It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 billion dollar contract offered by police officer for a 730$ fine!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
OK. For all those wondering what this is all about, I'll attempt to explain, though I don't have an extensive knowledge, I do get the gist of it. So here goes:

You own your name. You are your own property. But, not all the time ...

When you see your name addressed on a document as being capital and lower case (ie: Your Name) the sender of the document is basically acknowledging that you own yourself.

When your name is presented in ALL CAPS (ie: YOUR NAME) the sender of the document is acknowledging that you're the property of the government or another institution.

Check all mail your receive from your credit cards. I'll wager that most "Official" letters are address to you in ALL CAPS, thus they are laying claim to you as a person. You're now their property. They own you.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by tyranny22]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PPLwakeUP

when she reads her contract out loud near the end of the video she states that this contracted is accepted simply by your silence. Now im not sure about canada, but i do know that in the united states you cannot be forced into a contract in that way. Does anybody know the law in canada?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Okay, the women still seems to look clearly insane. Why did she ask the officer for $3 billion dollars?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
What the hell is going on in this thread? All of this cryptic language and hours of video that I "have to watch in order to understand" makes me feel like the OP is trying to sell me something.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

Check so far.

Now what? was that all this guy was explaining? I know you are trying a shot in the dark, but got anymore for me?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I actually did look into this a little bit last night after I posted I had no idea what it was about. I still really have no idea what it's about and am trying to get a grasp, as living in canada it intrigues me. All I've got so far is 'you own your own name' and if you state common land law and don't enter maritime law, which i think has something to do with the government... I really don't know I'll still keep looking into it and it will take some time, but I think the OP is on to something. I don't know what it is, but it's something

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
to put it bluntly - the woman is spewing utter twaddle

her ` legal argument ` is a disjointed word salad - it sounds sutibly legalistic , but infact is just jibberish

one example from the 9min video

when the male officer informs her that he intends to cross check the stamped ID marks on the vehicle - and tamperproof tags she asks repeatedly :

" is that the joinder ? "

it sounds impressive - unless you actually look @ what a joinder is

what is she attempting to link ????????????

all the officer is doing is attempting to co-oberate that the document she has already surrendered actually bears the correct details of the vehicle infront of him

that is meerly confirming the identity of the vehilcle

attempting to gain ` acceptance `that this acts as a joinder between anything is patently ludicous

and while i am all for denying ignorance - i am not prepared to watch 5 hours of the same excremental bovine biomass

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I am interested in the outcome of Irene's charges. I am fairly confident that Irene has everything in order and understands exactly what she is doing. I commend Irene for standing against the oppression of the Maritime Admiralty Law on the people in Canada...and you can trust that this is also the case in the US. People have had their soveriegnty erroded by international bankers and are unaware of it. To begin to understand, people need to research info from Jordan Maxwell, David Icke and others.

Thank you Irene for all your great work. I learned the section on the Crimminal Code (of Canada) on free travel, from the video. People that want to be truth seekers should also check up on Maritime Admiralty Law and in particular the UCC. The are part of second law (which is what the traffic violations are) while Irene is sovereign and is is first law...and cannot be convicted from second law. Also research "straw man", the capitalized NAME of our name is NOT you...as she says, she is the agent to this capitalized name. IE; Joe Jarvis is the actual human...JOE JARVIS is the Corporate entity or strawman that the banks use...also, we are then the "agent" of the strawman.

Read and watch youtube vids, learn, wake up and be respectful to Irene...
last thing, was I the only one that seen the female cop was named swallow?
later, Icewater

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
My name is Harley Davidson Borgais, and I can explain almost all of this, with verifiable facts (Which wont fit in this character limit, so request them: harleyborgais at gmail dat com).

First, ALL CAPS names (CAPITIS DIMINUTIO MAXIMA) are neither Proper Nouns nor common nouns (capitis diminutio minima), and under the law (U.S. Style Printing Manual), all govt. unit names are to be capitalized as "Proper Nouns" (Capitis Diminutio Media). Since an all caps cannot be a legal name of something that physically exists for these reasons, it can only be a 'legal fiction', which is intended to deceive.

"Fraud" is defined as when one party purposely deceives another so the first benefits while the deceived is harmed.
Thanks to the 'Fractional Reserve' and 'Federal Reserve' Systems which are illegal and fraudulent, ALL home foreclosures are illegal, null, and void (Jerome Daly V. Wisconsin, 1969, and Spire Law groups $43 Trillion suit).

Also, no state may required drivers licenses because we own the roads, and the govt. is our hired servants...and taxes on labor are illegal because they are like a trade, for which no third party has any right to take a portion. "Income" = "Profit" or "Gain", NOT "Compensation" like "Salaries" or "Wages".

'Common Law' involves a harmed party who raises a grievance to the court, against the perpetrator, and requests a redress from the court. The Judges duty is to understand, obey, and explain the law, making sure all parties understand the law properly, and the Jury's duty is to decide what is fact and what is not certain. A person must be found guilty beyond any reason for doubt, and is presumed innocent until such proof is decided by the jury.
'Equity law' refers to a system of equality, justice, fairness, etc., so the punishment must fit the crime.
'Harm'=Injury, loss, or detriment (endangerment).

If there is no harmed party, there is no crime.
If one person is harmed or punished who did not cause any harm, or there is no party raising a grievance, than the officers are the criminals, and the person is the victim.
Americans have equal rights to cite, arrest, and prosecute just as any officer does.
All officers and soldiers are required to swear, remember, and obey an oath to support our Constitution (the Supreme Law of our land, anything to the contrary is void, no state may make or enforce any contrary law, and if any officer does, they are guilty of a crime).
Any officer convicted of even a misdemeanor is removed from office (in Constitution).
The 'Prime Directive of our nations Constitution is clear (in the Preamble): 'promote the general welfare' of 'We the People of the United States' 'of America'. Anything contrary to that is illegal.

Common and Equity laws are natural laws. "Law" refers specifically to the 'laws of the lands' written by those governed by them, and means a system which actually works in real practice, and is sustainable indefinitely, as opposed to a 'rule' which is imposed upon others, and ultimately defies the 'Free Will' we have because of our abilities of critical and rational thought, hence they are destructive.

Admiralty law refers to the captain of a ship or vessel (a country or anything holding or transporting people or things can be a vessel), where the captain is a dictator.
Maritime refers to international laws governing the international waters.
These last two are imposed rules, which are what we fought and died to severe our selves from in the 1770s and since.

For those speaking ill of Irene Gravenhorst, do more research. She is a genius, and a great person, obviously.
For those wanting more info, my contact info is at the top of this post.
I can also explain: Causes and cures for all disease and wars, secret societies and oaths, origin and nature of God and all existence, the entire cycle of creation to the end of time, death and after life, and much, much more. I have proof for all that can be physically proven and logical arguments for those things that are not physical in nature. Eventually I will get to the equations which work as logical proof for the mainstream scientists as well.
Hope that helped, but I will post answers to any other questions as well.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I have been trying to contact Irene Gravenhorst, but all attempts have failed. Can anyone help with that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join