It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post pictures of your pets! Come on, join in!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Gertrude

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hey Great pets all!!!

Heres my new addition to the family,

Gizzy

My Blind kitty Bubbles,

And my dog
whos 10

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
OK, Everyone...

MEET MY BABIES

Whiskers

Bandit

Pebbles

Bam Bam

All "saved" and all precious

Semper

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
OMG! Bandit looks like Hitler or is that part of his tail?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMysticism

No,

That's her mustache!!!!

She is really pretty funny looking, but we don't talk about it around her...

Gotta love that Cat

Semper

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

This is Sloppy and he is a Chinese mud chicken.He generally lives outside in a mudpool/pond and even though it may look like it they dont swim to great.He cost me near $10,000 to import and get through customs.I dont have a problem with strays on my yard.I tried to pat him when i first got him and thankfully i moved my hand fast enough or i wouldnt be typing with it today.They have thousands of tiny razor sharp teeth that just sort of slice flesh off bone.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   

[edit on 11/7/08 by Obliv_au]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Most of my pets are wild.

This is ? .....well, I never gave her a name. I'm not even sure if she is a female. They all look the same to me with the exception of marks and scars on their skin , but she always comes around when I let fresh water from the hose drip into her salty environment.

Yes, she is married and they fight alot!

This is..... (whistles a bird-like sound). My daily commute to work involves a hwy toll that is much better than most tolls, because I'm always greeted by a friend of mine that I call (makes a strange bird-like sound).

Again, I don't know if it's male or female, but this bird always responds to my whistles.

I also have lizard on my back porch (sorry no picture) that seems to not be bothered by me. It will even jump on me or use my body as a way to get to the top of the picnic table that I have in my backyard. It's always near or on the table. I can even pick it up and it does'nt seem to care or acknowledge that I might be a threat.

I have also had my fair share of domesticated pets while growing up. Last weekend a feline friend of mine named Shotsie passed away. She was 17 human years old(15 yrs. is just about max for cats). She was a great pet that I was close to in my late high school years. I will miss her!!!!

I recently had serious cpu issues , when I find a picture of her I will post it.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ohioriver

i think a friend of mine might be interested in Gertrude

he has no name, just The Rooster... We also have 5 chooks, or chickens to Americans, and a number of sparrows that always manage to get in the bird cage. 3 of our chooks have names, Missy Chikkens, Neko Extendo, and Kentucky Jr. (Kentucky Sr. passed away
)

Indian Ringneck Parrot...again...no names (we have five of them)

Lilly:

Rose:

My Puppies:

we also have 5 calves and 2 cows, 9 lambs and 5 sheep.

Edit to add: i forgot, rapidly breeding Guppys (small tropical fish) and 2 goldfish in the outside pond.

Roswell.

[edit on 11/7/2008 by roswell1]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Haha great mustach!

But don't tell her, just tell her it's a beauty spot.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by silverking

Silverking, VERY interesting.

Where did this bird come from? How did it come to trust you? He looks funny, cute, what kind of bird is it, and those other things in the water what are they?

I'm sorry to hear about your cat, I have and old cat I grew up with since she was a kitten die last year, it will never be the same without her.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Loving all these unqiue animals haha, and I love those dogs, thanks for all the replies guys.

I'm sure you all know how pictures never really capture what they are really like, never captures their personality. When I look at those pictures I posted they don't feel or look the same than when I look at them now.

By the way those pictures I posted that said they were the latest are about a year old? I think, they look a bit bigger now.

Just wanted to say something funny about one of my cats. LOL

The black and white cat is great when I sit by the computer, haha, he love to jump on my lap, but it's also quite a problem until he calms down, because he likes me to hold him like you would with a baby lol, it's so odd, another problem is he starts purring a LOT and get's very exited, starts to roll around on my lap.

This is sometimes while I'm trying to type lol, and to top it all off, when he gets happy and exited, for some reason he likes to bite me!!! Obviously out of affection, but it doesn't feel good lol. You can imagine me trying to type haha.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Anyway a picture I totally forgot to add at the beginning of the thread, another of the Tiger cat when he was a kitten.

I like this picture because it looks pretty professional looking haha.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
What gorgeous pets! I love them! We have 2 cats and 4 dogs.

Princess Zoie (with just a little drool):

Her little brother Graycee:

These are Cara and Mia (litter mates) as puppies:

This is Cara now (6 years old):

And Mia:

Jaia as a puppy:

And now (almost 2):

B'asia as a puppy:

And now(1.5):

And a few videos if anyone wants to see 'em!

Jaia and B'asia Play and Run

Some Dogs I Love

Yay for Cream Cheese!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Great!!

I love them all.

I'll check out the videos too when I have the time.

Videos are a great idea too.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
What gorgeous pets! I love them! We have 2 cats and 4 dogs.

Princess Zoie (with just a little drool):
Pic Removed...

Ok, this is weird because your cat looks and is named like my best friends. Her cat is black and he is named Joey! He's kinda skinny because he's always running around. Joey doesn't look like it but he is a Beef Jerky junkie!

This was when he was loung'n on the couch waiting for some seconds when I was munching jerky. He is real patient, but rudely stares and waits for more.

Edit Added:

See how his eyes are dilated after he eats jerky. I think the spices get him buzzed!

[edit on 11-7-2008 by MrMysticism]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMysticism

What's even weirder is that we call her "li'l Joey" sometimes! LOL It's her nick name.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hello all...here's my boy Murphy...how gorgeous...I love him so damn much. He's very affectionate and playful....unusual for a Shepherd, I think...and a bit of a nut...no common sense at all, and will eat just about anything...ground coffee, whole packs of butter, including the wrapper, cold fire ashes, dried lentils, dirty socks, silage, roadkill...anything....

Cait

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hey everyone...great idea for a thread

Heres my old boy hes called sox!

He loves fluffy pillows

Who says staffys are vicious!?

Best pet/freind I've ever had!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

The bird is a Great-tailed Grackle. I guess she trust me because I always have a handful of food when I see her.

The things in the water are manatees, or sea cows. They live in saltwater mostly but they love to drink freshwater.

Here's a better picture of a manatee.

"I'm sorry to hear about your cat, I have and old cat I grew up with since she was a kitten die last year, it will never be the same without her." ....Thanks!... It's always hard to see them go.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join