It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post pictures of your pets! Come on, join in!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Post pictures of your pets.

Just thought it would be great to post pictures of our cute pets. I have three cats: a mother and two of her sons( for some reason they love to play fetch like a dog).
I'll start by showing you how cute they are lol. I'll give you a LOT of pictures to start off this thread, I mean a LOT.

Enjoy

I guess this is proof I am crazy lol (are pet owners insane thread)

The brothers.
Latest pictures

Younger pictures

He loves his friend.

They sometimes sleep the same lol.

Loves Football.

Bad kitty!

Fights that would put the matrix to shame.

He really does love his friend.

Pillow

What an odd way to sleep?

What are you doing in the sink!?

The Mother

SUPER MOM!!

Can you spot the 2 brothers?

Dinner time! I sure miss those guys.

I know a lot! but why not? haha

Now it's your turn

[edit on 10-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Yay! Im sorry- the meatmarket threads here were starting to get to me. I understand that folks sometimes need positive reinforcement, so I wont be mean.

Here is a link to my photo page. Most of them are animals. It is the same link I used in the member photo thread, so there are some people, too. NO rating required.

Ravens Photos

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Awww I LOVE your cats, and you are right- our black and white cats DO look a lot alike.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Aphexious

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

Haha thanks. They sure do look a little alike.

And your cats are cute.

reply to post by Lysergic

Wow, I guess you could say that's an unique pet lol.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Cute, lol- what's his name?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hi all. They are all so cute. Here is a picture of my cat "Little Miss". She's 14 and loves to play fetch as well....with the plastic rings off of the milk jugs. They kept disappearing and one day we moved the couch to clean carpets and found her stash of 95 rings. Weird, I know. She is the most affectionate cat in the world.

Rush

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Rush, your cat is GORGEOUS!!!

I need new pics of my kitty.
I haven't taken very many since he was little.
We had 8, now 12!!!!
My female Sweetie , had 4 kittens 2 days ago. SO CUTE!!!!
They will be going to loving homes, and then miss Sweetie is going for the big "FIX". She's done her mommy thing, and that's that.
I'll get pics of all and post them.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by raven bombshell

Cute, lol- what's his name?
Aphexious

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This is not an exact photo of my pet but he looks similar

I call him clarence and he lives somewhere under my bed, I daren't move him for fear of him getting angry and exacting some kind of revenge on me for disturbing his lair

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

Rush, your cat is GORGEOUS!!!

Aw, thanks AD. She's my baby.

We had 8, now 12!!!!

12? Wow. Too cool. Yes, please post some pics. I loooovvvvee kitties. My husband said that after Miss...well, I can't even say it.....then no more cats. AS IF! I've always had a cat.

(cat loving) Rush

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

Aw, insects (including arachnids) need love too. I just want to pet them behind their little insect ears. hehe

Rush

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112
Hi all. They are all so cute. Here is a picture of my cat "Little Miss". She's 14 and loves to play fetch as well....with the plastic rings off of the milk jugs. They kept disappearing and one day we moved the couch to clean carpets and found her stash of 95 rings. Weird, I know. She is the most affectionate cat in the world.

Rush

Haha, mine love milk rings too! And coke bottle lids, if I'm drinking coke, there is always a cat sitting by me staring at it waiting for the lid to play with lol.

Great cat, new picture? she looks great for 14, I hope she lives a lot longer.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Haha, mine love milk rings too!

That is hilarious _Phoenix_! LMAO Miss likes me to throw it just right so that it rolls down the hardwood floor and she can slide like Tom Cruise down the hall and around the corner. And right before I throw it she hides behind a column in our dining room, so the milk ring won't see her coming I guess.

Rush

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Haha, mine love milk rings too!

That is hilarious _Phoenix_! LMAO Miss likes me to throw it just right so that it rolls down the hardwood floor and she can slide like Tom Cruise down the hall and around the corner. And right before I throw it she hides behind a column in our dining room, so the milk ring won't see her coming I guess.

Rush

Yeah same, sometimes they slide, and if two are running the same time, they fall over each other LMAO. When they play fetch, do they sometimes only walk to you half way, then for some reason drop it on the floor, as if they have gotten confused lol Most of the time they come running to me and drop it by my feet, but that half way thing is puzzling.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

When they play fetch, do they sometimes only walk to you half way, then for some reason drop it on the floor, as if they have gotten confused lol Most of the time they come running to me and drop it by my feet, but that half way thing is puzzling.

Still LMAO!! Miss always drops it about 12 in. from my feet. She knows it's just barely out of reach for me. It's her way of letting me know who's in charge of that game I guess. It especially bugs me when I'm sitting in my office and she does the usual 12 in. away from my feet drop so that I have to actually get out of my chair to reach it. They mock us! HEHE

Rush

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

When they play fetch, do they sometimes only walk to you half way, then for some reason drop it on the floor, as if they have gotten confused lol Most of the time they come running to me and drop it by my feet, but that half way thing is puzzling.

Still LMAO!! Miss always drops it about 12 in. from my feet. She knows it's just barely out of reach for me. It's her way of letting me know who's in charge of that game I guess. It especially bugs me when I'm sitting in my office and she does the usual 12 in. away from my feet drop so that I have to actually get out of my chair to reach it. They mock us! HEHE

Rush

Haha, cats loves to be queens and kings.

It was nice talking to you, it's very late ( London) gonna sleep now, I'll be back tomorrow(today) to check out the replies.

Goodnight.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I love your kitty pics! OMG! My cat likes video games also! She will sit there and just watch what is going on. If you play tennis game with it in zoom mode my fluffy will move her head back and forth just like people do at a match.

Ok, I know fluffy is a lame name for a guy to name his cat but here is why. I just hope fluffy doesn't stand in front of my bedroom door tonight pickiting in protest that I posted her picture on the internet.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMysticism
Ok, I know fluffy is a lame name for a guy to name his cat but here is why.

She is beautiful, MrMysticism! I don't think it's lame at all for you to name her fluffy. She is fluffy. She doesn't mind that you posted her pic, they love the attention.

Rush

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMysticism

Look at that face! She's so cute- I love Persians and other grumpy looking animals, like groundhogs.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join