It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Abduction Experience with Aliens...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
---Post Deleted---

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

Thanks for sharing this - you are most brave, especially after you have just seen firsthand what Dan Tanna's being going through on his thread.

I for one enjoy reading such posts, even though I feel so sorry for the pain and confusion experienced by people in your situation. I have spoken to many people in similar situations to yourself so I can appreciate what you have been through.

I'd certainly like to hear what happened over that last 24 years to you, and where you are 'at' today, so to speak. Ongoing experiences? Any understandings? What would you like to see happen from all this to yourself?

You know you are gonna get super-flamed, but please be aware that there are a lot of people lurking on ATS who are really interested to consider ALL points of view, especially regarding topics such as this. So for their (and my own) sakes, don't get too distracted by rudeness, and reply ONLY to polite questions.

good luck, and carry on!

Duncan

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I am here in support girl, I believe your truth and am here if you need to talk to me privately as well.

Take care, no hurry/ just know that you are special and have much to share now.

I do understand the need for keeping the secrets for so long, but now is the time to come forward in the light.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by nexusmagazine

You know you are gonna get super-flamed,

Yeah I figured I probably would but Oh Well, it's nothing new for this kind of post. Usually everyone with an abduction experience gets flamed so I better get used to it.

Thanks for the kind and supportive words, it's actually hard for me to even put some of these experiences together in my head because I was just a teenager when this happened so I'm remembering most of it from my teenager years so if I sound like a 19yr old in the above post well I was only 19yrs old when it happened. It was a confusing time for us and trying to remember it the way it really happened takes alot of effort.

As to what I've learned since then about ufo's and aliens well more than I could ever share but for now lets start from the begining of how it all started for me. I eventually had surgery to remove alien implants that I will go into on a later post. I wanted people to realize how manipulative greys can be, many people are out there being abducted on a regular basis but don't even know it or realize it other than loss of memory and perhaps some un-noticed missing time.

If you went up to some of these people (Abductee's) and told them they were being taken by aliens every other weekend most would probably call you insane but this is the reality of how the greys have been doing it. They have a tight lid and control on those who they abduct.

Thanks
Colleen

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I enjoyed the read. Not sure what to make of it.

But I will say: I would have found it easier to believe if it wasn't filled with pics that didn't have anything to do with your story. Those pics make it look very hoax-y. They are attention grabbing and ultimately meaningless to your story.

Also, did you live in a pagoda or were you illustrating your houses relative isolation?

The pics are distracting from your story, which is fairly solid.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I am here in support girl, I believe your truth and am here if you need to talk to me privately as well.

Take care, no hurry/ just know that you are special and have much to share now.

I do understand the need for keeping the secrets for so long, but now is the time to come forward in the light.

Thanks Antar,

It's nice to see a thread like this start off so well.

Looks like were onto a good head start.lol

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CallMeMaury
I enjoyed the read. Not sure what to make of it.

But I will say: I would have found it easier to believe if it wasn't filled with pics that didn't have anything to do with your story. Those pics make it look very hoax-y. They are attention grabbing and ultimately meaningless to your story.

Also, did you live in a pagoda or were you illustrating your houses relative isolation?

The pics are distracting from your story, which is fairly solid.

Hi CallMeMaury,

Yes the house I posted is just a photo I found that looks similar to where we stayed. I was trying show the trees in the background surrounding our home so people could get an idea of what it looked like.

As for the rest of the pictures I was hoping to spice up the reading since I personally like visuals of some kind when reading but I'm sorry to hear it's not for everyone. Just dis-regard all the photos most of them are just to give a visualization on the story.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Why was the original post deleted?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I will repost the experience again in the near future.

I deleted it because my memories of it have been disturbing me in a haunting way today.

Sorry just didn't feel like keeping it up and discussing it yet until maybe I'm ready.

Guess I'm no yet ready.
Thanks

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

I missed your original post but would like to ask the question of how long did you have the implants before you had them removed? When did you realize you were implanted and did you know the first time that you were abducted or was it after a few abductions? Rik Riley

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
When you are ready, we will be here to walk beside you.

It is never easy to discuss such experiences, and you put so much into your Op.

Thankyou for sharing your life.

I LOVED the pictorial examples it gave me the impressions that you wanted to convey just beautifully.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens

I will repost the experience again in the near future.

I deleted it because my memories of it have been disturbing me in a haunting way today.

Sorry just didn't feel like keeping it up and discussing it yet until maybe I'm ready.

Guess I'm no yet ready.
Thanks

Fair enough.

If you want to be put in touch with others who have had similar experiences of an ongoing nature, I can organise it. There is a bit of a global network forming to assist people going through the pain and confusion generated by such experiences. No preaching, no judging, no group to join, no money to spend, no forms to sign, no one wanting to make money out of you - just sharing and listening - mainly over the net.

good luck with it all

Duncan

top topics

join