...we all live on one planet...just because you live on one piece of muck and rock doesnt mean i cant...and vice versa...partiotism and the whole *my piece of mud is better than yours* is silly,outdated and backward thinking.Mexicans etc have just as much right to live in America,UK,france...Australia or any other place....that someone wishes to live.Course politics plays a part in accomodating and people..changing the laws...but on the whole,it makes me angry that some person can tell ME on MY planet...that i cant live where i want on this little marble....
Again its silly outdated and dark age thinking...especially american patriotism...ohh god...more cheese than a cheese sandwich...be proud of your culture...not the piece of stuff between your feet and the earths core.....

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Sure looks 'Star Trekian' to me. In the face of human relations, this will never come to fruition. Utopia is an illusion, and a very scary one. No one ever has been able to change human nature to believe that you are exactly like another. We would have to be clones to even become close to a utopian life style!!!!

Zindo

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

Thanks for your words!

I think you make a great point, especially as to how children respond.

I know that my child absorbs everything from me easily. However, when I am frustrated and angry with someone, he doesn't even want to be around. This points to what you said about how they either become disinterested or the are stigmatized by it.

I also think you make an excellent point as to the "lets stop indoctrinating period" statement.

My only issue with this, is that it's like the latest DNS vulnerability. For it to work, every vendor had to patch at the same time, otherwise there are still vectors which can be exploited.

That being the case, my actual values when teaching my child are centered around teaching him how to learn who he is and how he works. I focus primarily on "all things in moderation, including moderation".

This seems to work pretty well for him, but may not be all that great with another child. Which is probably the biggest problem with any mass indoctrination or non-indoctrination process. Not all children respond the same way.

This is kinda like Mother Natures built in randomizer against such things. Because even if you indoctrinate all the children, you will actually be creating some children which will rebel, and you are back at square one again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join