It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

was it planned by the government?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
all of the things that just add up 9+11=20 on the 20 dollar bill you can make the twin towers burning down.you can spell tears,lost,scared,evn tradgedy.on the back osama,attacks,plane,andtears again.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I do not believe it was planned by the government, BUT i do believe the government did have lots of warnings and failed to stop the attacks.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Controlled demolitions at the WTC towers, some sort of missile hitting the Pentagon and the "dancing Israelis" who said they were sent to "document the event" all provide overwhelming evidence that there was more than a "allowed to happen" scenario.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
Controlled demolitions at the WTC towers, some sort of missile hitting the Pentagon and the "dancing Israelis" who said they were sent to "document the event" all provide overwhelming evidence that there was more than a "allowed to happen" scenario.

Well we do not have enough evidence th state the government planned the attacks, but we have plenty of evidence that they had warnings.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The government was obviously stunned by 9/11. They ran around like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off. For me, this proves they neither planned it nor deliberately allowed it.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BarryLogan
The government was obviously stunned by 9/11.

Part of the government might have been stunned, but another part sat in their bunkers and snapped at junior officers who informed them that the plane is 50 miles out, the plane is 30 miles out, and asked if "the orders still stand?"

"And the Vice President turned and whipped his neck around and said, “Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?"

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BarryLogan
The government was obviously stunned by 9/11.

How could they have been stunned when their were so many warnings from many foreign and domestic intell agencies ?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BarryLogan

And we still have these Chickens still in power who supposed to protect
us from terrorist attacks.

Im sure there do a better job next time.:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
they absolutely had something to do with it
checkout my thread and you will see why. It
has videos you can look up and watch that will
open your eyes and it will disturb the hell out
of you.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
I do not believe it was planned by the government, BUT i do believe the government did have lots of warnings and failed to stop the attacks.

Ultima,
What do you think of people that claimed controlled demolitions brought down the towers?

top topics

join