It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel will win.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
SR

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel

Originally posted by SR
With America being over 200 years old and Israel being only 60 years old i think you need some serious help with your maths and logic skills. How did a state over 150 years younger create America....

You can add one or two zero without being dull... Israel is rather 5000 yrs old than 60...

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Rigel]

According to what some old book written by dead men??? Cause Israel has only existed for 60 years.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

If you're referring to a war, then nobody will win.
Nobody ever does.
And it has a lot to do with what your signature says.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Israel will win a struggle wich is already won : the struggle for truth.

What's truth ?

The widow and orphan's rights : those that Israel set up milleniums ago.

Every extrem-left move today is just a consequence of Israel's (Christ's, if you prefer, rednecks of you) ethic.

"Love your neighbour as yourself".

A man ? God's in front of him.

A poor man ? God's in front of him.

A "guilty" man ? God's in front of him.

Forget wars and struggles... Jacob struggled for all the humanity's sake.

Israel will won the civilisation wars... Sweetly... Gently... Jacobly...

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Rigel]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

"Love your neighbor as you love yourself"...
OK, I can live with that.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel
Struggling against God is there struggling against Elohim [Yitsra-El(ohim)] : Elohim is the natural part of God

Why are you posting all that crap? Most member here don't care if you stuck Elohim up your poverbial or ran it over with a Merkava tank.

SR

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
And yet if jews were wiped of the face of the planet tommorow and everyone suddenly became muslim

guess what???

Nothing would change...

People where running around killing each other long before your books, Achilles in Troy being a prime example and people will be running around killing each other long after your books are placed in the fiction catergories and when people are in space.

It makes me laugh it really does 1.6 billion muslims on the face of the planet yet some how alot of them get there pants in a twist over 15 million jews on the face of the planet.

1.6 billion> 15 million lol.

The sad thing is you don't see other people as human beings, That shows a serious problem.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Study true kabbala and not Drunvalo's, and come back soon, little buddha dude...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SR
And yet if jews were wiped of the face of the planet tommorow and everyone suddenly became muslim

guess what???

Nothing would change...

People where running around killing each other long before your books, Achilles in Troy being a prime example and people will be running around killing each other long after your books are placed in the fiction catergories and when people are in space.

It makes me laugh it really does 1.6 billion muslims on the face of the planet yet some how alot of them get there pants in a twist over 15 million jews on the face of the planet.

1.6 billion> 15 million lol.

The sad thing is you don't see other people as human beings, That shows a serious problem.

Read the Bible, then the Koran, Watson.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
are you speaking of the political state of israel or just spouting off metaphysical mumbo jumbo implying that all humans are "yisrael" or whatever.

because i am my own soul and want no part of being lumped in any group that is even remotely spelled like israel.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This post is a reply to several different comments on this thread:

Israels official language is not Arabic.

He said Arabic is an official language of Israel. Arabic, along with Hebrew, are Israel's official languages.

Israel crucified Jesus.

Not quite. A group of Jews rallied for the crucifixion of Jesus but Rome crucified Him. Please place emphasis on a group. As in, not all.

Why has ATS suddenly over run by religious nutjobs???

I swear this site is either run by or infested by Mossad.

First of all, it seems statistically there are far more pro-Palestinian members here than pro-Israeli. Second, I think this is the first thread I have seen in my seven months here started by a Jew. In fact, I didn't even know Rigel was Jewish until seeing this thread but he is now the third person ever I have seen on this site who is Jewish. So let's knock off the 'ATS is infested by the Mossad' comments.

Israel made America.

This is one I would like to have explained to me please. I believe America is blessed due to its support of Israel but I am unsure about Israel 'making' America.

And that is as far as I read. Geesh.

If I misread anyone's words, misunderstood something, or jumped to conclusions, please correct me and I will acknowledge it.

[edit on 7/10/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

"This is one I would like to have explained to me please. I believe America is blessed due to its support of Israel but I am unsure about Israel 'making' America."

i think i just pooped myself.

U.S. Financial Aid To Israel: Figures, Facts, and Impact

Summary
Benefits to Israel of U.S. Aid
Since 1949 (As of November 1, 1997)

Foreign Aid Grants and Loans
$74,157,600,000

Other U.S. Aid (12.2% of Foreign Aid)
$9,047,227,200

Interest to Israel from Advanced Payments
$1,650,000,000

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

Total Benefits per Israeli
$14,630
Cost to U.S. Taxpayers of U.S.
Aid to Israel

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

Interest Costs Borne by U.S.
$49,936,680,000

Total Cost to U.S. Taxpayers
$134,791,507,200

Total Taxpayer Cost per Israeli
$23,240

oy vey what a blessing!
here is some zionist love for you to ponder:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I agree most people in the world are pro palestinian and that is why when you log on and see xenophobic anti muslim threads with hundreds of hits on a site about conspiracies and UFO's in my opinion it is Mossad propaganda and there are plenty of other forums to discuss that stuff. So I stand by my opinion that when those threads make the top instead of better threads in line with the theme of this forum then something doesn't add up....and I am an atheist and my best friend is an orthodox Jew so any attack against bubbles75 blaming zionists or red necks or whatever is just rubbish. I think zionists and illluminati should pay for their crimes but I am angry that this forum is being spammed by people with political ideologies, people sitting most probably in an office in Israel or some neo con think thank! Anybody that has followed my postings will see that. I do not think that this forum should be used as a forum to denigrate anyone, abovetopsecret is a conspiracy forum and not a xenophobic pro or anti Israel. My point is that I do not beleive a lot of posters are REAL. This is a net problem that has been discussed in the news. Secret service agents posting in forums, editing wiki pages...generally spamming the internet for propaganda stuff. People should be aware and rightfully call these posters propaganda spammers, because that is what they are! Ever heard of censorship on yahoo answers and youtube? They follow everything we do and say and they interfere to brainwash and ensure people can not have civilised conversations. Zionism is not Judaism and I am not anti semitic but I AM FACTUAL. And by the way the Palestinians are Jews that converted to Christianity or Islam. Palestinians are the descendants of Abraham....FACT...google it. If you look at history a tiny fraction of that strip of lands time was spent under the name Israel, it was Palestine and other names the rest of the time. The concept of Israel is a myth, study middle eastern history. Jews have all of a sudden become blonde with blue eyes and the Jews that never left the promised and converted are being kicked out! Israel and zionism together with the illuminati should be destroyed as ideologies and as poeple. And all Israeli's should go live in the US and the UK.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

Hello there. Thanks for your reply.
However, I am a tad bit confused. Were you trying to tell me something of which you thought I was unaware? I am talking about spiritual matters but you supply me with a list of fiscal information. On a side note, you have my sympathies about your issues with incontinence. My four year old occasionally has to deal with the same problem.

[edit on 7/10/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

well your spirtual issues should watch the you tube video that i posted.

you may not be aware but it is a big joke to zionists that the christians support them. jesus would not support the warmongering blood spilling empire of zionism. true jews dont even like the state of israel. you need to learn more about the middle east, and about the POLITICAL state of zionism. it has nothing to do with religion, its politics. dont be someone elses pawn.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Hey, thanks. I watched your video. Teenage hooligans mouthing off. That is definitely a first. I've never seen such a thing before. Thank you for exposing me to a side of Judaism I have never witnessed. I will be withdrawing my support for Israel immediately and am very grateful for your enlightenment.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

IT IS NOT Judaism.
IT IS ZIONISM.
they are not the same thing
open your mind.

and just so you know i once supported israel once like you because i thought they were good. then i went to israel and saw that the country is chock full of people like those teenagers! arrogant racist elietist pigs. dont believe me GO THERE. you may not believe a word i say but when they treat you like dirt you will finally understand my hate for that country and government.(not the people, the state)

what has israel ever done for our country?
what have they ever done for you?
they certainly dont treat anyone else like they would want to be treated.

plenty of JEWS even hate zionists. true jews are supposed to wait for the messiah to re establish the kingdom on earth. they are not supposed to try and create their own state, it is in their holy books.

the zionist state of israel is not a religious entity it is a state.
oh why bother...

let the zionist have our country attack iran and let loose WW3 upon the earth. im sure you will be raptured and i will be left to deal with the mess.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

My apologies. I didn't realize your focus was more on Zionism and not Judaism.

You do make some assumptions, though. One being that I have never been to Israel. As a matter of fact, I have. I also have family from there via marriage and none of them are like the teenage hooligans depicted in that video. They are also Zionists. Yes, it is true some Israelis are like that. Let's hope no one judges Americans by a You Tube video of some backwoods hateful yokels in the KKK.

Also, you assume I do not know there is a difference between Judaism and Zionism. However, I do understand the difference but was not aware that was your focus when you showed me that video.

"Plenty of Jews even hate Zionists.' And? What was your point?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
go here and look why the world hates israel. This man loved israel so much and they used him stole every bit of info sold it for millions, made sure he has no chance of a life only death... well if this is what Israel does to people who loved her why would they be better to others? Follow the pictures thees one of a mna standing in the synagogue of christ praying on a pillar. Well this was a mousad operation and if this is what they do to christians what will god do to them? just a questin by someone who really gave therelife for israel only to be abandoned and robbed in the end. I understand now the palistinians, what other choice are you given than to try to kill the people who do this to you?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
To The republic:

Go to bed, this forum has been spammed enough for a day.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
well i had been talking about zionism this whole time so im glad to hear this was a misunderstanding. i thought you thought that judism and zionism were the same thing. so i assumed you were like most americans. that is one of my political pet peeves so im glad to hear your not like most americans.

now on a side note to anyone else reading this
no truly religious person should support the actions of the zionist state. just like true christians shouldnt support the iraq war.
also no non religious person should support the war either. haha.

jesus said "love your neighbor like yourself"
not "praise the lord and pass the ammunition"

WWJK

Who Would Jesus Kill?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join