It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanoid Anunaki Photo's Lord Enlil & Naanuur

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
oh man i can't believe anyone thought those photos were real.
and then posted about it

[edit on 15-7-2008 by buds84]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

"I've seen human mutants more scary looking than that! Do you know about Trisomy 13? It results in cyclops people. Yes, REAL Cyclops. When you find a crook with one eye let me know! Many religious texts state that the anti-christ will have this condition (one eye with a proboscis coming out which is the exact symptoms of Trisomy 13). "

I Can't believe I found this thread, and more insulting is the ignorant post regarding Trisomy 13. I am a parent to a trisomy 13 child (8yrs) and frankly she is an absolute JOY. She has a pure heart and the angelic nature.

The link you share for the hospital is actually local. There are several families in So. Calif. Maybe you should take the time to actually meet some kids before you place such a insensitive comment on an open forum.

Yes, its true, some of the most severe complications that come with trisomy 13 can be the proboscis, and those with a proboscis have very short lives, but these kids are loved by their parents. Pull up the term Proboscis and Cyclopia off the LWT13 site and you'll read many stories of families who have had a child with this unique abnormality. I believe you'll find a few more stories under Proboscis.
livingwithtrisomy13.org...

These parents love their children just the same as your parent loves you. Unconditionally! Not so sure they'd be proud of your lack of sensitivity though...
Why don't you take the time to educate yourself on these unique and much loved children.

ThereseAnn, mom to Natalia full trisomy 13
www.livingwithtrisomy13.org...

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

I became suspicious the second I read the words:

I present for My Brothers and Sisters....

The wholes Bro & Sis thing is always a dead give away for "New Age Hoaxers".

LOL!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

Oh, c'mon! I believe that a little paranoia is good for you, but that statement makes me wish I had invested in tin foil a few years ago.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
... Anunaki according to the Sitchen enterpretation of Sumarian writings were our originators or sponsors ...

Right.

... They did live a long time like thousands of years but that was still several thousand years ago and it seems unlikely even an ET could live that long..."

Hmmmm, ever considered procreation/reproduction/sex, that man and woman thingie?

... Supposedly they were good at genetic manipulation so who knows!

They were pretty good at it:

... the Anunnaki engaged in genetic engineering to upgrade the hominids to Homo sapiens (to be in their likeness and after their image, as the Bible says). While I was still wondering how the extraterrestrial angle was excised from the Times article in April 2001, I was delighted to read thus in its editorial on March 17, 2002. Headlined Darwinian Struggle in Ohio, the editorial explained: Adherents of intelligent design carefully shun any mention of God in their proposals. They simply argue that humans, animals and plants are far too diverse and complex to be explained by evolution and natural selection, so there must have been an intelligent designer behind it all. Whether that designer is God, AN ADVANCED CIVILIZATION FROM ANOTHER WORLD, or some other creative force, is not specified."

(source: www.sitchin.com...)

... However, when sleeper was asked whether either Enlil or Enki (I can't remember which, they were brothers) was still around his reply was "definately". Sleeper is about the only one I would maybe trust on the issue.

Sleeper was right - and there are many others "still around", and certainly not photoshopped: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20-4-2009 by WonderfulWorld]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join