It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel will win.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
"Love your neighbour like yourself".

That's all folks.

Errr... - "Folks" ? I mean "Bene Yitsrael".

Read : "Every one".

Questions ?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
What will Israel win? I thought they werent going to go to war with Iran?
Ok probably a stupid question but who is Bene Yitsrael????????

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
israel will win the propaganda campaign in brainwashing the worlds idiots into thinking they need to support israel, when israel has never done anything to help its allies.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Bene Yitsrael are (translation) The "Children of Yitsrael".

Yistrael [who was Jacob] is the One who Struggled against God.

Struggling against God is there struggling against Elohim [Yitsra-El(ohim)] : Elohim is the natural part of God : God's Glory as its Creation, which is the universe - to state it briefly.

Also, struggling against God is struggling against the Natural, Universal Process' Lack of Justice (Jacob - Israel struggled against God as a natural process who opposed him in a natural way : a struggle).

Is there any justice in the natural world ? No.

Is there any justice in the mind of who realises that's there's no justice within the natural world ? Yes.

Does someone need to be jew to understand that the natural world is not made out of justice ? No.

Are you jewish even if you're not ? Yes.

The creation achieves itself with the Human Being.

Jacob-Israel allegorized such a process.

God make the universe, Jacob achieves it.

You're Jacob.

Questions ?

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Rigel]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Your not backing your posts with facts.Why will Israel win and what will it win?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

An Arab can be citizen of Israel (the State), and Arab langage is an official langage of the Israel State.

Jordania is less than a hundred kilometers from Gaza.

Yasser Arafat (false name) was the adoptive of The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, who an Adolf Hitler's allie was.

Israel was attacked twice (if not threescore) by arabian neighbour (who's koran is inspired by the Torah story about Abraham...).

Israel made Europe.

Israel made America.

Israel made Jesus-Christ.

Israel made "Love your neighbour like yourself".

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

Israel will win the Civilisations Struggle.

Questions ?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Yeah, Stop making S**t up and actually support your arguments with Evidence.
Israels official language is not Arabic.
Israel crucified Jesus
Israel controls America.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
More like America controls Israel.Thats a proven fact.

SR

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Why has ATS suddenly over run by religious nutjobs???

But insults aside you offer nothing but paranoid delusions inside your head.

The USA & UK currently cant afford to fight another war.

So what will Israel win??? Nothing....

I swear if Israel and the jews didn't exist you people would just invent them to blame all your problems on.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SauberBMW
Yeah, Stop making S**t up and actually support your arguments with Evidence.
Israels official language is not Arabic.
Israel crucified Jesus
Israel controls America.

Arabic is the second official language in Israel.

Man (so you, as crucifiing Israel) crucified Jesus, who The Virgin of Israel (the purest part of Israel)'s the son was.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
More like America controls Israel.Thats a proven fact.

You're speaking about bodies. I'm speaking about spirit.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
yeah why can't we just go back to talking about soul machines on the moon, and reptilians taking over the planet.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SR
Why has ATS suddenly over run by religious nutjobs???

But insults aside you offer nothing but paranoid delusions inside your head.

The USA & UK currently cant afford to fight another war.

So what will Israel win??? Nothing....

I swear if Israel and the jews didn't exist you people would just invent them to blame all your problems on.

If Israel never existed you'd have been the slave of those Iranians you so much hate within your redneck balloon you take for a thinkin'head...

SR

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
With America being over 200 years old and Israel being only 60 years old i think you need some serious help with your maths and logic skills. How did a state over 150 years younger create America....

Europe has been around in different shapes and forms for thousands of years fighting off muslim and mongol and various other invaders who tried to conquer it throughout the ages so how was it created by Israel???

Do these 'evil' jews certain biased posters keep talking about on ATS have the ability to time travel???

Do they have the Delorean from Back from the Future??

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I swear this site is either run by or infested by Mossad. There ARE some nice threads but they get artificially washed away with this kind of crap.
On normal threads people are intelligent, then all of a sudden you get xenophobic threads that get hundreds of hits.......this just isn't what this forum is about. The UK isn't being overrun by Muslims and Muslims are not about to take over the world. The world is actually becomng more secular and if there weren't wars and negative discrimnation against regions we COULD all just live happily and share diversity. ATS do something about this kind of stuff, this isn't a white supremacist, pro-Mossad or xenophobic forum. There just aren't that many Jews or Muslim haters around. Fight secret service SPAM MIND CONTROL

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SR
With America being over 200 years old and Israel being only 60 years old i think you need some serious help with your maths and logic skills. How did a state over 150 years younger create America....

You can add one or two zero without being dull... Israel is rather 5000 yrs old than 60...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

who is talking about race?
not me
i like jews and i like arabs
i could give a hoot less about religion also. i really could not care less as long as people leave me alone.

i do however hate snobbish elietist money grubbing zionists who have turned my country into its zombie attack dog that it sicks on whoever they dont like.

we give israel billions of dollars every year in aid, and all they do is oppress their own people and neighbors and have us attack every country in the region because they bought up all our politicians.

israel wants us to attack iraq?
"why yessa massa we sho will attack iraq fo you!!"

israel wants us to attack iran?
"why yessa massa we sho will attack iran fo you!!"

israel will win the propaganda war because people are brainless idiots. i will still hate them though for all of eternity. israel wins my disfavor. what i would give for israel to start a war and have my country grow some stones and not back them up. what a marvelous sight that would be. israel having to fight its own battles. alone.

SR

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
You all say it's over run with Mossad but we all can see plenty posters such as Rigel and yourself going around insulting everyone and accusing them of being jewish or rednecks because they can think for themselves without reffering to a old book to tell them how to think.

I defend jews,muslims, christians, atheists, thethans etc. and challenge them also in the pursuit of denying ignorance but this is getting beyond a joke with the pure bile and hate.

Typical bubbles75 and Rigel responses:

Jew
Redneck
ZIONISTS DID IT
YOUR ALL EVIL AND UNDER CONTROL CAUSE YOU DON'T FOLLOW OUR RELIGION

All you's do is start the same threads again and again without any evidence show us the evidence that Zionists rule the world etc. instead of reffering to what makebelieve Allah said lol then we'll take you's seriously not just your word.

How can we debate when we're insulted just because we offer a different veiwpoint or don't agree???

You's come on threads and say the koran says this is what happens and then think the discussion should end because of what the Koran says LOL seriously just because you believe in the koran doesn't mean everyone else does.

Also why are you's insulting everyone who actually isn't a Nazi in the terms of wanting the death of another race.

Grow up and read the website rules we're here to deny ignorance not promote it.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by SR]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
guys you need to come to my thread about Israel. I don't what they are going to win, but like all the rest of the times, they will win a defensive situation against Iran

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join