It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel will win.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Such a War on Terror is a bushoblairesque myth. Spirituality doesn't mean Religion.

Spiritual terrorism is a daily reality enshrined within everybody.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
So are people just making Israel posts to get attention anymore? There wasn't even a clear message behind the post to begin with but everyone ran with it anyways.... I've asked over and over again for any kind of evidence or examples of Israel doing anything good for anyone besides themselves and I've never received a answer, just a round around about religion.... If you're going to go PRO-Israel please provide some sound reason to back them in the first place....

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
As a Jew and an American

I think it's time the Jews left Isreal... it was promised by G-d not the British and really they aren't safe there.

I find the jewish religion, non converting, highly educated culture and very liberal aside from a small number of orthodox...

I say Jews need to up the ante and show real spirituality, end the war, immigrate to America, we would work something with them, our economy could use a few million highly skilled Jews, no one could touch them here ever...

show the world we have real spirit, make the sacrifice...

On another point, having deeply studied ancient judaism and hebrew...

Nothing indicates to me that moses intended to stop the exodous In Isreal, he just died there.. Moses was leading the jews to "the promised land" a "land prepared in the wilderness" and no one in Egypt could write but pharoah and priests... so moses had egyptian maps... he knew of the new world, I have seen much evidence that ancient egyptians had sailed here...

I think Isreal is where you would go, to find trees and a harbor to build boats... I think Moses was taking the Jews elsewhere anyway...

It's just... not a defeat to do something miraculously good for world peace... If G-d promised it and there is a G-d you'll be given it one day for real...

Until then, go to Miami and phx and Ny and La... like the rest of us smart Jews

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Isreal will win whatever. How many wars have they been involved in since 1947? 5 or 6? How many have they lost? None! Once they used Soviet weaponary, now they use American. As mentioned they received billions upon billions in aid from the U.S. thanks to the tax payers and the AIPACs and sell out Zionest politicians. How can Israel lose when they have the US to do most of the dirty work? Iraq had to be taken out as it was the number 1 threat to Israel. Remember when Iraq launched Scuds into Israel during the first Gulf War? Iran was always second on the list. Syria is third.
Pro-Zionests control the banks and media of the U.S. and most of the world, once you control the mind and money of people you have them enslaved. The Zionests and their puppets are trying to make the Middle East a totally Zionest friendly zone through force and brutality. The world will suffer as a consequence.
What can we do? Not a whole lot as anyone who questions Israels actions and policies is labelled a Nazi or anti-semite (even though Jews aren't truelly a Semitic people). The media is far too powerful and when your polticans are gaining from being pro-Zionest you really have no hope.
If the Jews had have settled in Palestine according to the orignal plans laid out for them by the British, and had they attempted to co-exist with the Arab Palestinians peacefully then there would be far less trouble in the world. But the Zionest Jews got greedy and out of control. In 1946 Irgun, the Zionest terrorist group bombed the King David Hotel killing 91 people, mainly British soldiers. This was the thanks the British got for settling the Jews in Palestine. Menachem Begin was behind the attack, who later went on to become the Prime Minister and Nobel Peace Prize winner!?!? Typical... Isreal had 2 day celebrations over this even in 2006, much to the dislike of many accross the world, especially the British. But what do Israel care? They care about NOTHING but themselves. That's what kind of people the Zionests are!

[edit on 11-7-2008 by uberfubar]

SR

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by Bigwhammy

According to what some old book written by dead men??? Cause Israel has only existed for 60 years.

How do you even respond to such blinding ignorance of known historical fact?

Oxford historian James HoFFmweirer is one place to start.
Ancient Israel In the Sinai

The Bibles account of ancient history is well backed up with archaeological and extra biblical evidences. No serious historian denies the existence of the ancient Jewish Nation.

Thank you! I was hoping someone responded to that ridiculous statement.

Was he so offended by the OP's posts that he just completely threw facts out the window? Or did he really think the bible was the only source talking about Israel?

He also contradicts himself. If Israel killed Jesus, but Israel didn't exists then..........

The Romans killed jesus?? so who's contradicting themselves???

Who's contradicting themselves when Israel has only offically existed in the place it has for 60 years if it's existed for 5000 years then why are muslims and palestines moaning??? As it obviously was never their land....

What a big contradiction eh???

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Yep, I can sure tell you studied your history.

The only propaganda flying around concerning Isreal is that zionists have any entitlement to the land whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

They won't always win because no-one does. I empathize with the Jewish man and woman in the street, but their government has turned into the new Nazi's.
But, you know what, what goes around comes around and the innocent Jews will die along with the guilty, that's the way it's always been.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel

Study true kabbala and not Drunvalo's, and come back soon, little buddha dude...

I recommend you study truth, logic, common sense, science, and anything but religious dogma. Have a nice day...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bornagainagnostic

Originally posted by Rigel

Study true kabbala and not Drunvalo's, and come back soon, little buddha dude...

I recommend you study truth, logic, common sense, science, and anything but religious dogma. Have a nice day...

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SR
The Romans killed jesus?? so who's contradicting themselves???

I was responding to:

Israel crucified Jesus

I see it was written by someone else. Sorry all ignorant posts look alike

Who's contradicting themselves when Israel has only offically existed in the place it has for 60 years if it's existed for 5000 years then why are muslims and palestines moaning??? As it obviously was never their land....

What a big contradiction eh???

Why do you think they were given that land? Do you think they just threw a dart at the map? Where do you think they got the name from?
You don't even have to go back 5000 years the last time it was named Israel, just back to the Jewish-Roman wars.
Why are muslims and palestines moaning? Well for that you would have to go back to the crusades. In more modern times (late 1800s, early 1900s) you can pretty much blame the British. Do you honestly think this conflict has only been going on for just 60 years?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Why do you think they were given that land? Do you think they just threw a dart at the map?

They got the land because of the Rothchild influence in British parliment after the allies won WWI and the land from the Ottoman Empire. Although the Rothchild's are THE existential zionists of modern times, they didn't achieve their goal for Israel until shortly after WWII.

Where do you think they got the name from?

The name comes from The Egyptian Gods Isis, Ra, and the Hebrew name for god, El. Is-Ra-El.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeBrew
They got the land because of the Rothchild influence in British parliment after the allies won WWI and the land from the Ottoman Empire. Although the Rothchild's are THE existential zionists of modern times, they didn't achieve their goal for Israel until shortly after WWII.

You didn't answer my question (though it wasn't addressed to you).
Since you're obsessed with the Rothchilds....why did they want that land?

(I think I know what you're going to say so please say it so I can have a laugh)

Where do you think they got the name from?

The name comes from The Egyptian Gods Isis, Ra, and the Hebrew name for god, El. Is-Ra-El.
lol
Source?

So....60 years ago when Israel was formed, the Jewish people got together and decided to name the land after an ancient Egyptian god? Or are you saying the name "Israel" is older than 60 year?

SR

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
They settled there and then got exiled all i see is constant blame shifting right so it's the jew's of todays Israel fault that arab landowners sold their land to them???

It's the jews fault they were attacked by the arab countries in the six day war???

Don't even bring the crusades into this??? The british fault?? LOL

So the byzantines deserved to be killed by the muslims??? Europe deserved to be taken oven by the muslims??? That's how the crusades started my friend muslim expansionist policy.

I suppose you think the spanish don't belong in their own lands in that case and the reconquista was wrong because people shouldn't be allowed to fight for their lands back??? LOL.

Can muslims do no wrong?? I mean i'm seeing everyone else get blamed... so much for denying ignorance.

I've already said many times on this site the state of Israel shouldn't exist but it does so we have to reach what best balance for humanity that we can not an outright genocide of one race.

History shows you as a liar my friend.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by SR]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

You didn't answer my question (though it wasn't addressed to you).
Since you're obsessed with the Rothchilds....why did they want that land?

(I think I know what you're going to say so please say it so I can have a laugh)

As I said, they are THE existential zionists of the modern age.

So....60 years ago when Israel was formed, the Jewish people got together and decided to name the land after an ancient Egyptian god? Or are you saying the name "Israel" is older than 60 year?

Some 3500 years ago when the Hebrews (Habarus at the time) were exiled from Egypt, they moved into the Egyptian controlled territory of Caanan and renamed it Israel.

A hundred years or so AD it was renamed to Palestine after the area was conquored by the Romans.

It remained Palestine until shortly after WWII when the Jewish state of Israel was formed.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
SR, you didn't understand my post.....

Originally posted by SR
They settled there and then got exiled all i see is constant blame shifting right so it's the jew's of todays Israel fault that arab landowners sold their land to them???

I'm not sure what you're talking about here so I don't know how to respond. I never said that.

It's the jews fault they were attacked by the arab countries in the six day war???

Not at all. I see you seriously didn't understand my posts now...

Don't even bring the crusades into this??? The british fault?? LOL

You asked why were the Muslims and Palestinians moaning. My reponse was to that.
Just dealing with modern times, yes the British. Back before WWII even before WWI (which is when things really fell apart) first the Ottoman empire, then the British had control of that land. Skipping a LOT of stuff but basically there was supposed to be two States as promised. That never happened.

The rest of your post stems from your misunderstanding of my post...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

As I said, they are THE existential zionists of the modern age.

Ok.......
So why did they chose that land?

Some 3500 years ago when the Hebrews (Habarus at the time) were exiled from Egypt, they moved into the Egyptian controlled territory of Caanan and renamed it Israel.

A hundred years or so AD it was renamed to Palestine after the area was conquored by the Romans.

It remained Palestine until shortly after WWII when the Jewish state of Israel was formed.

But but but SR says Israel has only been around for 60 years how could it have been around 3500 years ago??

So according to your timeline:
Canaan - I'll expand a little further. There's no consensus that the Canaan the Hebrews fled to was controlled by just one people. There were several ethnic groups in the land (though all are basically lumped under "Canaanite"). There is consensus the land was not as advanced as Egypt or Mesopatamia.

then

Israel - So the Hebrews settle into the land and are there for a couple thousand years. Jewish controlled

then
(skipping stuff like Babylon and Assyria etc)
Romans - They come in with their world quest and take over. They rename everything and expell the jews. Roman controlled.

then
(you don't mention this but...)
It comes under Christian rule, though the name Palestina doesn't change.
then
It comes under Arab rule (and jews are actually allowed to return)
then
It continues to switch hands
When the Ottomans ruled it wasn't even called Palestine. (though at times the name was used to describe the region)
then the British
then back under Jewish control.

So....what exactly is the complaint about Jews being on that land? The Canannites are the only people who have a legit reason to complain and they haven't been around for thousands of years.

SR

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Fair enough i hold my hands up and say that i've learnt new things about the history of Israel and i was obviously ignorant in regards to parts of Israels history and thank you for showing me.

But as i've also said what's annoying and wrong is the pure disgraceful way that these people are blamed for everything when it's not as black and white as that.

Zionists exist as do Muslim extremists and so do Christian extremists etc. etc. it's an undeniable fact but the people of Israel shouldn't be put to death or completely wiped out. We're all human beings and every religion has black stains on it.

We're all vitcims to extremism i as i'm sure many worldwide don't want any muslims to be killed, christians to be killed or jews to be killed over stupidity and ignorance.

If say the state of Israel ceased to exist would everything that goes bad in the world still be blamed on zionists controlling us all by alot of people???

I think it would and that's just plain ignorance and evil as ignorant and evil as people deeming muslims satan worshippers etc., We've all got to respect each other and work together no matter what religion or colour we are.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Ok.......
So why did they chose that land?

I can see that I'm getting nowhere fast so I'll make this brief because I'm not going to argue about something this clean cut.

Zionists believe the land of Israel belongs to the Jewish people because God promised it to them. Ok? That's why the Rothchild interest, that's why hundreds of thousands of Jewish people from all over Europe and the world wanted to move into Israel after WWII.

Israel - So the Hebrews settle into the land and are there for a couple thousand years. Jewish controlled

During the time the Hebrews settled the land, they transformed the ancient Egyptian religion to Judaism and worship of the Hebrew bible.

So....what exactly is the complaint about Jews being on that land? The Canannites are the only people who have a legit reason to complain and they haven't been around for thousands of years.

The Jewish people occupying the land now are immigrants who happened to be victims of the jewish faith (I say victims because the faithful are in essence victims). Money was given to their families to resettle Israel by the Rothchilds. Religion does not justify land ownership. However, zionists believe it is their God given land. So, there were given it by the British because the richest family on the planet was hardcore zionist.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SR

I think it would and that's just plain ignorance and evil as ignorant and evil as people deeming muslims satan worshippers etc., We've all got to respect each other and work together no matter what religion or colour we are.

While India (e.g.) still continue to kill girls because because because, Israel preaches ("internally" then "externally" through Christ) universalism as its core, ultimate, definite value for three millenia.

Universalism that supposes and poses that God created Man and Woman in His Ressemblance (talking about sexism !), that God above all is Love, that the Orphan and the Widow have as much right as any other Bene Yitsrael, and that the original Israelite Nation was a Nation of Priests (to be compared with Egypt, where the priests were serving the only Pharao and his court, and where the common man and woman were viewed as nothing by those).

Oh : before you convert, remember that the first purpose, even cryptical, of this very thread was strictly... spiritual.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Rigel]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

During the time the Hebrews settled the land, they transformed the ancient Egyptian religion to Judaism and worship of the Hebrew bible.

See above.

Zionists (...) Zionists (...) Zionists (...) Zionists

Rothschild (...) Rothschild (...) Rothschild

Let me guess... Faithful of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion ?

edit : Zpelling.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Rigel]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join