It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're a Nation of Whiners, says McCain Advisor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek

Originally posted by Tricky63
Typical GOP thinking.No matter how bad things are you have no right to complain.People are hurting jobs are closing gas prices are out of control,and this clown calls those who have worked hard pay taxes (his salary included) whiners.Typical.

You guys crack me up with your mustache twirling, evil white man image of Republicans. Do you really think we hate the earth and humanity in general?

Republicans, in gereral:

Abolish wild life to benefit big oil companies

Bail out big business, but leave the little guy to suffer - hey "it was his fault" right?

Spend trillions on war - thousands on education ---- hundreds on science

So to answer your question?

Yes.

Do i feel the same way about democrats?

Yes.

[edit on 7/11/2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
do you really think americans would be in this position if our government actually gave a flying " exploit deleted " about us?

nope, cuz then we would have our basics covered for free, so that we could focus our talents an skills to more beneficial matters that would improve the quality of living for all.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek

Originally posted by Tricky63
Typical GOP thinking.No matter how bad things are you have no right to complain.People are hurting jobs are closing gas prices are out of control,and this clown calls those who have worked hard pay taxes (his salary included) whiners.Typical.

We are dastardly aren't we? Muhahahaha!

You guys crack me up with your mustache twirling, evil white man image of Republicans. Do you really think we hate the earth and humanity in general?

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Dronetek]
Who said anything about color?What does race have to do with it?However I did notice you didnt defend the statement that was made
So in the mean while I'm gonna go grab my gun get my bible and sit on my porch and look bitter

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Tricky63]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Phil Gramm personally was paid hundreds of thousands of dollars by various companies to lobby Congress against closing the Enron loophole (which is part of the blame for $4 gas and high energy prices) and not to regulate the mortgage market.

He's the dirtiest man in Washington as far as I'm concerned. Why McCain hasn't thrown him out yet I don't know, but I will never vote for any ticket with Gramm at the economic head.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin

Republicans, in gereral:

Abolish wild life to benefit big oil companies

Bail out big business, but leave the little guy to suffer - hey "it was his fault" right?

Spend trillions on war - thousands on education ---- hundreds on science

So to answer your question?

Yes.

Do i feel the same way about democrats?

Yes.

[edit on 7/11/2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

This coming from a guy that blew up a planet and exterminated an entire race.

But seriously, republicans are good people, it's the liberals that are a dead weight slowly dragging us down. Bush is proposing one of the biggiest conservation programs in our history www.npr.org...
and why blame the republicans for all this, democrats have had the majority in congress throughout the Bush administration having the ultimate controll of where are country went and where it is now, yet it's the republicans at fault

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Seems to be true to me. We whine about Obama's plan, McCain's plans, gas prices, lack of money, lack of sex, NAFTA, Iraq, Bush, Bush again, food prices, oil companies, environment, Bush once more and the list goes on. Feel free to add more. Being honest, the day I don't whine is the day I'm dead. By then my mouth should have been sewn up.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

This coming from a guy that blew up a planet and exterminated an entire race.

I've been wondering when someone was going to use Ender on Andrew since he started posting here.

As for your other comments, after being all over the map ideologically, I finally decided that ideology is just a set of blinders we choose.

The truth is both Democrats and Republicans have been jerking this country around and screwing things up increasingly badly for the last fifty years. Flag waving, intolerant, Constitution-stomping "conservatives" and reflexively bureaucratic, patronizing nanny state "liberals" have both landed us in the boat we're in now. (Interesting that both terms are now distorted almost unrecognizably from their original meanings.)

I'm backing Obama in this race primarily because I think he is likely to reverse the foreign policy course of this administration, which has been spectacularly incompetent and arrogant.

I don't think he's the Messiah, or that he's going ride into office on a magic carpet to "save the country", on the other hand, I think he'll manage not to get us into so many strategic disasters as the bunch running things now has.

As much as McCain may actually be a decent person and public servant in my opinions, the policies and approaches he endorses are mostly a rehash of those that have been failing since Bush took office.

[edit on 7/13/08 by xmotex]

[edit on 7/13/08 by xmotex]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join