It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 billion dollar contract offered by police officer for a 730$ fine!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hello ATS

Check out how Irene Gravenhorst proves IMAL!
This is filmed in Canada!But all western countries fall under IMAL LAW.
PPL WAKE UP! LISTEN!
I love this woman! We need more of these strong people and that's the truth!

Google Video Link

Irene Gravenhorst, a human woman living in Common Law jurisdiction, is confronted by a Police Officer in Admiralty/Marine Law jurisdiction. Watch the interaction, and notice that in order for him to convince Irene to sign his "ticket" the Police Officer agrees to a contract with Irene for three billion dollars.

Listen carefully to her words! These 9 minutes of the video are worth it!

If you want to know more about IMAL check my old thread about Choosing Freedom.

BR
PPL

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
In other words
The first is the law of the land, civil law. This is the law that governs disputes between common people, and it is different in every land.

The second law, the hidden law, is called international maritime admiralty law, law of the high seas. Jordan Maxwell says that maritime lawapplies to the entire world, no matter where we live. An interesting perspective, as under them people are seen and treated as assets to international banks and corporations which operate around the globe.
By your BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hi

Before I go to sleep . 1 more thing.

STAR and FLAG please so that everyone atleast checks it out and knows about this.
it's taped with Irene explaining and you see the officers doing their thing and acting so normal.
This is REAL no science fiction!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Man, the cops in Canada are really polite.

The description of the video asserts that the motorist is a "human woman."

Except to note that the police were extremely long suffering during this traffic stop, nothing else makes any sense at all.

Is this a Dutch or Canadian version of "Candid Camera?"

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PPLwakeUP

Please clarify what your post is about because I do not understand what the "3 billion dollar contract" is and what it has to do with a standard traffic stop.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I don't get it really? because she said that then it makes it true? I'm new to this stuff so I don't really get the jist of it really.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Hello

Read my post. I wrote if you don't understand what's it all about read my post.
The thread is called Choosing Freedom Admiralty/Marine Law jurisdiction.

Here are some links and videos:

Google Video Link

Just check Youtube and GV for Videos of her.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by PPLwakeUP
Hello ATS

Check out how Irene Gravenhorst proves IMAL!
This is filmed in Canada!But all western countries fall under IMAL LAW.
PPL WAKE UP! LISTEN!
I love this woman! We need more of these strong people and that's the truth!

Google Video Link

Irene Gravenhorst, a human woman living in Common Law jurisdiction, is confronted by a Police Officer in Admiralty/Marine Law jurisdiction. Watch the interaction, and notice that in order for him to convince Irene to sign his "ticket" the Police Officer agrees to a contract with Irene for three billion dollars.

Listen carefully to her words! These 9 minutes of the video are worth it!

If you want to know more about IMAL check my old thread about Choosing Freedom.

BR
PPL

I am not getting the full picture of what it is all about. However, I fear she blew it at the end. She said, "You know this is going to cost you three billion" She never specified what.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Irene-Maus:Gravenhorst TM explains to viewers of her Choosing Freedom series her whole story, sitting down to explain the events that led ... all » to the April/May 2006 events shown in the other Choosing Freedom videos. Hopefully this answers questions and clarifies things for detractors

Irene-Maus:Gravenhorst sits down to set the record straight regarding the events that led to the Choosing Freedom series, and workshop. In ... all » ... all » ... all » this half hour interview, Irene tells her story, explaining her journey of discovery, challenges and freedom. A must see companion piece for the Choosing Freedom series! Understanding our rights and WHO it is we really are, and how much power we really have when we understand the difference between Common Law jurisdiction, aka "The Law of the Land" ; and Marine/Admiralty Law jurisdiction, aka "The Law of Money/Commerce/The High Seas"...YOU are a soul with flesh and blood that makes you human. You are not a "person", which in Law is defined as a corporate entity, a company, a fictional character, a souless slave to be controlled by it's author, which is another Corporate entity known as the Government. This is not conspiracy theory... It is the system that is in place. The conspiracy is the one that took place 90 or so, and 138 years ago when this system was brought upon us. Wake up! Piece by piece this system is being tightened like a noose meant on restricting our actual freedoms! Tip toe totalitarianism...

-----------------------

Her Own Words : Irene's Story: video.google.com...
28 Minutes

------------------------

An Introduction: video.google.com... - 27 minutes

-------------------------

Choosing Freedom Part 1 of 2: video.google.com...
9 minutes
Irene Gravenhorst, a human woman living in Common Law jurisdiction, is confronted by RCMP in Admiralty/Marine Law jurisdiction. Watch the interaction, and notice how RCMP attempt to create a Joinder between the 2 jurisdictions...For Irene's FULL STORY, please check out...
video.google.ca...

--------------------------

Choosing Freedom Part 2 of 2: video.google.com...
9 minutes

Irene Gravenhorst, a human woman living in Common Law jurisdiction, is confronted by RCMP in Admiralty/Marine Law jurisdiction. Watch the interaction, and notice how RCMP attempt to create a Joinder between the 2 jurisdictions...For Irene's FULL STORY, please check out...
video.google.ca...

Choosing Freedom 2 - Part 3 of 3: video.google.com...
16 minutes

Irene Gravenhorst, a human woman living in Common Law jurisdiction, is confronted by RCMP in Admiralty/Marine Law jurisdiction. Watch the ... all » interaction, and notice how RCMP attempt to create a Joinder between the 2 jurisdictions...

-----------------------

Choosing Freedom 2 Part 1a: video.google.com...
9 minutes

------------------------

Choosing Freedom 2 Part 1b: video.google.com...
9 minutes

Irene Gravenhorst, a human woman living in Common Law jurisdiction, is confronted by RCMP in Admiralty/Marine Law jurisdiction. Watch the interaction, and notice how RCMP attempt to create a Joinder between the 2 jurisdictions... For Irene's FULL STORY, please check out...
video.google.ca...

------------------------

Choosing Freedom 2 Part 2a: video.google.com...
9 minutes

video.google.ca...

------------------------

Choosing Freedom 2 Part 2b: video.google.com...
9 minutes

video.google.ca...

------------------------

Choosing Freedom 2 Part 3a: video.google.com...
9 minutes

------------------------

Choosing Freedom 2 Part 3b: video.google.com...
7 minutes

------------------------

Getting In the Middle: video.google.com...
45 minutes

Kevin Middleton's Unedited Cut of Irene's May 2nd Encounter with The Bank, The Baliff, and the RCMP.

------------------------

Choosing Freedom: video.google.com...
17 minutes

Irene Gravenhorst, a human woman living in Common Law jurisdiction, is confronted by RCMP in Admiralty/Marine Law jurisdiction. Watch the ... all » interaction, and notice how RCMP attempt to create a Joinder between the 2 jurisdictions...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
OP, can you please explain some more...

We arent going to watch 5 hours of Youtube videos... and the 9 min vid that you posted, was a joke... seriously, this woman doesnt have anything in order with her vehical, no insurenece, liesense, or anything, and in the Last 10 secs, after the officer was telling her how much everything would cost her, she says, "This will cost you 3$ dollars... and then shuts her camera off...

But somehow the last 10 secs, are the Leading words in your topic? And im just not seeing what this is about...

I watched the vid, and i see others are as confused as me...

Im even halfway thinking its some sort of fake/hoax/show... the woman is acting OVER the top dumb...

please, explain whats going on, IN YOUR OWN WORDS, dont send me to some site, or give me another youtube link, use you mind, and summerize whats going on...

Otherwise, we will just move on... but please, help us understand what your talking about here.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I agree.

I don't like when people start threads and expect you to watch multiple videos, or read lengthy linked PDFs. It's not that I wouldn't or don't do those things, its just that I value my time and would like to determine beforehand if whether or not I want to go through the hassle.

There are times where I have read through and watched things that were simply a let down.

Just explain what this all means.
Explain it as if there were no videos.

What contract are you referring to?

Thanks,

- Lee

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hello

Please I know this sounds cliche but the fastest way of understanding this is by reading and watching the videos I posted.

When I first touched this subject I did not understand. I then started to read and read and watch videos. Here in NL this subject is bigger on he underground forums so I came across a lot off information.

READ THIS THREAD
www.abovetopsecret.com...

BTW if you thinks this is all BS or a HOAX I suggest you start posting in the useless fricking I saw a alien subforum. THIS IS REAL LIFE NO SCIENCE FICTION.
I know personally 3 people then have not paid any taxes their entire life.
1 even has a company and like Irene all 3 of them dont have a driver license, but a self made one. They travel internationally without passport !
If you get a fine or trouble with gov you dont pay you strawman pays REMEMBER YOU STRAWMAN IS BILLIONAIRE! YOU ARE THE AGENT of your name in CAPS.

Just think of this as a GAME if you KNOW the RULES you can play along if YOU DO NOT know the rules be subject to THEM!

I really wish I had the balls to join them but due to business and not enough cash and girlfriend I can't.

BR
PPL

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Ok that's it, please give some proof of what you're saying. I don't mind watching videos but i'm not about to watch 5 hours to get the kist of your aguement. If you understand the topic then give us a summary, a precise summary instead of your cryptic stuff. I would love to see the proof of people travelling internationally and legally without a passport. As far as i'm aware you'll be unable to even buy a ticket at an airport without a passport.

I know you could maybe hop a container ship at a docks, but even they ask for a passport, so i'm willing to bet you'd have to do something quite illegal to get out of a country without a passport.

So again, please provide a clear and concise summary of what you are trying to say. I don't mind reseaarching something but i would like an idea of it before i jump int here and waste my time.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
so did this take place in canada?

did she get away with this?

(gotta love that lady cops name hu?)

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
We can discuss this matter without any more mention of the officers name and what some were trying to imply.

Thank You.

Continue.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hi

Proof! Just check the videos listen to her! She is the one explaining this.
If you dont want to invest the time sorry but better move along.

Check the supreme court records in Canada like I state in my old thread there you will have proof.

And again check the thread in my signature for more info pictures and videos.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Hey man. I want to be interested, but....

Just a serious question? You sound foreign, no? Is english your second language?

Reading what you wrote is like trying to understand a kid with ADD who just drank three sodas.

Please slow down, present your case in logical, slow terms.

We are interested, but you must take the time to explain, kind of like telling a story. You start at one end, and end at the other, with points in between.

This is not to make fun, merely to point out that you are quite passionate about the subject, and not making sense. At all.

Thanks, and I look forward to a later summary so that I can make a proper analysis.

-Jason

top topics

<<   2 >>

join