It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel will win.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by StrangeBrew

And ever since then they have been defending that 'holy' residence from the scores of neighboring countries that want to destroy it. Is it possible the Rothschild dynasty were trying to stir the pot in the middle east? They must have known a Jewish State was going to invoke war in the region. Perhaps they did it for monetary gain, or some esoteric purpose unknown to us.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeBrew
During the time the Hebrews settled the land, they transformed the ancient Egyptian religion to Judaism and worship of the Hebrew bible.

Yeah I'm sure there were some Egyptian religions in the land (as the land was basically a crossroads of trade), but again, there were many different groups occupying the land at that time. Each with different customs and beliefs.

Or are you saying that Judaism was a modified Egyptian religion? In that case...source?

The Jewish people occupying the land now are immigrants who happened to be victims of the jewish faith (I say victims because the faithful are in essence victims). Money was given to their families to resettle Israel by the Rothchilds. Religion does not justify land ownership. However, zionists believe it is their God given land. So, there were given it by the British because the richest family on the planet was hardcore zionist.

"Immigrants" who were expelled several times but kept and keep returning. This time is really no different, except they changed the name back to Israel. That land has changed hands so many times in the past thousand or so years that no one can legitimately claim the land is "stolen" or "illegally occupied" by the Jews.
What are people using to support that claim?

"the Rothchilds, the Rothchilds.....they did this and that"
Ok...that's now.
What about settlement...expulsion....resettlement....expulsion....resettlement....etc. throughout most of that lands history?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
You seem to think that each time a land or country conquered, the actual dwellers are forced out. That's not the case. The inhabitants remain.

The fact remains that if Israel didn't have anything to do with Jewish religion, the current "light skin-toned Jewish immigrants" would have zero interest in the land. If the Muslim religion had zero to do with Israel the Palestinians would still be 100% invested in the land because they've been there all along. It's just that since the end of WWII they were sardine canned to the edges of the territory (Gaza/West Bank).

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Israel will win what? The U.S. only supports or better yet using Israel because of the religious beliefs. Christians believe Israel has to be in the "promised land" for the second coming to happen. Then during the "rapture" those Jews that do not convert will all go to hell. LOL!! As far as these Christians, it is all about what they want and are willing to turn a blind eye to any corruption of the state of Israel. In the end no one wins until everyone forgets this deception and divisiveness brought on by religion and ignorance.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by StrangeBrew

Gaza Amman : 135 km.

West Bank East Bank : 0 km.

"Palestinians" are Jordanians (Jordan= the river flowing between these banks...).

"Palestinians" are the hostages of Yasser Arafat (false name, born in Egypt, nefew or so of the "Grand Mufti of Jerusalem", best allie of Adolf Hitler during WWII - which also was the grandfather of a certain Leila Shahid - )'s megalomany.

Not speaking of the number* of "Palestinians" now living (rather decently) in Amman.

As for the religious question about Islam and the Land of Israël, it's alas paradigmatic : the only motive of Arafat for claiming the support of the entire arabian world was "Al Quds", which is Jerusalem : Yerushalaïm.

* huge.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Rigel]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
warning: this video contains graphic scenes

i keep reading that Israel has justification to belong in Israel but do they have Justification for these.....

nope, how about this.....

didn't think soo.....

nooo.......

please Rigel, if Israel are the "Chosens ones'' and "Gods people", why are they doing this???

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
That's what i'm saying... let them have it, the option to immigrate to America exists for jews, smart people there won't be green card problems lol... use are lobby or something worthwhile

It's ridiculous the holy thing to do with a holy place is to give it to your enemy, the side that can pracice such forgiveness and sacrifice for peace could truely say they know g-d.

And my honest beliefs of the place: It's not Holy at all anyway.

This is the strip of land that every species of man that has crossed from Africa to the greater world encountered his predecessor and started the process of genocide...

I think there is a mistake, that moses had no intention of stopping there, it's haunted, the bones of dead neanderthals lay by the bones of the cromagnons that murdered them in this place, I wouldn't be suprised at all if people who live there often become possesed, it's that haunted, the dead pile higher in this region than anywhere on Earth...

I think if christ lived there it was because a messianic figure would have to choose to try and transform the world starting from the heart of all death and dispair in it

Lol Miami Ny and La are so much kinder to Jews... lol, no religous Jew I explain thuis too listens, no muslim listens with their stupid dome...

lol go to dubai if your palestinian Ny if your a jew...go enjoy yourselves...

every year thousands of people go to Jeruselem and leave believing that they are the messiah... tell me this isn't a sign of possesion, that the place is haunted from all the death...

Jews really are an amazing people, so smart, so dynamic per person do more to better the world via innovation than anyone on Earth... and the Jews that spend to much time in that region seem to literally go mad...

My people are screwing this up... Get away from Golgotha... everyone is so religous but they don't know a damn thing, every one reads the parts of all the books they like, 80% of people can't read them in the original language the other 20% ignore the rest of the texts

Declare the place a dead zone, make it empty, make it illegal to touch your feet upon the hill of Golgotha, once you do your soul is likely finished unless your truely pure of heart, give the place to the Muslims, make it bare, anything

Get away from Golgotha it is the source of all malevolence on Earth, Jesus wasn't the first to die there K? We are talking a Million years, that spot, every time...

Fence it in, dump the worlds nuclear waste under Golgotha with a sign that says all thing malevolence on this world lay here

Isreal was not the promised land, the story of exodus was full of mistakes, Moses died when he came to Golgotha... the list goes on and on... Moses didn't realize where he led his people, he was trying to go to the new world, there were trees and harbors there...

It was uninhabited for a reason... Even the Cananites and Giants did not go there to Golgotha...

All things turn at Golgotha all good is disparaged, all life is drained, the history of the Jews is what it is because of a stupid mistake of always returning to Golgotha

Eveyr Empire that claims Golgotha falls, it's infection spreads to their home, the ones possesed return changed.

This is a bad place, you want to defeat Islam, let them pray upon that hill, let them have it

Why did g-d lose the jews in the desert for 40 year? To keep them from Golgotha, this was one of many points in Exodus Moses questioned g-d or the jews questioned his word and completely screwed up... G-d doesn't punish, it wasn't a punishment, he was trying to save them in the face of Moses leading them to a different place then g-d requested they go to get to the "land of milk and honey" The Americas, prepared in the wilderness to be settled only a long, long time later by a people true to the word...

We know the Truth, In G-d we Trust, the Mormons know, our forefathers Knew, the Pilgrims knew... where the Holy land was, why America rose so fast, what manifest destiny is...

why be contaminated further by Golgoha?

We need to just go... let them have it, it's the home of all evil, the blood spilled there, the human sacrifices, the wars, Thousands and thousands of years, the gravity of the Deaths of Moses and Jesus and Enoch...

We don't worship the dead... that's what you do on Golgotha worship the dead... it's possesion that drives you once you live there, it's where brother turns upon brother Jacob and Issac...

No one gets what the place is, it's niot the Jews fault they were tricked into staying there or Islams fault the Dome was built there... that';s what golgotha does, Thats why when the messiah returns he sets his kingdom there... that's when the Jews return, when the King of KIng sits his Throne on it and Caps off the spring of Evil... the Temple, the Throne doesn't go there because it's a good place, it goes there because it has to keep whats there in check...

The Jews don't belong there, no one does, there will be no peace on Earth until that region is vacated by man

[edit on 11-7-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

At the last war of mankind prior to the near total destruction of the earth. GOD steps in to stop it all. HE completely destroys the enemies of the Jewish State of ISRAEL. It will take 7 months according to the scriptures, to bury all the bodies in the (Valley Of Armageddon) who fought there. (The Jews WIN!) That's what has the world upside down and Satan all upset because he looses as GOD sends him to HELL and his followers. If your saved, you have nothing to be worried about. If this bothers you, you are lost and need to be saved. The Jews do not have a New Testament Bible to follow. They live under the Old (Covenant) Testament, and there blind to what is about to happen. Their spiritual eyes will be open during the last 3 1/2 years prior to the War of Armageddon. This is all in your Bible, pick it up and read it....there are technology references available everywhere to research this. Ignorance is not an excuse anymore. Laziness will kill you...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
How about this: the story of "Israel" or God's "chosen' goes back even farther than any here have so far mentioned....and its deepest roots are not in the Middle East but in Africa....Ethiopia, Kemet(Egypt), Nubia et al....an interesting side note to all of this is Beta Israel, and Israeli statesman Schlomo Ben Ami's 20 + year struggle to bring Ethiopian Jews into the fold of the new Israel...

Another interesting note: Ethiopian Geze (a language now only used in religious ritual) bears a striking resemblance to Hebrew and its earliest known inscriptions date to 5th century BCE, about the same time that inscriptions of Hebrew are thought to have taken on the more block form of writing we recognize today - both languages started out without written vowels and are written left right....proves nothing at this point but raises the speculation that some fun cultural mash up took place -I get the sense that the time between Noah and Abraham was very "fruitful" if you take my meaning

Not proposing this changes modern history to any extent but perhaps gives a different light as to why Hitler, who hob-nobbed with the Palestinians and Yassar Arafats Uncle - a semitic people, yet wanted to wipe the "racial stain" of the Jew off the face of the world...

Okay just throwin that out there for those who love bread crumb trails
Carry on.....

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeBrew
You seem to think that each time a land or country conquered, the actual dwellers are forced out. That's not the case. The inhabitants remain.

What are you talking about? The Jews were forced out and banned from the area several times. This is nothing new....
(How do you think they ended up in places like Iran?)
But yeah you're right, they were never 100% forced out. Some have always remained in the area.

the Palestinians would still be 100% invested in the land because they've been there all along.

Please define "all along"

Are you talking about the Philistines? There is no evidence at all they controlled that whole area, just along the coasts (and that they themselves were migrants)

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by louieMcQ

I don't think the world would be in the position it's in right now if religion were taken out of the equation... Keep quoting the bible and wait for the world to end like people for hundreds have years have done... People take the bible sooo seriously that now they're going to try to make prophecies happen by forcing it with their own hands... It's not god's will, it's more like a few religious nutjobs in the government want the end to come just because it said it would in the bible....

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

That's what you believe, America rules ISRAEL. huh! The furthest from the truth. Keep in mind what country, people, and nation you are referencing. The Jews' are GODs' chosen people. They will be judged separately from the Gentiles at the judgment seat of CHRIST. Be careful with your tongue when speaking rudely of any Jew. Even Satan is careful speaking ill of the Creator who created him. Yes, he is a creation as you are. He knows the Bible from the first to the last word written. He accuses the Brethren at every opportunity because he is the master of lies. Are you a fighter for GOD or Satan? You know deep inside yourself which side you stand. Even the demons shudder in the presence of GOD because they know who HE really is. Do you? Be Careful!!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated6

Typical answer of someone lost in this world. You are blind spiritually, not physically. You currently serve the one who keeps you blind. It's up to you to seek the truth and find it and the truth shall set you free. Then you will understand fully.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Tremendous wisdom in that post....especially when you read Genesis and think about the "sojourn for 400 years in a land and not your own"....was this referring to Egypt or.....???? hmmmm.....since there is no archaeological evidence in any of the writings of the very meticulous Egyptian scribes regarding the "Hebrews"....what land could this be referring to?
Just saying that often, things are not what they appear to be....

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

Could you refute this thread?

I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SR

The nation was created in 1948 as a State which makes it 60 yrs old. The Jews uses their Hebrew Calendar, today date is 5768. Look it up. Use your brain cells instead of criticizing something you do not know anything about. Google it if you have to.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sansego

What are talking about? What Bible did you get this out of?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by louieMcQ

Spiritually blind??? You're the one who has hit the brick wall in spiritual development.... I'm sorry If my beliefs are not set in stone and your religion is the only one that is right... If everybody knew the answers then why would we be fighting over different beliefs? I think our journey in this world is to find our spirituality in this world and strengthen it, not say well here's the bible, this is how it is and there is nothing beyond that... I'm not saying that I'm right but that is my belief, just in the same way you're preaching yours believing that you're right....

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SR

Yes, Satan your turn will come shortly, just watch....

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated6

thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join