It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post pictures of your pets! Come on, join in!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
s336.photobucket.com...

This is my 15 year old Keishound, bear.
He is old and onery, just like me. by the time he was 5 he would respond to over 15 separate commands with designated action. For example if He lost something I would say "show me" and he would sniff and paw around the area where he lost it and I would help him find it. if I said "River" he would go and jump in the river behind the house. Now he generally just lays down and sleeps. The pic was take when he was 7.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Here is my lazy and lovable cat.

He's hamming it up for the cameras again

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This is my cat, Wally, on one of the few photos where he is not sleeping.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This is my little girl "sammy" just after I got her.

When I was choosing from the litter, she was sitting at the back very contently, (while the rest were jumping up and down at the side of the pen) she was tilting her head side too side as if examining the situation.

I fell in love with the little thing in an instant and she has been the best thing in my life ever since.

Thanks everyone for sharing the photos of all your beloved pets, it's nice too see the caring, nurturing side of ATS'ers.

Cheers, Fox.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I have no pets at the moment, after Christmas hopefully I shall be getting a bunny or two and a lawn on my balcony.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by fox_3000au
This is my little girl "sammy" just after I got her.

When I was choosing from the litter, she was sitting at the back very contently, (while the rest were jumping up and down at the side of the pen) she was tilting her head side too side as if examining the situation.

I fell in love with the little thing in an instant and she has been the best thing in my life ever since.

Thanks everyone for sharing the photos of all your beloved pets, it's nice too see the caring, nurturing side of ATS'ers.

Cheers, Fox.
#

Awwww, sooo cute. Adorable!!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Here's my baby Bailey....

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This has become my "bad day" thread. Whenever I have a bad day, I come here, see all the adorable babies and laugh. So thank you all!

Here is our newest: Takamata

Words cannot express how much he loves his bath time

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
More general cuteness:

(sorry about the bluriness-- sometimes I have to move quick to catch the cute)

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
SDoggie dog.

Bow wow wow yuppi yo yuppi yeah.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join