It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you drink fluoridated water?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Fluoridated water is GOOD for you!

Why do you think the Government puts it into water supplies then?

If you add mercury it's even better!

- A. Eugenicistman

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
There's a difference between Calcium Fluoride and Sodium Fluoride. One is naturally found in many groundwater sources, and the other one is added. Calcium fluoride is extremely insoluble, therefore harmless. Sodium Fluoride on the other hand, which is systematically poured into our water supply, is not.

Sodium Fluoride binds to the enamel of your teeth with the brushing action of a toothbrush to protect against cavities. It is NOT meant to be ingested. I don't understand what the scientific reasoning is/was behind drinking swallowing SODIUM FLUORIDE to "prevent cavities".

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian Ph.D
There's a difference between Calcium Fluoride and Sodium Fluoride. One is naturally found in many groundwater sources, and the other one is added. Calcium fluoride is extremely insoluble, therefore harmless. Sodium Fluoride on the other hand, which is systematically poured into our water supply, is not.

Sodium Fluoride binds to the enamel of your teeth with the brushing action of a toothbrush to protect against cavities. It is NOT meant to be ingested. I don't understand what the scientific reasoning is/was behind drinking swallowing SODIUM FLUORIDE to "prevent cavities".

If you go to fluoride alert, it'll tell you almost everything there is to know about this poison...

we use a dual filter and LWM5 by john ellis....it's the best tasting water on the planet...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I have a really expensive ultra micron reverse osmosis under the kitchen sink filter.. Best investment I've made. My food tastes great, my tea tastes great, and my pineal gland is in excellent condition.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join