It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel will win.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SauberBMW
please Rigel, if Israel are the "Chosens ones'' and "Gods people", why are they doing this???

Originally posted by biggie smalls
reply to post by Rigel

Could you refute this thread?

I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

Whooaa ! Two more Jacobs around the corner !

Please re-read my posts in this thread. Then read again. Then again.

You little Jacobz.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

I read them and reread them.

Your posts are cryptic or english isn't your first language. Either way, you're not making sense to me.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel
Quick conclusion. Yet erroneous. At least hallakhaïstically speaking.

Oops. My apologies. But I did cover my behind by saying this previously in my comment you are replying to:

"If I misread anyone's words, misunderstood something, or jumped to conclusions, please correct me and I will acknowledge it.
"

So here I am acknowledging my error of jumping to conclusions.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
reply to post by Rigel

I read them and reread them.

Your posts are cryptic or english isn't your first language. Either way, you're not making sense to me.

Biggie, a Jacob is a liar so he just called you a liar is all...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by realshanti

Thanks for the clarification. Apparently a liar is one who sheds light on the truth on the zionist regime occupying Palestine.

My bad. I guess I should crawl back into my hole and ignore reality.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

he Bene Israel claim to be descended from Jews who escaped persecution in Galilee in the 2nd century B.C.E. The Bene Israel resemble the non-Jewish Maratha people in appearance and customs, which indicates some intermarriage between Jews and Indians. The Bene Israel, however, maintained the practices of Jewish dietary laws, circumcision and observation of Sabbath as a day of rest.

Interesting - 2nd century BCE - then, Rigel - you are aware of Beta Israel and the controversy surrounding these folks, eh? I would say Bene and Beta Israel have a great deal in common....although the antiquity of Beta Israel is settled in my mind...no worries m8 - the first shall be last and the last shall be first....

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Biggie > r3ap a9a1u.

Realstuff > Nice tries. Dig more. And dare a glance at the Tanakh, - you know, this hebrew book.

Ashley... If only thou weren't married beyond all happiness... (and had been more Teilhardienne than mormonesque...)...

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Rigel]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I believe Rigel is speaking of the spiritual Israel of antiquity and not the political shennangins now taking place - the struggle of the "Palestinian" people is a result of the material/political struggle now unfolding but the deeper truths have been hidden for many eons - read in Genesis the line of Cain - and compare it to the line of Seth (Eve's second son after the death of Abel) Look at the names - Cain's offspring have taken almost indentical names to those of Abel - why???
I guarantee that no one has ever heard this addressed from any church pulpit anywhere in the world... nor any synagogue....

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Biggie > r3ap a9a1u.

Realstuff > Nice tries. Dig more. And dare a glance at the Tanakh, - you know, this hebrew book.

Ashley... If only thou weren't married beyond all happiness... (and more Teilhardienne than mormonesque...)...

Actually I've read it very thoroughly....and love it - every word gives life....but there is always more to learn

[edit on 11-7-2008 by realshanti]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Some little progress methinks.

By the way, are you refering to "les AmériCains" ?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Some little progress methinks.

By the way, are you refering to "les AmériCains" ?

not in the traditional sense, no( but then again perhaps I am
).... but some certainly fill the bill do they not?.....there are many sons of Cush here however who not aware of their true heritage...

[edit on 12-7-2008 by realshanti]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

16 And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely He is in this place ; and I knew it not.

17 And he was afraid, and said, How dreadful is this place !

Genesis - 28 : 16, 17.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

Shalom to you as well, Rigel -

"I will bring you back to this land, for I will not leave you until I have done was is spoken to you"....

hmmm interesting side note:..... where did the use of "pillars" (stelae) to indicate divine presence,events or ownership originate?....Kemet comes to mind, the earliest ones found so far dating from the first dynasty?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Cool thread, a mit metaphysical, but hey that's OK. I hope Israel wins over it's enemies, and Europe comes around and stops beating on them so much. We'll see, I guess. Long term I can see Israel becoming an Arab state though, with the demographics leaning that way already. Which is a real problem for it's neighbors. An western Arab state in the middle of all those backward fiefdoms. Will Iraq beat them to it?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RootMean

and you add to the problem, most of us god believing kids as you say, are peaceful and ...well for lack of a better term, dont give a crap if you believe any of it or not...way to go, add to the problem instead of the solution...if ignorance is bliss, well your just full of bliss!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join