It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel will win.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

According to what some old book written by dead men??? Cause Israel has only existed for 60 years.

How do you even respond to such blinding ignorance of known historical fact?

Oxford historian James HoFFmweirer is one place to start.
Ancient Israel In the Sinai

The Bibles account of ancient history is well backed up with archaeological and extra biblical evidences. No serious historian denies the existence of the ancient Jewish Nation.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bubbles75

its called a discussion not spam.

did i ask you if you wanted a great deal on natrual male enhancement drugs?

no?

ok then not spam.
dont make me call the whaaaaaambulance.
yeah 6th grade comebacks. i went there.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Its a known fact that Israel can blow the heck out of Iran and then some.Iran might pretend they have a nuke already and a decent military,but that wont stop Israel who since the early 70s have massive dogfighting ability and able to put airstrikes where they want.Not to mention they have around 200 nuclear weapons.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

Sorry therepublic I meant ashleyd.
Got the name confused!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

no problem i was just joking around. i agree with much of what you said earlier by the way.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Oh, you accuse me of spamming because I was replying to a thread and answering replies directed towards me? Either back up your claims, report me, or take the easy route and read THIS comment and pretend I wrote it.

Now please either contribute to the discussion or take your derailment to another thread. I hear BTS is much more lax. However, ATS is for serious discussion. Take care.

EDIT: Ah, I see you just joined today and are suddenly the expert observer and are qualified to make the assessment that ATS is crawling with Mossad agents. Carry on.

[edit on 7/10/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I do not understand. If Israel and Iran go to war, EVERYONE loses. People will die. There will be no ceiling on the price of oil. It will probably go nuclear (even if from another country) ie someone else stepping in with the US stepping in. Again these are my feelings, but there are a bazillion scenarios if the war starts, none of them good.

On another note. You can send $15 to Africa and feed a village (or so the commercial says), but send $23,000ish of my tax money per person for what? For what? Nothing. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Nothing in return.

Off topic, but please help--- is there any way i can change my password or am i missing something? or am i stuck with y8932y7589hfaslihgfyfas89792u5424jif for a password?

Thanks and have a good day,
hoop

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hooptie

i completely agree about the iran situation. there is no way on earth that escalating this conflict helps anyone. sometimes it seems like the leaders of my country and israel are possesed by satan himself. i mean do they want this to turn into ww3 because if they didnt want that there are about 342,184,781,498,127 diffrent ways to de escalate the situation...none of which are being persued.

now on another topic.
" You can send $15 to Africa and feed a village (or so the commercial says), but send $23,000ish of my tax money per person for what? For what? Nothing. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Nothing in return. "

i think when im flipping through the channels late at night id like to see an israeli infomercial saying:

"for a small donation of $23,000ish a year you can provide each israeli with their own personal m-4 rifle, f 16, and a merkva personal tank... please wont you think of the israelis? "

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
(You can send $15 to Africa and feed a village (or so the commercial says), but send $23,000ish of my tax money per person for what? For what? Nothing. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Nothing in return.)

Thats the damn truth if I ever heard it my friend. Humans have become a disease, and undeserving of the God they claim has chosen them, no matter what religious arm band you wear.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy

According to what some old book written by dead men??? Cause Israel has only existed for 60 years.

How do you even respond to such blinding ignorance of known historical fact?

Oxford historian James HoFFmweirer is one place to start.
Ancient Israel In the Sinai

The Bibles account of ancient history is well backed up with archaeological and extra biblical evidences. No serious historian denies the existence of the ancient Jewish Nation.

Thank you! I was hoping someone responded to that ridiculous statement.

Was he so offended by the OP's posts that he just completely threw facts out the window? Or did he really think the bible was the only source talking about Israel?

He also contradicts himself. If Israel killed Jesus, but Israel didn't exists then..........

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

Oh! Ahahahaha!!! Thank you. I'm as guilty as the next, but I laughed aloud. Thank you, thank you!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
All I'll say on this subject is Israel has a 'secret weapon' that no-one knows about.

Iran is in for a nasty shock if it decides to attack Israel.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I swear. I really do....I keep on thinking, hoping, PRAYING (nice pun, you'll see in a second) that I'll get this whole religion thing. But I don't. And day by day, sure enough, it's starting to really wizz me off moore and more and more. I'm so SICK of the bickering; it's starting to become like the drone of 4 yr olds arguing over cake. None of you are right, all of you are wrong. Far too many are directly or indirectly responsible or enablers. It's getting serious to the point that there needs to be serious, outspoken and forceful denouncement of the actions, tactics and influence by the *truely* peaceful of the religious community(the amish come to mind-they walk the walk). My god (ouch, two puns) you guys are going to screw up the entire world. I mean that literally. These aren't "ride in on the horses, chop up some infidels and shoot arrows'' days anymore. Serious weaponry, kids. Serious mass communication and concerted information warfare. Add an American populace that can't be bothered to formulate a single original thought and you're not gonna like the outcome. And the stinking irony of "love thy neighbor". Thou shalt not kill. How about live and let leave me alone? I just wanna go through my life and have a *reasonable* opportunity at happiness and liberty. Nothing on a plate, no whining about stuff I got ''screwed out of"---JUST PLEASE LEAVE THE RELATIVELY SANE, REASONABLY WELL-BEHAVED REST OF US OUT OF YOUR SQUABBLING.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Some posters could benefit from watching this...

Real history link

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeBrew
Some posters could benefit from watching this...

Real history link

I've seen a lot of propaganda videos on this board, but that was by far one of the worse

Incredible.

Man, I wish I didn't study history so much so I can believe everything I see on the internet too...
Seems like fun.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

(...) I think this is the first thread I have seen in my seven months here started by a Jew.

Quick conclusion. Yet erroneous. At least hallakhaïstically speaking.

Israel made America.

This is one I would like to have explained to me please. I believe America is blessed due to its support of Israel but I am unsure about Israel 'making' America.

Late offspring of a long, long story.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Rigel]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Hi there

Could someone explain to me what the ideaological differences between Israel and Iran have to do with the war on terrorism?

I think I'm missing a point here.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Hi there

Could someone explain to me what the ideaological differences between Israel and Iran have to do with the war on terrorism?

I think I'm missing a point here.

What does this have to do with a thread about the spiritual victory against spiritual terrorism ?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel
What does this have to do with a thread about the spiritual victory against spiritual terrorism ?

The "War on terror" is - as we have been told numerous times by many world leaders, including Bush and Blair (when he was in power) a war against terrorists who seek to harm people through violence.

Its not a war against religion.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

I couldn't agree more with your thinking here.

The Israelis are a bunch of whining pups when they feel threatened and when help is need from a supposed allied friend, they're nowhere to be found.

The Mossad is the biggest instigator in the world. Evil people constantly pissing of the neighbor's and almost daring them to strike.

Sad thing is we are pledged to back these idiots and do their dirty work.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join